Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: Sodium borohydride and Sodium azide for sale
Chemcraft
Hazard to Self

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 10-4-2021 at 06:30
Sodium borohydride and Sodium azide for sale

We offer Sodium borohydride NaBH4 for sale. Packed in plastic jars.
Packing sizes from 10g to 500g
Price for 100 gr - 26 USD
Worldwide shipping.

Link to our internet store:
NaBH4 100g pack.

Sodium azide NaN3 for sale. Packed in plastic jars.
Packing sizes from 10g to 1000g
Price for 100 gr - 25 USD
Worldwide shipping.

Link to our internet store:
NaN3 100g pack.

NaBH4  -2.png - 1.8MB NaN3 -1.jpg - 1.4MB
katyushaslab
Hazard to Self

Mood: precipitating

[*] posted on 12-4-2021 at 07:51

I bought off this seller recently enough, can vouch for everything arriving and being of good quality. I did not buy these specific reagents from them, but a wide variety of others.

Shipping can take some time if you use the Russia Post method, the package got through the Russian postal network fairly quickly, and then got "stuck" in the European postal network for a while (probably corona related). The tracking is excellent.

Will be shopping again.
woelen
Super Administrator

Mood: interested

[*] posted on 13-4-2021 at 00:12

I also ordered from Chemcraft several times and I can confirm that their products have excellent quality and that the service of the company is good. They have many special reagents and some of them make beautiful display samples of elements or exotic binary compounds.

The only minus is that shipping from Russia is very expensive and slow. As soon as you reach 500 grams or more in your order the cost of shipping becomes prohibitively high, unless you buy expensive reagents.

The art of wondering makes life worth living...
Want to wonder? Look at https://woelen.homescience.net
artemov
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 13-4-2021 at 00:49

Bought from them once, well packed in nice bottles and vacuum sealed.

Shipping is quite expensive and very slow, esp the Russian portion, which goes round and round between Kaliningrad and St Petersburg seemingly.

For my location, shipping doubles when you hit 200g and 500g. This is really strange because most chemicals are in quantum of 50g (though a few are in 1 or 10g), I can only buy up to 150g and 450g (technically you can buy up to 199g and 499g) if I dun want my shipping fee to suddenly double at 200g and 500g. It would be much better if it only doubles at >200g or >500g ... rant over.
Fery
National Hazard

[*] posted on 13-4-2021 at 03:27

I'm also regular customer, I already ordered from chemcraft.su approximately 5 times and I must highly suggest them. The parcel always arrived in less than 4 weeks, sometimes 3 weeks (1 week always lost in lazy customs and postal service in my country). The price of shipment visible after inspecting cart and is calculated from the weight of the parcel. It could be sometimes like 30 eur for almost 2 kg package, but it dissolves if you buy more expensive reagents. My orders were in ranges like 150-250 EUR and upto 2 kg so I did not care too much about the price of shipment.

Chemcraft
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 13-4-2021 at 14:56

Especially for EU customers who buy more than 2 kg, we have created a cheap shipping method. For example, delivery of a 5 kg parcel to any EU country will cost only 30 EUR, 10 kg - 40 EUR, 15 kg - 45 EUR, etc. Please do not forget to select the "Fast delivery to EU (>2kg)" shipping method when placing your order. This allows you to order many more reagents at a lower shipping cost.
By the way, according to the new delivery method, parcels weighing more than 2 kg do not go through St. Petersburg or Moscow. They are sent from Kaliningrad directly across the border to Poland and further to the EU. It speeds up a bit.

This week we are planning to launch a new low-cost postal rate for our US customers as well.

Unfortunately, the delivery time is related to COVID-19 and we cannot do anything about it.

For our customers from China, we are launching a new payment method via Alipay. We hope this will be very convenient for them.

