Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: AMAR Hydrogenation Reactor HPHT, for sale *** EU only ***
OrganicGuy
Harmless

[*] posted on 3-4-2021 at 17:49
AMAR Hydrogenation Reactor HPHT, for sale *** EU only ***

For sale €8,000 euro cash deal only, pick-up in Copenhagen DENMARK.
UU = Unused, factory new

AMAR EQUIPMENT Ltd.
High Pressure Hydrogenation Reactor Model S-2513
The reactor is in very good condition, never used with harsh acids or bases, inside reactor chamber looks almost as UU (95% new fresh look), all moving and electronics parts tested, pressure tested last week to 1300psi (with air). Works 100% flawlessly without slightest problem, everything is checked. Full service was done May 2020 by AMAR authorized company.

220 Volt / 3,000 Watt, 100% Japanese Electronics with original cables
In-one Autoclav-Reactor
Made of SS-316L and Titanium GR5
Reaction chamber 5,000 ml (5 liter)
Heating mantle with cooling function, temp control -20C to +250C
- adjustable and auto timer for settings
Pressure max 100 bar (1,450 psi) High torque maintenance
- pressure adjustable and auto for settings
- alarm critical settings
High pressure functional stirring operation, air-compression driven
Double-pad stirrer, magnetic drive coupling with mercury sealing (no leakage)
Emergency exit pressure relief valve set at 1375 psi (adjustable)
- two new UU Swagelok emergency relief valves 250psi and 1000psi
Explosion & flame proof systems Class 1 Div. 2, ATEX Zone I
- suitable for group IIA & IIB gases (ATEX certified)
Electrical & mechanical certified system for hazardous area.
Automatic temp settings / control, auto pressure settings, RPM counter, control's for current, liquid & gas flow / pH / conductivity / turbidity
Auto cooling system, thermic fluid heating & cooling system.

INCLUDED WITH REACTOR COMES THIS -
Value - Item
€415 - UU 120cm NFT 1/2" HP-hose for hydrogen gas transfer from gastube
€320 - Used 90cm NFT 1/2" HP-hose
€190 - UU new NFT 1/2" adapter for high pressure hose SWAGLOK
€465 - UU 2 pcs Emergency pressure relief valve SWAGLOK, 250 & 1000psi
€300 - 9 pcs UU pressure gasket's
€1900 - 12 pcs different adapters Swagelok (4 UU and 8 used good condition)

Available for
€1,200 - Fully automated PC-control software from AMAR Equipment Ltd.
€800 - Teflon linen (to place inside reactor chamber)

APPLICATIONS
Autoclave hydrothermal reactors are suitable for reactions like alkylation, amination, bromination, carboxylation, catalytic reduction, chlorination, grignard reaction, hydrogenation, dehydrogenation, esterification, ethoxylation, halogenation, hydrogenation, methylation, nitration, oxidation, ozonization, photo chemical reaction, polymerization and sulphonation.

INTERNATIONAL PRICING
Import from India (basic), PREICE 12,900 USD + your country VAT
- shipping from India to USA or EU is $1,700
Germany - PRICE 17,900 euro + VAT + shipping

HD quality pictures of all details will be emailed upon request and if you are seriously interested in buying it. Price is what it is, not negotiable, this is the cheapest S2513 in the world :)
I look at this email once a week so please be patient with me responding

PRICE: 8,000 €uro (not negotiable)

5L AMAR 100bar, japanese electronics.jpg - 183kB

[Edited on 4-4-2021 by OrganicGuy]
Triflic Acid
Hazard to Others

Mood: Slowly Oxidizing into Oblivion

[*] posted on 7-4-2021 at 06:16

Asking for around $10,000 (Sorry, I'm American so I'm terrible at all prices in euros.) in cash, and making the buyer come to Copenhagen is asking a bit too much. Besides, members here generally can't afford new equipment. If you have new equipment, you might want to sell it to a university. Not to discourage you, but SM is not the best place to sell something like this. But, if I were you, I would keep it up here for maybe another week or so, just in case someone wants to empty their savings into this. If I had savings I would :P As a side note, please add shipping costs, since by restricting your buyers to people near Copenhagen, you are going to get very few costumers. A link to the Manufactures website might also help. How did you get this in the first place? It doesn't look like something that would just turn up, or that you would find it in your cellar :P

There wasn't a fire, we just had an uncontrolled rapid oxidation event at the power plant.
draculic acid69
International Hazard

[*] posted on 7-4-2021 at 17:40

Is international travel even a possibility atm?
Triflic Acid
Hazard to Others

Mood: Slowly Oxidizing into Oblivion

[*] posted on 8-4-2021 at 05:31

I mean, if you slightly dismantled it and then shipped it it would be like shipping a table.

There wasn't a fire, we just had an uncontrolled rapid oxidation event at the power plant.
OrganicGuy
Harmless

[*] posted on 8-4-2021 at 12:55

Quote: Originally posted by Triflic Acid  
I mean, if you slightly dismantled it and then shipped it it would be like shipping a table.

*** SOLD ***
OrganicGuy
Harmless

[*] posted on 9-4-2021 at 03:46

Asking for around $10,000 (Sorry, I'm American so I'm terrible at all prices in euros.) in cash, and making the buyer come to Copenhagen is asking a bit too much. Besides, members here generally can't afford new equipment. If you have new equipment, you might want to sell it to a university. Not to discourage you, but SM is not the best place to sell something like this. But, if I were you, I would keep it up here for maybe another week or so, just in case someone wants to empty their savings into this. If I had savings I would :P As a side note, please add shipping costs, since by restricting your buyers to people near Copenhagen, you are going to get very few costumers. A link to the Manufactures website might also help. How did you get this in the first place? It doesn't look like something that would just turn up, or that you would find it in your cellar :P

Hi , did you even consider how much it cost to ship 120-130 kg (250 lbs) internationally, with full insurance? It c ost around $2,000 and I tell you people interested in this kind of stuff when buying fro a total stranger wants to inspect it before payment in most cases. Many guys happily take a drive during the weekend to save $1,500. Only the reactor with basic equipment attached weights 92 kg. You're wrong here my friend, buyers want to come buy t when it's a private person selling this kind of reactors and stuff in the HPHT industry. One flaw here and you could blow up your whole house.
If you ever buy a large reactor then you must screen it with ultrasound looking for small cracks in the reactor chamber, if you you see the slightest little 0,1 mm crack then don't buy.
This one sold two days after I posted it
Have a nice weekend and thank for showing interest

PS... I sold 7 reactors during the last 18n months. I'm well connected with certain people in India (AMAR EQUIPMENT Ltd is Indian and as far as I'm concerned almost same quality like EU-manufactured. If you want an EU or USA manufactured in this caliber then you're looking at 20 to 25,000 USD in best case.

[Edited on 9-4-2021 by OrganicGuy]
OrganicGuy
Harmless

[*] posted on 9-4-2021 at 04:02

130 kilograms of solid SS 316L yes :) ¨
Besides that no one is so stupid they'd buy something for almost 1p grand from a total stranger without inspecting it very carefully before payment. Shipping cost for this is extremely high, and very hard packing it thoroughly so nothing breaks during the transport. Nearly all buyers I had for a used 2nd hand reactors wants to come in person, inspect it and bring it home themselves due to thehigh shipping cost. Small Parr Instrument I have shipped twice couple of years ago, but never do it again because I hate Paypal. It's also expensive and very time consuming packing something like this thoroughly so that nothing breaks during the transport

Go To Top