Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Comprehensive Inorganic Salt/Compound Boiling Point Table
VeritasC&E
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 5-8-2022 at 05:15
Comprehensive Inorganic Salt/Compound Boiling Point Table

Hello Everyone!

Does anyone have, or know where I could find a comprehensive table listing all inorganic salts with their boiling point?

I'm particularly interested in a comprehensive inorganic chlorides/chlorates, iodides/iodates, bromides/bromates compound boiling point table.

___

*Rant about the state of things*

I've found some very incomprehensive / mixed such lists but I cannot find anything serious (and goo_\gle is not our friend here anymore, increasingly occluding serious scientific data/knowledge/results and instead increasingly pushing for consumeristic/limited/dumbed-down/brainwashed/propaganda- and industry-approved results).

I miss the late 90s / early 2000s where internet was becoming a resource driving intellectual and spiritual renaissance in available-to-all knowledge, communication, enterprise, information and science; before it was perverted, poisoned and transformed into another – more sophisticated than ever – totalitarian tool parasitizing and crippling once again the scientific, intellectual, technological and spiritual evolution of humanity.
RustyShackleford
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 5-8-2022 at 05:21

NIST database.
Texium
Administrator
Thread Moved
5-8-2022 at 06:06

Go To Top