[Edited on 13-4-2021 by Chemcraft]

[Edited on 13-4-2021 by Chemcraft]
Jenks
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 20-4-2021 at 15:51

Thanks for the cheaper shipping method. I would like to buy your elemental boron but the purchase link seems to be broken.
Chemcraft
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 3-5-2021 at 02:28

For our clients from the USA, we have made a special postage rate for parcels weighing more than 2 kilograms. When placing an order, please do not forget to select the "USA Fast delivery (> 2kg)" option. This will greatly reduce the cost of shipping to the United States. According to our latest observations, parcels at this rate are delivered from Kaliningrad to the US border in 5-6 days. It's very fast! Especially during a pandemic.
Approximate prices for delivery:
up to 3kg - 36$
up to 4kg - 43$
up to 5kg - 50$
up to 10kg - 86$
up to 30kg - 229$

We've also created special fast rates for Australia, UK and China.

[Edited on 3-5-2021 by Chemcraft]
Jenks
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 6-5-2021 at 07:04

Quote: Originally posted by Jenks  
Thanks for the cheaper shipping method. I would like to buy your elemental boron but the purchase link seems to be broken.

I was told that the boron is out of stock, although the listing did not show it. Shipping for a <2kg order to the United States took only about a week.

[Edited on 6-5-2021 by Jenks]
Chemcraft
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 6-5-2021 at 11:22

I was told that the boron is out of stock, although the listing did not show it. Shipping for a <2kg order to the United States took only about a week.

How did the package arrive? Everything is fine?
Jenks
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 6-5-2021 at 12:02

Quote: Originally posted by Chemcraft  

How did the package arrive? Everything is fine?

Unfortunately I was not home to receive the package. I will report back when I have a chance to open it.
Jenks
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 7-5-2021 at 10:33

All items are present. Thanks!
enlight
Harmless

Mood: dephlogisticated

[*] posted on 8-5-2021 at 13:12

I am hoping to receive my package to the US soon. I ordered before the "fast shipping to US' method was made available, so we shall see when it arrives!
Chemcraft
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 11-5-2021 at 13:19

All sodium borohydride is sold.
New delivery coming soon!
HaunzGruber
Harmless

Mood: Sublime

[*] posted on 11-5-2021 at 22:35

Keep is posted please. I'll make an order once you receive your next shipment.
Thank you
ChemTalk
Hazard to Self

Mood: colloidal

[*] posted on 16-5-2021 at 21:04

Thank you ChemCraft, we have been meaning to place an order with you for quite a while, and we will be in touch soon. The USA fast delivery option sounds amazing!
Chemcraft
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 17-5-2021 at 10:18

Quote: Originally posted by ChemTalk  
Thank you ChemCraft, we have been meaning to place an order with you for quite a while, and we will be in touch soon. The USA fast delivery option sounds amazing!

Large parcels (over 2 kilograms) travel very quickly to the United States. For example, we accepted the order on the night of May 13, on the evening of May 13 it was already delivered to the post office in Kaliningrad. On May 14, customs clearance in Russia, and on May 17, today, the parcel arrived in the United States. It took only 4 days from accepting the order to delivery to the USA!
Small packages go slower as they go through customs clearance in St. Petersburg.
Xanax
Hazard to Self

Mood: Curious

[*] posted on 18-5-2021 at 01:38

Very interesting and cheap prices!

But I dont think sodium azide is legal here in Sweden... But I bookmarked the page https://chemcraft.su/ and I will come back to buy lesser hazardous chemicals.

Sodium azide, isn't that in car airbags?

Studying chemistry more seriously now!
Convicted 2014 for crime against the radiation saftey law; https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-14406766
Blog, diary and homepage; https://www.richardhandl.com/ (swedish, but with translation option)
Chemcraft
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 18-5-2021 at 03:13

Quote: Originally posted by Xanax  
Very interesting and cheap prices!

But I dont think sodium azide is legal here in Sweden... But I bookmarked the page https://chemcraft.su/ and I will come back to buy lesser hazardous chemicals.

Sodium azide, isn't that in car airbags?

NaN3 is used in car airbags.
I do not know about the legality of this material in Sweden, but we never indicate the names of the reagents in the package in the customs declaration. Customers from Sweden have already bought sodium feed from us. They had no problems.
Fery
National Hazard

[*] posted on 7-6-2021 at 02:08

Especially for EU customers who buy more than 2 kg, we have created a cheap shipping method. For example, delivery of a 5 kg parcel to any EU country will cost only 30 EUR, 10 kg - 40 EUR, 15 kg - 45 EUR, etc. Please do not forget to select the "Fast delivery to EU (>2kg)" shipping method when placing your order. This allows you to order many more reagents at a lower shipping cost.
By the way, according to the new delivery method, parcels weighing more than 2 kg do not go through St. Petersburg or Moscow. They are sent from Kaliningrad directly across the border to Poland and further to the EU. It speeds up a bit.

