Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: careers
xplosivsrkool
Harmless

Mood: curious

[*] posted on 23-3-2004 at 14:15
careers

Are there any careers specifically focused on the study of explosives or unstable compounds??? I know pyrotechnics is a given but is there something else (e.g developing new explosive materials) or something similar?

DDTea
National Hazard

Mood: Degenerate

[*] posted on 23-3-2004 at 14:21

I believe it would fall under the general field of "Organic Chemistry"... Anyone could do such research, and then offer the results to their country's defense department or other potential sponsors.
IgnorantlyIntelligent
Moderately Insane

Mood: Unhuman

[*] posted on 23-3-2004 at 17:16

Get a degree in organic chemistry, then join the Nazy. Try to get into Naval speacial warefare training and go through BUDs. Once that is completed(which I sincerely doubt you could do) you could request to be apart of the Navys demolitions research team.
Or go through the Army.

\"People fear from ignorance what they do not have the intelligence to understand\"

\"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation.\"

\"A fool would rather not question, a soldier is taught not to question, a slave dares not question.\"

\"To fight for nothing is to love nothing, to die for something is to have lived for something.\"
BromicAcid
International Hazard

Mood: Rock n' Roll

[*] posted on 23-3-2004 at 18:00

I forget the name of the school but there is a school in Colorado that teaches mining and they have courses on blasting that could be used to get into a career devising new explosives for said industry.

Shamelessly plugging my attempts at writing fiction: http://www.robvincent.org

Go To Top