Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Hanson Hood for sale
crow6283
Hazard to Self

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 18-1-2022 at 10:23
Hanson Hood for sale

Sooo I’ve got a 6” Hanson fume hood I’m considering selling in the upper midwest USA. Thinking somewhere in the 1500 USD range. I see similar models selling used for ~$3000. Its plumbed for air and water, and comes with a filter vacuum manifold. The airflow monitor seems to have disappeared but other than that there’s nothing wrong with it.

As it’s a monster I have no interest in shipping it, but if someone with a trailer wanted to pick it up I’m in central Minnesota. Can provide pictures if anyone is interested.

Its a 5SA70A. Its 70” wide, 32” deep and like 54” tall I think?? I could get rid of it in the greater retail market I think pretty easily but I’d rather sell it here and support an industrious home/garage chemist. If the right person is close to central Minnesota I’m open to offers other than 1500.

-edit- Something to keep in mind as it’s a large hood you’re going to need a pretty beefy blower - literature suggests 750 CFM with the sash I think at 15” and 1300 CFM with the sash at 30”!!

[Edited on 18-1-2022 by crow6283]
crow6283
Hazard to Self

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 31-1-2022 at 19:38

Moderators/Admins:

Not so much for lack of interest but just other circumstances, I’ve decided not to sell my big hood and put it into storage instead. Could this thread be closed? Apparently I can’t figure out how to edit the original post.
arkoma
Redneck Overlord

Mood: украї́нська

[*] posted on 31-1-2022 at 21:10

After a period of time the edit function becomes disabled.

"We believe the knowledge and cultural heritage of mankind should be accessible to all people around the world, regardless of their wealth, social status, nationality, citizenship, etc" z-lib

Texium
Administrator
Thread Closed
1-2-2022 at 12:31

Go To Top