Delivery is now much faster when the parcel does not go through Moscow/St. Petersburg. Previously the delivery lasted always something like 4 weeks, now the last order arrived in 2 weeks (25.5.-7.6.), it was already at custom office in my country on 5.6. No matter of SARS-CoV-2 either enemy mood among politicians between the 2 countries.

Jenks
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 11-6-2021 at 12:39

All sodium borohydride is sold.
New delivery coming soon!

How soon?
woelen
Super Administrator

Mood: interested

[*] posted on 24-6-2021 at 06:50

At July 1, there will be new harmonized regulations, regarding purchases outside the EU for EVERY parcel getting into the EU. These regulations are introduced to make it much less attractive to buy cheap things from (mainly) chinese webshops, which sometimes offer goods for EUR 1 or so, and free shipping.

Every parcel must have specified its value, and then on arrival in the EU a tax fee will be added to the value of the parcel. This fee is around 20% of the value. But most carriers also will add an additional fixed fee on top of that, not depending on the value of what is in the parcel. It is this fixed fee, which makes buying things much more expensive, especially if the value is low.

Imagine that you buy something for EUR 10 outside the EU. The seller specifies the value as EUR 10.
On arrival in the EU tax is calculated, which for the Netherlands is EUR 2,10 (21%). On top of that, our national carrier PostNL will add a fee of EUR 7 for handling the tax-processing. The tax and additional fee have to be paid on delivery. Total price then becomes EUR 19,10.
There seems to be a possibility for a non-EU seller to let the customer pay the tax in advance and then the seller pays the tax to some agency in the EU. In that case, the parcel will be registered as tax-free, because the tax already is paid. The carrier then does not need any tax-processing and the fee of EUR 7 will not be asked. So, this mechanism is more attractive for the customer.

I'm not sure how easy it will be for companies outside the EU to offer this payment of taxes in advance, but for small purchases it certainly is interesting to use this option. It is called Import One-Stop Shop (IOSS): https://www.transglobalexpress.co.uk/news/1434/

The art of wondering makes life worth living...
Want to wonder? Look at https://woelen.homescience.net
enlight
Harmless

Mood: dephlogisticated

[*] posted on 28-6-2021 at 04:50

I just received a large order from Chemcraft, and I am not disappointed! I was able to obtain a smattering of useful reagents for a reasonable price. Now all I need is more cabinets!

Everything made it here in one piece. I saw no obvious handling/customs hold markings.

The only thing I can complain about is the Russian Post; from Kaliningrad to Moscow and back to Kaliningrad? What a ridiculous system. My package took just over two months to arrive, but Chemcraft began offering new shipping options almost immediately after I ordered, so your experience may vary. They say they have had great results with those methods as of late.
Chemcraft
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 29-6-2021 at 02:48

Quote: Originally posted by enlight  
I just received a large order from Chemcraft, and I am not disappointed! I was able to obtain a smattering of useful reagents for a reasonable price. Now all I need is more cabinets!

Everything made it here in one piece. I saw no obvious handling/customs hold markings.

The only thing I can complain about is the Russian Post; from Kaliningrad to Moscow and back to Kaliningrad? What a ridiculous system. My package took just over two months to arrive, but Chemcraft began offering new shipping options almost immediately after I ordered, so your experience may vary. They say they have had great results with those methods as of late.

Unfortunately shipping was so long due to covid-19 restrictions, now as We see parcel to USA move fast. We hope it will stay fast and there will no new restrictions due to incresing covid -19 cases.

P.S. Sodium borohydride we plan to sell on August.
pantone159
National Hazard

Mood: desperate for shade

[*] posted on 1-7-2021 at 17:22

I just got an order to the USA, and it arrived in about two weeks, which was much faster than I was afraid it would take.
I did not meet the large parcel size (unfortunately I cannot afford 2 kg of Re metal!) but it still arrived quickly enough.
 Pages:  1  

Go To Top