Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  6    8    10  ..  37
Author: Subject: Diphoronepentaperoxide (DPPP)
Hideki Matsumoto
Banned

Mood: No Mood

thumbup.gif posted on 20-12-2004 at 17:58
Low temperature chlorophorone production!

Wow!! Just decided to take heat out of the equation for Chlorophorone production... results are looking good.
this must be the cold forming method in the other patent they were talking about.

[Edited on 21-12-2004 by Hideki Matsumoto]
Hideki Matsumoto
Banned

biggrin.gif posted on 21-12-2004 at 12:16
DPPP breakthrough!! Video proof!!

Hello, I have just made a video compairing the power of AP vs DPPP and the results are truly amazing!!

I will be finding a host for these videos shortly.
Dr. BOOM
Banned

[*] posted on 21-12-2004 at 15:11
------1 post needed NOT THREE!

grrr...stop triple posting, man...it gets rater annoying!

(:mad: Edit by Chemoleo: AND YOU STOP POSTING FROM TWO USERNAMES! GROW UP!)
-------------------
righty then, Hideki can't control his excitement and its understandable because heres why:

I think hes onto something:

I did a test with AP & DPPP yesterday and the energy level is considerbly higher with the supposed DPPP product. The color is noticeably different too. My DPPP is creamy yellow---in comparison to DiCyclo Acetone Peroxide which is bone white crystalline mass. When placed in an oven with an air temperature of 195-200 C the DPPP product explodes spontaously. In comparion DiCyclo acetone peroxide which just sits their and melts--then vapours off without igniting. Weird stuff. When confined DPPP acts like Dicyclo Acetone peroxide and detonates...

Clearly their was a difference in energy released.

I tried 2.5 grams of high density DPPP vs 2.5 grams of high density Acetone Peroxide packed into a .458 winchester mag shell case with flexon plasticized ignition cord and crimped. Each device was placed into a metal soup can to contain high speed particles--- the results were remarkable.

DPPP device tore the soup can into extremely small-sharp pieces while the Acetone Peroxide device had a harder time tearing through the metal container---soup can looked like it was peeled apart but it was still in one piece, more or less.

[Edited on 21-12-2004 by chemoleo]
Hideki Matsumoto
Banned

[*] posted on 21-12-2004 at 19:49
90% DPPP yeild

Condensing the Pentachlorophorone at 60c turns out the best results!

This picture is of the yeild with that method.. look at the soild mass of yellow crystals!

90% DPPP.jpg - 138kB
Hideki Matsumoto
Banned

[*] posted on 21-12-2004 at 19:57
Video

look at this !
fist movie is of .01g (pea sized) lump of DPPP going off unconfined!
the explosion was strong enough to blow a hole in the metal foil and created a small shock wave :o

Something else to metion was the disappearaing metal foil plate... this explains the bright white flash as most of it was blown into small dust particles which added to the explosion. This also indicates the high velocities metioned in the german pattent.

[Edited on 22-12-2004 by Hideki Matsumoto]

Attachment: 100_2453.MOV (940kB)
This file has been downloaded 1864 times

Hideki Matsumoto
Banned

[*] posted on 21-12-2004 at 20:12
video DPPP production in a container

Here is video of DPPP being made in a container. I have just added the H202 and then 2sec later this happend. a second after this shot was taken 400ml of Concentrated Ammonium Hydroxide (aq) was added to the solution to nul the reaction.

The result was about 250-300g of DPPP crystals.
More than enough to make a powerful cutting charge.:Pjavascript :icon(':P';)

Attachment: Untitled 1.mov (804kB)
This file has been downloaded 1483 times

Joeychemist
Hazard to Others

Mood: Sedated

[*] posted on 21-12-2004 at 20:22
You are so dead!!!

