Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Help! I need somebody('s opinion)!
vulture
Forum Gatekeeper

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 15-9-2003 at 07:10

Just a warning for you all; anybody who bashes roguesci or visa versa will have their posts edited.

I'm sick and tired of this who is better crap.

[Edited on 15-9-2003 by vulture]

One shouldn't accept or resort to the mutilation of science to appease the mentally impaired.
AngelEyes
Hazard to Others

Mood: Better than it used to be.

[*] posted on 15-9-2003 at 08:11

Nor can you search either. I have been waiting for a long while now and I still can't search or post. After what has been said here I guess I won't be able to either...
I am not that bothered about posting to be honest, but no search facility is quite annoying. Roguesci is a huge archive of useful information and not being able to search it is, unless it's a limitation of the forum software or I am missing something, baffling.
Mumbles
Hazard to Others

Mood: Procrastinating

[*] posted on 15-9-2003 at 13:56

Sounds to me like you got registered but not aknowledged(this seems like the right word). This is what happened on my first attempt.

When you fill out the form they send you an e-mail. It goes something like "Dear (Name), Thank you for registering, click the link to activate your membership."

After a week or so they send a second e-mail. It goes "Dear (Name), We have now activated your account at the The Explosives and Weapons Forum. The forums can be found here(link). The following are your login details.

It sounds like you never recieved the second e-mail. I'd recomend creating an entirely new e-mail and attempting again. I can login on the first attempted acount, but it is like you stated. No posting privelages, no search.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
the timeless
Harmless

[*] posted on 16-9-2003 at 01:12
Ok!

OK! I must try to register again and see if I will have better luck this time. Just like you, I am trying to register mainly just for the ability to search. It really is a good source of information and especially formulas provided by the experienced users are just great. So I guess it is worth just another try.....

[Edited on 16-9-2003 by the timeless]

The Balance comes like storm.
Iv4
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 18-9-2003 at 08:04

As the embaseder kinda of BS to you your welcoe to stop by.Theres a recruitment capmaign going on now so there are more 'lnew members'.Fuck theres an even a sort of anti elder thingo so if you have any stupid questions you think may cause you to be baned post away.

Incase your wondering what cuased my chane in demaner it was a communcation I received from a higher ranking member at BS.

I know I said it before and all but I'm sorry for calling you RS members Nazi's.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top