Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: LabDIRECT New Year Clearance Sale - and Update
LabDIRECT
Harmless

[*] posted on 21-1-2022 at 12:30
LabDIRECT New Year Clearance Sale - and Update

Hi again everyone!
It’s been a while since we posted but I just wanted to give everyone a New Years update as well as a quick overview of the sales we have going on. So I guess let’s start out with www.labdirectllc.com news. As some of you know, Square decided a while back to change their policy with no rationale or warning to no longer process payments for chemical retailers, and since our website was built on the Square platform, we are stuck with a nonfunctional card payment options on the checkout page that just declines all cards. We’ve been told the only way to fix that is to rebuild the entire site on a new hosting platform using a new payment processor so that project is in the works. Until then, all sales must use the PayPal check out option, or send us an email through support@labdirectllc.com and we can send you an invoice directly.

While we’re on that subject, eBay has been on a warpath lately, pulling listings that have been up for over a year with no issue, banning accounts, giving suspensions and just generally making life miserable for scientific suppliers. We’ve been the victim of repeated shadow bans which has eventually reached the point where the headaches of being on eBay greatly outweigh any benefits. So for those of you who prefer to use established marketplaces, we have shifted our presence to the bonanza platform - Bonanza.com/booths/LabDIRECT_LLC.

And lastly, the New Years sale! We are overstocked on a fair amount of chemicals and reagents that we need to clear out. We are working on getting the sales prices posted and active on the websites but while we work on it, here is a partial list of products that will be getting discounted, with discounts ranging from 10% to 30% or more:

2,5-Dimethoxybenzaldehyde
Acetone
Ammonium Acetate
Ammonium carbonate
Ammonium nitrate
Ammonium sulfate
Bromocresol green
Bromophenol blue 0.1%
Calcium chloride
Carbon disulfide
Cyanuric acid
Cyclohexamine
Dextrose
Dicyandimide
Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether
Dimethyl carbonate
Disodium EDTA
Formic Acid
Hexamine
Hexane
Hydrochloric acid (32%)
Lithium aluminum hydride
Magnesium dioxide
Magnesium sulfate
Methanol
Methyl orange
Methyl red
Methylene blue
3A molecular sieves
Nitric acid (70%)
Oxalyl chloride
Phosphoric acid
Phosphorus Pentoxide
Phosphorus(V) Chloride
Potassium Borohydride
Potassium hydroxide
Potassium nitrate
Potassium permanginate
Propylene glycol
Sodium acetate
Sodium Bis(2-methoxyethoxy)aluminum dihydride
Sodium bisulfate
Sodium Borohydride
Sodium cyanoborohydride
Sodium hydroxide
Sodium metabisulfite
Sodium nitrate
Sodium nitrite
Sodium Thiosulfate
Sulfuric acid
Tcca
Tin dioxide
Titanium dioxide
Toluene
Urea
Xylene
Xylenol orange

Also we have an excess of the following glassware that will also be going on sale:

100ml Pear shaped flasks, 14/20Chemglass
Addition funnels, PE, Chemglass, 24/40, 14/20, various sizes
Bump traps, 24/40, 14/20
Chromatography columns
Earlenmeyer flasks, PYREX brand, 25ml, 50ml
Fritted Büchner funnels
Graduated cylinders, PYREX brand, 25ml to 2000ml
Ground glass stoppered media bottles, 500ml/1000ml
Lab funnels - powder
Lab funnels - solvent
Peptide synthesis vessels, Chemglass, 25ml-250ml
Volumetric flasks, PYREX brand, 2ml, 25ml, 50ml

These are all first come first served and the sale is only good while supplies last. A fair number of these have yet to even be added to the website, let alone discounted - it might take us a few days to get it all posted and ready to purchase so you’re more than welcome to email support@labdirectllc.com directly with your order in the meantime.

And as always, special orders are always welcome. Happy sciencing and we look forward to working with you all more in 2022!
violet sin
International Hazard

Mood: Good

[*] posted on 21-1-2022 at 18:21

I've been on Bonanza for a while now, buyer only, mostly uranium rocks, and I'm not allowed to see your booth. Do I need an invite?

Used name there is Violet_Sin in case you wonder.

I will usually look at a members listings out of boredom if nothing else. Or potentially buy stuff I don't need/a decade out... lol, depends on the boredom level.

"" ... Whoops. There was an error.
You do not have permission to access the booth requested. If this is your own booth and it hasn't been activated, you must be logged in to view it. ... ""
arkoma
Redneck Overlord

Mood: украї́нська

[*] posted on 21-1-2022 at 23:47

yeah, i got the same error.

"We believe the knowledge and cultural heritage of mankind should be accessible to all people around the world, regardless of their wealth, social status, nationality, citizenship, etc" z-lib

Tsjerk
International Hazard

Mood: Mood

[*] posted on 22-1-2022 at 05:20

How about shipping (costs) to Europe?
LabDIRECT
Harmless

[*] posted on 23-1-2022 at 11:14

Quote: Originally posted by violet sin  
I've been on Bonanza for a while now, buyer only, mostly uranium rocks, and I'm not allowed to see your booth. Do I need an invite?

Used name there is Violet_Sin in case you wonder.

I will usually look at a members listings out of boredom if nothing else. Or potentially buy stuff I don't need/a decade out... lol, depends on the boredom level.

That’s really strange- it’s giving me an error when I login too, however the booth is clearly still there when I search for it and we haven’t received any emails from bonanza about an issue with the booth, so I’m not sure what’s going on. I just emailed support so I’ll keep everyone posted on the status. I guess in the meantime, just use labdirectllc.com or email us directly at support@labdirectllc.com

[Edited on 23-1-2022 by LabDIRECT]
LabDIRECT
Harmless

[*] posted on 23-1-2022 at 11:17

Quote: Originally posted by Tsjerk  
How about shipping (costs) to Europe?

We’re usually able to handle most international orders (some we can’t due to export controls, but most orders are fine) - for shipping, we’re happy to use whatever carrier you prefer and we only charge the exact shipping cost.

Go To Top