Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  19    21    23  ..  25
Author: Subject: Exotic Primaries - Complex Salts
twelti
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 23-5-2019 at 09:19

Quote: Originally posted by wessonsmith  
Quote: Originally posted by twelti  
I think he put his comment inside the html quote.

Can you not press any primary wet, then allow to dry?

My primaries are not wet. NaNTz Dihydrate has the water of crystallization that is being removed to make the anhydrous form of NaNTz. Not sure how pressing actually wet primaries would work. Probably make quite a mess.

I have heard of it being done. Maybe alcohol or water, not a solvent, just a wetting agent, so just slightly moist.
MineMan
National Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 23-5-2019 at 09:27

All. This looks like an amazing compound. Friction sensitivity is equal to PETN...

The only issue is I don’t know where to obtain the precursor that they say is commercially available.
Check it out. Share your thoughts.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6430815/#!po=46...
Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

Mood: cool.gif

[*] posted on 23-5-2019 at 11:13

I readed this link. For professional use is it good. But the preparation is really not ecological. Starting with NaN3. Pretty hard poison. And tracked precursor. (holding can be criminal)
NaN3 is it the last, what I would need in my lab.....:cool:...LL
Final compound is maybe ecological. But preparation is for most researchs unavailable.

Development of primarily - secondary substances CHP (2015) Lithex (2022) Brightelite (2023) Nitrocelite (2024)
wessonsmith
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 24-5-2019 at 07:12

Quote: Originally posted by Laboratory of Liptakov  
I readed this link. For professional use is it good. But the preparation is really not ecological. Starting with NaN3. Pretty hard poison. And tracked precursor. (holding can be criminal)
Final compound is maybe ecological. But preparation is for most researchs unavailable.

I agree with LL, Sodium azide is not a precursor I want to mess with. But the performance of that ICM-103 is VERY impressive and that article was a good read. But at some point, you have overkill. I can set off ETN based plastic explosive with 12% HTPB with only 180mg of anhydrous 25% / 75% NaNTz/NHN. So not sure what having that powerful of an initiator would do for most of us.

[Edited on 24-5-2019 by wessonsmith]
twelti
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 24-5-2019 at 19:45
Static Sensitivity of Ni AG Perchlorate

I did an informal test of static sensitivity for Nickel Aminoguanidine Perchlorate. I used an electric fly swatter, with the wires pulled out. It actually is pretty repeatable. It charges internal cap depending how long you hold the button down. Ok, not terribly scientific, but the overall result is clear. The Nickel AG Perchlorate is much less sensitive than SADS. Will try Cu complex next.

Attachment: NiAGPerchlorate Static Sensitivity.mp4 (5.6MB)
This file has been downloaded 895 times
Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

Mood: cool.gif

[*] posted on 25-5-2019 at 12:13

NiAGP seems pretty low sensitive on electro. That's good message. I estimate, that CuAGP will similar. Good work....:cool:...LL

Development of primarily - secondary substances CHP (2015) Lithex (2022) Brightelite (2023) Nitrocelite (2024)
XeonTheMGPony
International Hazard

[*] posted on 23-7-2019 at 05:19

Quote: Originally posted by Laboratory of Liptakov  

Toxicity is only an issue if you are poor at material handling. The safety is in you, never the substance, even water is deadly if you are an idiot ;)

NaN3 is a bit of a pain to make, I'll be doing a scaled up run some point near future.
snooby
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 10-8-2019 at 05:39

Okay guys,

ICM 103 is something nobody of us would like to try out. The pyrazole stuff seems inpossible to get hands on. However, I can buy IT and ship it around the world. Price is around 1000 dollars for 500 grams (WTF). And if I lower the price would increase (50 grams are 380 dollars). So, are there 3 or 2 other guys/girls who would like to share the costs? Price would be around 200 dollars for 100 grams. That's a LIFE supply. I AM willing to receiver the order and ship IT around our globe. Sent me an PM if you would like to join. Only first 3 guys can get involved.

Boffis
International Hazard

[*] posted on 11-8-2019 at 09:55

WTF is ICM 103? If you want someone to pay $200 for something then you will need to gives us an identity.
snooby
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 11-8-2019 at 10:18

Okay first, shut your big attitude. Im trying to give people a chance like i woud like. If u are are interested, we can make An whatsapp groep. Tynenan is already in too..
MineMan
National Hazard

[*] posted on 11-8-2019 at 11:55

Snooby

Wow. Great job taking the lead on this. It would be quite a feat!!
snooby
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 2-9-2019 at 10:42

Pm is open for the pyrazole. Grttt
snooby
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 5-9-2019 at 08:34

Im struggling to get pure hno3 White. Im willing to trade IT for the pyrazole
Rosco Bodine
Banned

Mood: analytical

[*] posted on 5-9-2019 at 11:57

Quote: Originally posted by snooby  
I came by this two documents about NiCP. Sensitivity looks promising. Furthermore easy synthesis, except for carbohydrazide (relatively non toxic btw). But this compound can be bought quite easy. Nickelperchlorate should be doable also I guess.