You have been told to stop triple posting under two names and yet you continue to do so without even apologizing to the moderator that let you live. You’re wasting forum space. Please stop! :mad:

You talk about us not believing you, well you’re dumb right we don’t believe you. Sure you can make DPPP but you’re stories contradict each other.exp;
quote:

Originally posted by Hideki Matsumoto
...with a bright orange flash

quote:

Originally posted by Hideki Matsumoto
...it is not very bright

See what I mean. And while were are talking about you’re credibility here why don’t you show us those pictures of the 1” piece of steel that you’re DPPP supposedly “cut through like butter”?
and why not shoe use the other pics you promised us? as I see it from you’re last posts you have no problems taking pictuer from you're last experiment. So go get the piece of steel, take a picture and show it to use. WTF is wrong. :mad:

Any idiot can follow someone else’s instructions and make DPPP, and any idiot can blow-bag about what he dose and doesn’t do with these explosives. Hideki you are not a credible person in my book.:P:D

[Edited on 22-12-2004 by Joeychemist]
Hideki Matsumoto
Banned

[*] posted on 21-12-2004 at 20:27
oooh anger!! over what?

hey there, want more proof! ?
Pictures of the 1" metal plate coming very shortly ..
I used a shaped film canister full of hardpacked DPPP to do that by the way. So not very much... I unfortunatly didn't have video shot at the time... sorry..

Hideki Matsumoto
Banned

mad.gif posted on 21-12-2004 at 20:33
I am posting under two names? what?

I am on a LAN that is why i have same IP adress as Dr.Boom... Thank you it is called a router dumb shit!
fellow who is in the same building as i am is helping me with the video and pict work...

:mad:
Hideki Matsumoto
Banned

shocked.gif posted on 21-12-2004 at 20:57
Compair this with the det video above

this is exactly the same amount of DPPP I used in the above video but this is Trimeric AP (TriAcetone Peroxide)
not that in small amounts it doesn't detonate rather poofm (delfagrate violently)

Attachment: APsmall.MOV (3kB)
This file has been downloaded 1368 times

Joeychemist
Hazard to Others

mad.gif posted on 21-12-2004 at 21:09
WTF!

You tard you just don’t get it do you, Use the F**KING EDIT BUTTON AND STOP QAUDRUPLE POSTING!!!:mad:

Fine I believe you that you can make DPPP, Do you want a parade or something. :P

I don’t believe you cut a 1” piece of steel with only 50g of thought, so show me that and I will shut my mouth good and tight, but not until you show actual proof.

I suggest you nicely apologies to the mods, and politely ask them to clean up you’re mess of useless posts.
Hideki Matsumoto
Banned

[*] posted on 21-12-2004 at 21:18

Quote:
Originally posted by Joeychemist
You tard you just don’t get it do you, Use the F**KING EDIT BUTTON AND STOP QAUDRUPLE POSTING!!!:mad:

Fine I believe you that you can make DPPP, Do you want a parade or something. :P

I don’t believe you cut a 1” piece of steel with only 50g of thought, so show me that and I will shut my mouth good and tight, but not until you show actual proof.

I suggest you nicely apologies to the mods, and politely ask them to clean up you’re mess of useless posts.

Wasn't asking for a parade flamer...
Wait and i'll show you the picture now shut up!
YOu are acting like you think my DPPP synth and shit is bogus... i wish to prove myself That EVERYTHING I SAID WAS TRUE!!
Hideki Matsumoto
Banned

sad.gif posted on 21-12-2004 at 21:40
Blast looked like this for a film canister full of DPPP

I am starting to get tired of flamers on this site.
Here is a low res picture of the metal panel close up.. it is also not 1in but 3/4" sorry for the inaccuracy.. I don't use imperial mesurements, I am in metric country.. As I said again this was a shaped charge taped to the plate and detonated... this is the result. This hole is actally pretty small (1.3cm) in compairison to the gigantic blast gouge that the charge made. The explosion from this was truly immense and could be felt 300ft away!

blastmetal.jpg - 71kB
Joeychemist
Hazard to Others

biggrin.gif posted on 21-12-2004 at 22:07
So it wasn't 1" thick

Quote:
Originally posted by Hideki MatsumotoI tried an AP 50g charge of equal weight and size against a 50g DPPP charge and I have to say the results were awe striking!! The AP detonated with a bright orange flash and loud sharp crack that we all know and love.The charge was placed on a piece of 1" thick metal sheet and the blast from the AP charge was strong enough to put a dinger in the sheeting. However the DPPP charge cut right through the sheeting as though it was butter. there was also very little flash during detonation. weird stuff....

