Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Sodium borohydride and Sodium azide for sale
Tatjam
Harmless

[*] posted on 12-7-2021 at 07:16

My package arrived, everything looks good quality and extremely well packaged! I'm sure I will buy from you guys again, great service.

I want to say that after the arrival I was charged a fee under the new, very annoying law that the EU imposes. Hopefully there's a way of improving the process as I believe the biggest part of the cost is actually a fixed fee which, as woelen said, may be possible to avoid. This fixed fee, in my case, was considerable, although on other countries it may be lower.
Jenks
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 14-7-2021 at 11:50

I just received a third order from ChemCraft. The first two were shipped as "Worldwide Small packages", while the latest one went as "USA Fast delivery (>2kg)", all shipped to the US west coast between April and June. The first two orders took seven and twelve days from acceptance to delivery, while the third order took fifteen days. So I didn't find the "fast delivery" to be any faster in my case. The main cause of delay was waiting for the packages to depart from Russia.

The packaging has been very secure, mostly plastic bottles heat sealed in heavy plastic bags, packed in styrofoam in a box which is inside a shipping bag. Any glass bottles are additionally wrapped in foam, and ampules come packed inside rigid plastic tubes. Even though everything has arrived perfectly intact, there is still room for improvement. The exterior bag of my latest order was much too large for the box, causing it to overall not look like a box so that it may have been dumped in a pile when it might otherwise have been stacked. The bag had a few small holes in it that were too small for any of the contents to escape, which was fortunate because the box itself had come open. I would have lost contents from the package - perhaps all of it - had it not been for the outer bag. There was only one strip of tape holding the flap of the box closed, and it had come unstuck. So my advice to ChemCraft is to try to find bags closer in size to the box, and to tape the box flap more thoroughly, such as with a second piece of tape going perpendicular to the flap.

Finally, there has been only one error in delivering the wrong chemical, and no errors of omission or quantity. Someone grabbed two grams of rubidium chlorate when the order was for rubudium chloride, so perhaps I will demonstrate the spectral lines of rubidium as a firework! ;)
Xanax
Hazard to Self

Mood: Curious

[*] posted on 4-8-2021 at 04:03

Thanks for good service!

Bought some metals and it took about 5 weeks to reach Sweden. But I'm not complaining about the shipping-time, I know it's the covid-shit and things like that now. The product was great!

I'm planning to buy all the rare earth metals from ChemCraft soon!

:):):):):)

Studying chemistry more seriously now!
Convicted 2014 for crime against the radiation saftey law; https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-14406766
Blog, diary and homepage; https://www.richardhandl.com/ (swedish, but with translation option)
Jenks
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 1-9-2021 at 04:38

Quote: Originally posted by Chemcraft  
P.S. Sodium borohydride we plan to sell on August.

Any update on this?
Chemcraft
Hazard to Self

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 1-9-2021 at 06:12

Within two weeks, sodium borohydride will be available.
We'll make an announcement right away.
Organikum
resurrected

Mood: busy and in love

[*] posted on 21-9-2021 at 01:12
Very good shop

A short time ago I discovered chemcraft.su here and out of curiosity had a look and found many a interesting items, too many indeed, this certain " I want them all" feeling was very strong :D

Anyways I found they have N,N-Diphenyl Guanidine for an excellent price and so I decided to give it a go added some nickel compound, as nickel has strangely fallen victim to slander in Europe as so many other benign compounds have before and did what many might regard the worst one can do on the internetz: I entered my Credit Card data on a russian webpage I discovered just 30 Minutes before. :o

No, Chemcraft is a proper shop and far more trustworthy then the majority of sellers on anything Ali.

The items were shipped very fast, bureaucrazy took its toll, but not too much, overall it took about a week or ten days. It looked like it was stuck at German customs, but it was just that the Russian tracking ends there and the German Post did not deign it proper to provide the new tracking number. So whilst I was just contemplating what horrible things customs might be about it just arrived in the post office to pick up as I had to pay the import VAT and the related fees for the Doitsche Post, what was 2,50€ Tax and 6€ fees, still very ok with me, the value of the delivery had been declared properly - obviously :cool:;), declaring it as a gift was well worth the try but no not with German customs when they decide to have a look at it.

So I am a happy customer and will buy there again. Personally I have a deep affection for the east, in special Russia and I really cannot understand why such direct trade between our
countries dis not start much earlier and is so little.

Chemcraft is highly recommended, very professional from the shop to the shipping and tracking to the goods.

/ORG

Irgendwas is ja immer
Xanax
Hazard to Self

Mood: Curious

[*] posted on 26-9-2021 at 05:56

Thanks again!

It only took three weeks to Sweden this time. The lantanoids completed my periodic table!

[Edited on 2021-9-27 by Xanax]

Studying chemistry more seriously now!
Convicted 2014 for crime against the radiation saftey law; https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-14406766
Blog, diary and homepage; https://www.richardhandl.com/ (swedish, but with translation option)
Jenks
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 4-10-2021 at 14:56

• posted on 1-9-2021 at 04:38

• Bump.