I was looking on BNCP (its quite difficult to get it properly working in a det ( but sometimes it works however, but not really reliable, about 50/50). But it is really not sensitive towards beatings with hammer, about same as ETN. So thats really good. But in anoher patent wich i cannot find anymore
- I mean fuck yeah found it:

http://www.niscair.res.in/sciencecommunication/ResearchJourn...

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S030438940...

http://www.allindianpatents.com/patents/253659-process-for-p...

So, what you guys think bout this? Im only confused because why bothering the BNCP synthesis that takes agesi
In the end, while probably NiCP alone can also initiate tetryl, and prob also Petn/ETN and RDX maybe to.

So yeah thats why i start asking bout the NiCLO4. I am really hoping to hear some thoughts from u all. Bye

[Edited on 23-1-2019 by snooby]

@snooby

Some earlier related information was posted by me and linked
http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=1778&a...

You reported this Tris-Carbohydrazide Nickel Perchlorate is dangerously sensitive, confirmed by another member ....Who?

http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=1778&a...

Anyway, I am thinking that sensitivity may relate to crystal size as can happen for many of the initiators that can still be useful when process control is applied to regulate crystal growth and produce a desirable mesh and density. Lower temperatures favor smaller more amorphous crystals of lower bulk density and likely lowered sensitivity while larger crystals are precipitated from warmer reaction mixture above 60 C. So process addition rate and temperature and stirring rate / agitation turbulence intensity may be all that is needed to achieve a product having desirable properties.

Other carbohydrazide metal complexes are known but it is unknown if any of these may form interesting double salts, and if they do what may be the properties of such double salts.

There seems also possible the formation of binary Metal Semicarbazide-Carbohydrazide Perchlorates which could be interesting, but are also a hypothetical complete unknown.

Attachment: prep_201400142_sm_miscellaneous_information.pdf (176kB)
This file has been downloaded 493 times

Attachment: Tris carbohydrazide nickel perchlorate (NCP).pdf (32kB)
This file has been downloaded 522 times

As an aside ...I hope our old friend nitro-genes knows intuitively and by GOOD evidence of many years contributions and discussions that I am a bona fide experimenter and researcher and not some gum shoe investigator / regulator or narc. I too have been on the receiving end of undeserved abuse and ripoff by corrupt government "types" and was never by intimidation "converted" into any like piece of evil shit to themselves. I have more self-respect than to be that kind of lowlife that are bottom feeding bottom of the sea lower than whale shit sub-human skin jobs that only pass for human on their best days :D

[Edited on 9/5/2019 by Rosco Bodine]
nitro-genes
International Hazard

[*] posted on 7-9-2019 at 07:40

Ah yes, it is all a coincidence…our meterpole is changed and I receive a U2U from Rosco about how their meterpole was changed. My 4 year old daughters toe gets pinched by me while sitting in our rocking chair and hours later a post appears mentioning “a low milage tail getting pinched by an ancient’s rocking chair”. The mention of roadkill was especially disturbing, as my wife and I had a conversation a while back indeed over if my daughter could play outside alone already, with that road right in front of our house. When we subscribe to a grocery delivery service called PICNIC, some bogus user called “picnic acid” appears in a thread that could very well be received by me as further personal intimidation and was locked by a moderator. Your whale shit comment is a nice touch though, considering I made an UNSENT U2U in which I was comparing agency presence here on this board with the presence of these agencies at a greenpeace meeting to watch carefully if no whales are shot.

I suspected they were trying to build a legal case against me, and that is fine, but don't make provoking intimidations based on gathered intelligence towards members of my family!!! (I think J_Sum might also recall some of these as he was the one who removed them). I was not the one starting provocations on a personal level and family level Bodine and you know it! So don’t talk about my conscious to me for some of the provocations I made (that have actually never happened and also regret on a personal level). I would never do wrong to people, unless I really get the feeling that some people or agencies may pose a threat outside the boundaries of legal jurisdiction that would fuck me over. That is what happened…and towards your “I didn’t apologise” comment, I actually did by U2U, so is just a lie again.

