Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Cu, Ni and Mn selenites + photo
valeg96
Hazard to Others

Mood: Moodless

[*] posted on 13-12-2020 at 03:35

Quote: Originally posted by vano.kavt  

Yes it is like Ukraine here. I know people who bought chemicals after the collapse of the Soviet Union and this chemicals are not registered. This is a heaven for chemists. I can buy everything and everything is cheap. Here are some regulations, for example you cant buy potassium permanganate(but i have lot), but you can buy cadmium, uranyl and thorium compounds. Every acid is legal. For example nitric and hydrochloric acid cost 6 Lari, which is less than 2$. I bought two weeks ago 1 kilo copper one chloride and I paid 2$ for it. 100g Selenium cost 1.5$. The most expensive one I saw was hydrofluoric acid. Hydrofluoric acid cost 50$. The best thing is that I am the only buyer in the whole city and I have no concurents.
[Edited on 5-12-2020 by vano.kavt]

Lucky! Chemicals here in europe are very expensive, and some are outright banned. Unfortunately we're far away so it's hard to trade things, or I would definitely buy something from you!

AJKOER
Radically Dubious

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 13-12-2020 at 05:22

vano.kavt:

Given the apparent ability of your reagent in air to move transition metals to higher valence states, my advice avoid anything (like even steel) where there is Cr presence.

Otherwise, nice work!
vano
National Hazard

[*] posted on 13-12-2020 at 06:01

Quote: Originally posted by AJKOER  

Otherwise, nice work!

Thank you
vano
National Hazard

[*] posted on 13-12-2020 at 06:10

Quote: Originally posted by valeg96  

Lucky! Chemicals here in europe are very expensive, and some are outright banned. Unfortunately we're far away so it's hard to trade things, or I would definitely buy something from you!

Yes I know chemicals are very expensive in Europe. And I am very surprised by the difference between the prices. I know that a postal system has been developed between Italy and Georgia. If I remember correctly, a kilo costs 2 euros. If you want any chemical I can find out if it is. They have a branch in Bari as I remember.

[Edited on 13-12-2020 by vano.kavt]
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top