[Edited on 4-10-2021 by Jenks]
    Chemcraft
    Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 6-10-2021 at 03:52

Quote: Originally posted by Jenks  
  • posted on 1-9-2021 at 04:38

• Bump.

[Edited on 4-10-2021 by Jenks]

Sodium borohydride will be available in the next few days. Unfortunately due to COVID-19 suppliers delayed our order.
    Keras
    National Hazard

[*] posted on 6-10-2021 at 06:15

Sodium borohydride will be available in the next few days. Unfortunately due to COVID-19 suppliers delayed our order.

Darn. Is that ever going to end?

Poka drug! :)
    Chemcraft
    Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 8-10-2021 at 10:10

We are glad to inform that Sodium Borohydride is available again in our store!

Product Link

Thank you for your patience.

[Edited on 8-10-2021 by Chemcraft]
    Jenks
    Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 8-10-2021 at 12:26

Sorry about all the nagging.
    Chemcraft
    Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 17-10-2021 at 13:03

C&EN - American Chemical Society published a photo of our products:

https://cen.acs.org/synthesis/reagents/Chemistry-Pictures-dry-red/99/web/2021/07

;)

[Edited on 17-10-2021 by Chemcraft]
    woelen
    Super Administrator

Mood: interested

[*] posted on 17-10-2021 at 13:29

I can add to this, that these ampoules are indeed very nice. I also purchased PI3 from Chemcraft some time ago and I was pleased by the good quality of this sample (which I use as a display sample).

I also made my own ampoule with PI3, but the ampoule of Chemcraft is better looking ;-)

[Edited on 17-10-21 by woelen]

The art of wondering makes life worth living...
    Want to wonder? Look at https://woelen.homescience.net
    Mathias94
    Harmless

[*] posted on 18-10-2021 at 07:15

C&EN - American Chemical Society published a photo of our products:

https://cen.acs.org/synthesis/reagents/Chemistry-Pictures-dry-red/99/web/2021/07

;)

[Edited on 17-10-2021 by Chemcraft]

Cool!
    Mathias94
    Harmless

[*] posted on 23-11-2021 at 12:16

Ordered some chemicals over 6 weeks ago. Looks like it might be lost in shipping or some other funky stuff going on. Would appreciate a reply after using the contact form. As it is now I cant recommend this seller, although I'm probably one of a few unlucky customers.
    B(a)P
    International Hazard

Mood: Festive

[*] posted on 23-11-2021 at 13:01

Quote: Originally posted by Mathias94  
    Ordered some chemicals over 6 weeks ago. Looks like it might be lost in shipping or some other funky stuff going on. Would appreciate a reply after using the contact form. As it is now I cant recommend this seller, although I'm probably one of a few unlucky customers.

Not sure where you are based, but I ordered from them last year a couple of times. Once it took 6 weeks the other time it took in excess of two months to arrive in Australia. Global shipping is currently in a state of chaos and this won't change for many months of not years.
    Mathias94
    Harmless

[*] posted on 23-11-2021 at 13:42

Quote: Originally posted by B(a)P  

Not sure where you are based, but I ordered from them last year a couple of times. Once it took 6 weeks the other time it took in excess of two months to arrive in Australia. Global shipping is currently in a state of chaos and this won't change for many months of not years.

Thanks for your input. Norway here, looking at the tracking:

10.10.2021, 10:23(Europe/Moscow)
    SVO, Carrier processing: Uplifted,
    10.10.2021, 11:37(Europe/Paris)
    Carrier processing: Transport leg completed, Norway OSL

It seemingly took 1h 15m from being sent from Moscow until it was registered as arrived in Oslo which seems a bit fast. No new tracking events after 10.10.21. Hope it shows up eventually.
    B(a)P
    International Hazard

Mood: Festive

[*] posted on 23-11-2021 at 17:41

Thanks for your input. Norway here, looking at the tracking:

10.10.2021, 10:23(Europe/Moscow)
    SVO, Carrier processing: Uplifted,
    10.10.2021, 11:37(Europe/Paris)
    Carrier processing: Transport leg completed, Norway OSL

It seemingly took 1h 15m from being sent from Moscow until it was registered as arrived in Oslo which seems a bit fast. No new tracking events after 10.10.21. Hope it shows up eventually.

That is a bit different to my situation. My packages spent most of their transport somewhere between Moscow and Australia. Best of luck with it.
    Mathias94
    Harmless

[*] posted on 24-11-2021 at 06:34

Quote: Originally posted by B(a)P  

That is a bit different to my situation. My packages spent most of their transport somewhere between Moscow and Australia. Best of luck with it.

macckone
    International Hazard

Mood: Electrical

[*] posted on 24-11-2021 at 10:53

B(a)P,

Time zone difference.
    Add the time zone difference, you get flight time.
    Then it sits in customs for weeks waiting for someone to stamp a paper.
    At least that is the way it works in the USA.

ps. time zone difference is +2, flight time is 2:50 avg so 3:10 is about expected.

[Edited on 24-11-2021 by macckone]
     Pages:  1  2

Go To Top