Plaatje windmolens en Donquichotte - Copy.jpg - 166kB

[Edited on 7-9-2019 by nitro-genes]
Rosco Bodine
Banned

[*] posted on 7-9-2019 at 12:58

Quote: Originally posted by nitro-genes  
Ah yes, it is all a coincidence…our meterpole is changed and I receive a U2U from Rosco about how their meterpole was changed. My 4 year old daughters toe gets pinched by me while sitting in our rocking chair and hours later a post appears mentioning “a low milage tail getting pinched by an ancient’s rocking chair”. The mention of roadkill was especially disturbing, as my wife and I had a conversation a while back indeed over if my daughter could play outside alone already, with that road right in front of our house. When we subscribe to a grocery delivery service called PICNIC, some bogus user called “picnic acid” appears in a thread that could very well be received by me as further personal intimidation and was locked by a moderator. Your whale shit comment is a nice touch though, considering I made an UNSENT U2U in which I was comparing agency presence here on this board with the presence of these agencies at a greenpeace meeting to watch carefully if no whales are shot.

I suspected they were trying to build a legal case against me, and that is fine, but don't make provoking intimidations based on gathered intelligence towards members of my family!!! (I think J_Sum might also recall some of these as he was the one who removed them). I was not the one starting provocations on a personal level and family level Bodine and you know it! So don’t talk about my conscious to me for some of the provocations I made (that have actually never happened and also regret on a personal level). I would never do wrong to people, unless I really get the feeling that some people or agencies may pose a threat outside the boundaries of legal jurisdiction that would fuck me over. That is what happened…and towards your “I didn’t apologise” comment, I actually did by U2U, so is just a lie again.
[Edited on 7-9-2019 by nitro-genes]

You can look at clouds that look like animals or angels but that doesn't mean that rabbits or heaven's hosts are busy with some sort of mind altering messaging intended just for you. Get a grip will you. I can see you are making too much of pure coincidences by reading in some sort of meaning as a hidden message that simply isn't there.

Superstition and paranoia have a lot in common. Somebody breaks a mirror and has seven years bad luck and says See there! It's true. Another guy breaks a mirror and wins the lottery. Obviously for mirrors and luck there is an undeniable nexus. Or maybe people can just imagine there is some nexus between things where there isn't any nexus at all. I have no special insight into your unsent U2U drafts nor can I by some magical power read your secret thoughts and as everybody knows a tinfoil hat is a simple countermeasure found effective against "mind control". So should I provide instructions on tried and true, proven designs for tinfoil hats? My own tinfoil hat has proven to be most effective since none of the "hive mind" MK Ultra and beyond brainwash strategies of this cruel world that I have endured have ever been effective for controlling or intimidating me, and only succeeded at pissing me off instead.

Yes the world has had me too much in "school" of one sort or another all my life. But evidently I am just not college material, so wouldn't you just know it, I flunked every brainwashing class about the world's "meaning of life" ideology, while getting an A+ in that Sunday School where Jesus is the kind teacher. I am an actual peacenik at heart, all about peace and love. Actually it is true.

There hasn't been any effort by me to intimidate anyone or anyone's family. I am not some sort of socially dysfunctional malcontent or terrorist or irrational sociopath or psychopath.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6iXFMaxhQc

benjaminfranklin.bmp - 630kB

by my door.bmp - 1.6MB

Hurricane Michael aftermath crack and ash.bmp - 1.3MB
RJ2
Harmless

[*] posted on 7-9-2019 at 14:22

Quote:
[Quote]). I would never do wrong to people, unless I really get the feeling that some people or agencies may pose a threat outside the boundaries of legal jurisdiction that would fuck me over.
please don't act on a "feeling" for such serious matters. If it makes you feel better, you can be ready for all manner of disasters, but until you are confronted with a real life danger, you can't assume there is one.

I wouldn't consider those things you've listed as proof Rosco is threatening/spying on you, Nitrogenes. We all have potentially strange events, just by coincidence, in our lives, enough to seem suspicious once you start looking closely at them. Rosco is known to contribute interesting info on EMs, strong political and sometimes religious opinions, and sometimes, playful jokes about a "cunning linguist" or dieting by eating dog food until he started peeing on fire hydrants.

I wouldn't say the post about the cat's tail was especially out of character, particularly after suggesting curiosity dealing with a highly hazardous material. It only makes sense to say, "be a curious cat-but don't let curiosity kill you". The rocking chair metaphor was kinda odd, but, like I said, so is Rosco Bodine. I dare you to find somebody here who isn't odd.