You said no such thing in you're previous posts about it being a shaped charge. What material did you use for the liner of you're shaped charge?

I still suggest you appologise for all these posts as Mr.Chemoleo has already warned you about the double posting. I would think it in you're best interests to heed his advice.;)
Axt
National Hazard

[*] posted on 21-12-2004 at 22:17

We are sick of your bullshit.

Lets see what you have said so far in your short history here, and how it has changed after they were contested:

1) "1" plate" turns into "3/4" plate" (take a decent photo).
2) "50g charge" turns into a "shaped charge".
3) "Multiple trees" change into two little 3" shrubs, (3' from a bonfire!) Oh, but I guess being in a metric country you got that confused as well.
4) "200g charge" turns into "250g".
5) "Windows around the neighbourhood" turns into your "neighbours".
6) "Wood crate" turns into "wood/metal crate".
7) "1' deep crater" <- wasnt contested, but its complete bullshit. I do notice you always give measurements in inches, where did you say you live again?.
8) "Bright orange flash" turns into "not very bright".

Your either incredibly bloody stupid, or you think everone else is. Then you have the nerve to say "I am starting to get tired of flamers on this site", well, get use to it.

[Edited on 22-12-2004 by Axt]
Hideki Matsumoto
Banned

mad.gif posted on 21-12-2004 at 23:11
Sorry you can't read well... or interpret things well .. TO BAD!

1) "1" plate" turns into "3/4" plate" (take a decent photo). That was from a 300 Mb movie I am not posting the movie. its 0.75" thick sorry... I though it was 1" my mistake.

2) "~50g charge" turns into a "shaped charge".
yes ~50g shaped charge... ie) film canister shapened / bottom punched in to form a cone.. DPPP was pressed under high pressure slowly and moistend with distilled water.. wile compressing the water in the DPPP is forced out.

3) "Multiple trees" change into two little 3" shrubs, (3' from a bonfire!) Oh, but I guess being in a metric country you got that confused as well. ---2 trees and some shrubs got nailed yes... so what...

4) "200g charge" turns into "250g". --- so what 50g woopdy doo. I couldn't remember exact amount.. either or.javascript :icon(':mad:';)

5) "Windows around the neighbourhood" turns into your "neighbours". never said this... Windows around the neighbourhood were rattled... neighbours broken yes... i said that.

6) "Wood crate" turns into "wood/metal crate". duh that one was explained dumb ass..... Metal lined wood .. READ THE FUCKING POST!!

7) "1' deep crater" <- wasnt contested, but its complete bullshit. I do notice you always give measurements in inches, where did you say you live again?. So what ... it was about 1 foot... 25cm or so

8) "Bright orange flash" turns into "not very bright".
Breif orange flash, not as bright as a deflagration.. some of the other isomers of Acetone peroxide give a much brighter orange flash.
:mad:

Cato.exp
Banned

Mood: Really pissed O

thumbup.gif posted on 21-12-2004 at 23:41
After getting e-mail from Dr.Boom and Matsumoto-san

Both Dr. Boom and Matsumoto-san are on to SOMETHING BIG, so I wouldn't be flaming them if I were you axe and others.. They though this place was acceptable for what they were doing (sharing ideas) I guess they are wrong...
Joeychemist
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 21-12-2004 at 23:48
You're kidding right???

You're jokeing right Cato.exp, (AKA, DR.boom and hidiki Matsumoto). You just joined two minutes ago. Like we wouldn't catch that one.:P

Axt is right, You are incredably stupid. You fool.

Axt
National Hazard

[*] posted on 22-12-2004 at 00:12

This isn't even up for debate. Do I really have to explain why you cant have a bonfire 3' from small trees? Do I really have to explain why 250g APAN in a bonfire won't drive a crater 1' into the ground. I sincerely hope you are banned.

Everything you have said is total and complete bullshit. Try fitting 50g into a film canister and you will see that. Common kodak film canisters have a volume of 32ml, now taking into account the volume taken by the shaped charge cone we can see the stupidity in your claim.

You are far too deep in you own shit to talk your way out of this.

BTW, I did see your post before you edited it, real mature.

[Edited on 22-12-2004 by Axt]
Dr. BOOM
Banned

[*] posted on 22-12-2004 at 01:50
what the?