Likewise, the meter thing seems to be something the power companies have been doing. I guess the new digital ones don't require meter readers to come onto your property. It rained last night were I live, but it's just a coincidence that you likely have a friend or relative in some place that also had rain last night.

The whale poo thing was, I thought , related to this movie.

At the same time, if you don't get paranoid sometimes... you likely don't breathe either. It's a natural human reaction to things that look like they could pose danger. The best you can do is be as ready as you can for all possible outcomes and wait for your paranoia fuel to crystallize into good news or fulminate into a real-life problem. I've seen you guys working together pretty well! Hopefully we will see it happen again.

Not to let my ship collide with RB's tin-fish nose, but I think both of you could take this advice.

[Edited on 7-9-2019 by RJ2]
nitro-genes
International Hazard

[*] posted on 7-9-2019 at 16:42

I tend to be a very logically oriented person person (as is generally evident from my posts I would think?), not taken anything for true unless there is substantial evidence. Sure, one event is odd, but as a scientist I tell you that statistically and logically the chances for ALL of these strange coincidental events and their timing to have happened as they did are INFINITELY small and in the end these events became increasingly more sinister and intimidating. The people showing up at our door, the first one in particular intimidating, were 100% sure members of the Dutch intelligence agency AIVD. Period.

I wish you all the best here at SMDB...

[Edited on 8-9-2019 by nitro-genes]
Rosco Bodine
Banned

[*] posted on 7-9-2019 at 16:47

Ancients connected the dots of the stars in the night sky as they saw the stars marking the outlines of various immortals. So it has been a long time that people have been "connecting the dots" to try to find some hidden meaning about things in the world.

Sometimes that kind of abstract analysis does pretty well and sometimes not so good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT8bybL_DqY
RJ2
Harmless

[*] posted on 7-9-2019 at 17:18

True. You have a good point there, Rosco. And it's amplified by the fact that once you see someone do one thing that seems "suspicious", you will watch everything else and suspect each action more and more.

Anyhow, maybe you're right, NG. Hopefully not, though. I wouldn't write SM off just yet. If you're really worried, use a proxy server to just watch, and not post. If you get to a time when you know you're safe, you can go about posting as normal. RB's been guilty of paranoia in the past, (as have I in my personal life). He even accused one member of being an agent provocateur from MI5! It would be a loss to us all if either of you left over something that turned out to be a non-issue.

Edit: you might very well have had a cop at your door. He might even have came due to something you said on here, maybe. But that doesn't mean Rosco snitched on you. BTW, RB somehow strikes me as an American, after seeing him respond mostly to US political events. You said you're in Holland?

[Edited on 8-9-2019 by RJ2]
Rosco Bodine
Banned

[*] posted on 7-9-2019 at 20:01

Quote: Originally posted by RJ2  
True. You have a good point there, Rosco.

There is a complicated world in which we find ourselves "arrivals" originating from the abyss of non-existence, energized by sudden sentience becoming living souls, who ARE created, Yet who are ALL our progenitors? There is some heavy duty "meaning of life" kind of stuff there sufficient to perplex anyone who may waxe even a little philosophical about deep life questions.

And what trouble this imperfect world inhabited by imperfect people can be. And what exactly is HUMAN that is beyond having just the necessary number of chromosomes and looking like just another one of the "naked apes"? What higher qualities makes some people seem NOT REALLY human like they are cut from a different cloth. What puts a spark of the divine in some and a heavy dose of the demonic in others? Why are some kindly gentle loving souls, as if they were angels on loan from heaven here to deliver blessings, while others are delivering curses and calamity acting the role of evil deceitful minions of hell?

What is the point of it all? Where is the meaning to be found and the "big lesson" to be learned if life is for learning, and why is that class called LIFE sometimes such a brutal course? It all seems so truly incredible to me ...at times like yeah really...YMBFK me.
Actually I run into that regularly, being dismayed by just how much about "the world" makes no sense and seems to be truly insane.

Quote:

And it's amplified by the fact that once you see someone do one thing that seems "suspicious", you will watch everything else and suspect each action more and more.

There is a whole lot of EVIL afoot in the world and has been for a long time. Personally I try to avoid it.

Quote:

Anyhow, maybe you're right, NG. Hopefully not, though. I wouldn't write SM off just yet. If you're really worried, use a proxy server to just watch, and not post. If you get to a time when you know you're safe, you can go about posting as normal. RB's been guilty of paranoia in the past, (as have I in my personal life). He even accused one member of being an agent provocateur from MI5!

Yes I did because the shoe fit right down to the science supplies business that had been peripherally involved in a double murder.
My concerns about that vocal "pro-Palestinian" science "hobbyist" AND "supplier" was based on the PROFILE the man revealed and was NOT any "paranoia". In retrospect it is more likely any actual MI5 agent would have been more skilled at keeping a lower profile and becoming a public spectacle would not have been the norm for MI5 tradecraft. Then again we have the NOTORIOUS Christopher Steele (Russian blackmail peepee dossier) who certainly couldn't keep a low profile as a NOC either. Such absolute IDIOTS in British intel must be an embarrassing industry standard that runs counter to the glamorous James Bond 007 mythology for what could be generally ESPIONAGE associated idiots one and all.

Quote:

It would be a loss to us all if either of you left over something that turned out to be a non-issue.

Here here, I'll drink to that ....except I don't drink at all.

Quote:

Edit: you might very well have had a cop at your door. He might even have came due to something you said on here, maybe. But that doesn't mean Rosco snitched on you. BTW, RB somehow strikes me as an American, after seeing him respond mostly to US political events. You said you're in Holland?

[Edited on 8-9-2019 by RJ2]

You betcha I am American. My family here predate the chartering of the Penn Colony and I am part Dutch. My father was with the infantry that liberated Holland from the nazis in WWII. I have no use for nazis or bolsheviks or any of the "authorities" who act like such pieces of gestapo or thought police shit.

There is a lot of evil in the world, and I am on the "other" side and have no confusion about allegiances there, like some commie or fascist wearing a sheep's clothing. Old men or old lions didn't get to be old by being stupid. There is a lot of ageism type bigotry with which I contend where younger people just assume older people must be senile or unsophisticated or somehow just not up to date on all the technology or whatever trendy ideas that younger people think is just brilliant. I thoroughly enjoy bringing a sledgehammer down on that misconception when I encounter it.

God And Country.bmp - 675kB
woelen
Super Administrator

Mood: interested

[*] posted on 8-9-2019 at 12:27

@nitro-genes: I asked ore information from you and proof. I can see you read my U2U, but you did not respond to me, now several days ago. So, I would say, stop accusing other members of stalking you or even threatening you. Also, stop polluting this thread.

The art of wondering makes life worth living...
Want to wonder? Look at https://woelen.homescience.net
Herr Haber
International Hazard

[*] posted on 9-9-2019 at 03:31

Quote: Originally posted by nitro-genes  
The people showing up at our door, the first one in particular intimidating, were 100% sure members of the Dutch intelligence agency AIVD. Period.

I wish you all the best here at SMDB...

[Edited on 8-9-2019 by nitro-genes]

Oww those equatorial sativas Hissingnoise mentioned are waaay too trippy.

I dont know how I made it to your shitlist. Would be interested to know.

The spirit of adventure was upon me. Having nitric acid and copper, I had only to learn what the words 'act upon' meant. - Ira Remsen
Rosco Bodine
Banned

[*] posted on 9-9-2019 at 08:52

A friend of mine who is an Old Mountain Goat said I could pass this along....

Equatorial sativas got nothing on Green Moroccan or Black Nepalese,
but for sativas the JTW is unmatched.....but what would I know :P .......
probably more than I should know, and positively way more than was ever
safe to know for sure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rhhf0OP2DE

Mountain-Goat-Soldier-on-a-Rock-Ledge.bmp - 926kB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBJYxPN8qIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn5Pbug5nRw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKWGSzxtcZA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWdSi0Xw4u0

I personally assembled and erected a power pole replacement that was made necessary, for being in the eye wall of a category 5 hurricane for half an hour at my location.

new meter panel and pole.bmp - 1.6MB hurricane snapped power pole.bmp - 1.6MB

[Edited on 9/10/2019 by Rosco Bodine]
RJ2
Harmless

[*] posted on 9-9-2019 at 21:37

I know this is all really off topic, (maybe this should all go in forum matters?) but I've just got to know. Where you are, what are the power company's rules for this kind of thing? It looks like a great build, but do they have to install one of their meters, or can you put one of your own in if it's accurate?

I suppose you still had to wait for them to get their lines and poles and generators back up. That generator in Cyprus needed quite the overhall after only only a very brief exposure to around 15-20 psi △P.

Which brings me to another question: in this video, it looks like the power poles are a lot tougher than the houses. So now I'm wondering, if that power pole laying on the ground is broken that badly, what does your house look like now?

[Edited on 10-9-2019 by RJ2]
 Pages:  1  ..  19    21    23  ..  25

Go To Top