( Edit by Chemoleo: AND YOU STOP POSTING FROM TWO USERNAMES! GROW UP!)

Hey Chemoleo, great advice but as far as i know I have 1 username, last time i checked. Your 1 user name per IP address is seriously screwed because anyone can mask an IP address or use a LAN system.
Common now Chemoleo, you took basic computing and networking, right?

I have asked Hideki to stop screwing with the forum and leaving multiple posts....yes it is annoying! If he doesn't just boot his f&*ing user name--- but if you bann his IP you will kick me off as well and because we are not the same person then you will have kicked me for no reason. i have not double posted, nor have I done anything to warrent that type of action.

HIDEKI STOP YOUR MULTIPLE POSTS NOW!
-------------
All future information regarding my finding with the mysterious DPPP synth are will no longer be shared.
It is nothing but a joke to you guys, oh well, be ignorent all you want.. the patient explains everything. Look it up and tell me I'm full of shit. i dare you.

[Edited on 22-12-2004 by Dr. BOOM]

[Edited on 22-12-2004 by Dr. BOOM]
vulture
Forum Gatekeeper

[*] posted on 22-12-2004 at 02:29

I've had it with this Bullshit.

For now, Dr. Boom and Cato exp are banned because they are the same person.

Furthermore, if mister Hideki double posts AGAIN he is banned too! There are boundaries to patience and reason.

The info might or might not be true, but that is now irrelevant as this person killed his own credebility in a very thorough way.

One shouldn't accept or resort to the mutilation of science to appease the mentally impaired.
PainKilla
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 22-12-2004 at 03:29

I still believe him, whether it is actually DPPP or something else however is yet to be determined..... I shall post some results when I get around to making it. There is snow on ground and cold....and I hate the cold. However, it may serve as good cooling so I shall see, and hopefully be able to get a movie or at least pictures. I will also compare with something stronger than AP since it is "so strong."
Joeychemist
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 22-12-2004 at 03:32

If you still belive him, check out his other lies if the had an accident thread.

chemoleo
Biochemicus Energeticus

Mood: crystalline

[*] posted on 22-12-2004 at 09:30
Let's bring this back on track.

It started off so interesting - and I just don't believe he'd make up everything - despite some exaggerations.
Let's bring this back on topic, and forget the flaming/exaggerations etc for now.

What's important for us to find out whether this method of heating the HCl/acetone first, then adding H2O2 to the chilled chlorophorone, actually does yield crystals.
Did anyone succeed in it?

If so, it's Christmas time, and I hope someone finds the will to follow this up, in a more thorough way! There is lies no shame in not succeeding, at least not in our 'profession'!

Merry Christmas! :):P

[Edited on 23-12-2004 by chemoleo]

Never Stop to Begin, and Never Begin to Stop...
Tolerance is good. But not with the intolerant! (Wilhelm Busch)
Hideki Matsumoto
Banned

[*] posted on 22-12-2004 at 10:05
How about you unban Dr.boom asshole

I HAVE HAD IT WITH THIS SITES BULLSHIT
javascript :icon(':mad:';)

Man you guys are assholes... As i said Dr.Boom is on a LAN.. i guess they don't have those in UK do they?

Just more evidence that this site has issues with their pride and ego... As soon as i posted the movies you guys got pissed offf ... I don't get it.. Oh and if you guys mail me threatning emails again ... i'll be forced to take action against this site...
By the way What i said wasn't BS at all.... You seem to be the BS around here, banning won't slove the problem ... get your ego under controll...

Edit by Chemoleo:
You've made your point, shown what you could, so let someone else try to verify it. Just like what is done in proper science. If it works for others, too, then the better!
Don't you think it's rather unlikely that there are 4 individuals, all from the 'same LAN', all having made DPPP successfully, and yet not knowing each other, but magically registering all around the same time, always in support of each other? This is why you suffer a lack of credibilty. So please, let someone else do it according to your descriptions, and wait to see your preparation of DPPP hopefully verified. There is no point in insisting in the same thing over and over again.

[Edited on 23-12-2004 by chemoleo]
 Pages:  1  ..  6    8    10  ..  37

Go To Top