Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Lunacy Rules
rollercoaster158
Harmless

Mood: Compiling...

[*] posted on 5-5-2012 at 16:38

Quote:

“Something could have happened, something could have blown up in there,” shopper Jonathan Tary told a television reporter.

Ow! You're making me facepalm too hard!
Pyro
International Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 18-5-2012 at 17:18

lol,
you know that a realistic possibility is that she wanted to get caught, if she can't afford to buy those chemicals she must be doing pretty bad, and i bet in her case she will be better off in prison, i mean that she will probably get fed more and better in prison, have somewhere warmer to sleep, etc.
and her being off the streets is just an 'added benefit''

all above information is intellectual property of Pyro. :D
Ephoton
Hazard to Others

Mood: trying to figure out why I need a dark room retreat when I live in a forest of wattle.

[*] posted on 19-5-2012 at 04:16

ye thats mad as :)

sedit is right it can be done though plating the stuff up would be tricky with out getting done.

e3500 console login: root
bash-2.05#

edgeofacliff
Harmless

[*] posted on 5-6-2012 at 22:05

Quote: Originally posted by Sedit  
Its not impossible people, I'm sure I could walk into walmart and in about 2 hours have a batch of meth finished so don't discount this story just yet.[/
You cannot get red devil lye or muriatic acid at wal-mart. If you think you could walk in to wal-mart and make meth in two hours with whats in the store you are either bullshitting us or you have some unknown recipe that many drug addicts would kill you for.
edgeofacliff
Harmless

[*] posted on 5-6-2012 at 22:08

Quote: Originally posted by Pyro  
lol,
you know that a realistic possibility is that she wanted to get caught, if she can't afford to buy those chemicals she must be doing pretty bad, and i bet in her case she will be better off in prison, i mean that she will probably get fed more and better in prison, have somewhere warmer to sleep, etc.
and her being off the streets is just an 'added benefit''

Prison? she wont go to prison, chances are she was released and will get probation.
edgeofacliff
Harmless

[*] posted on 6-6-2012 at 13:20

The entire episode sounds like something dreamed up by a child. Is it possible someone told this woman a fairy tale about cooking meth and she believed it? Discussing ways this could be accomplished by someone with a chemistry background does not seem to me a worthwhile conversation. Besides, doing something like that with the "Asset Protection" unit watching seems more like a magicians trick, if not downright impossible.
Pyro
International Hazard

[*] posted on 6-6-2012 at 13:48

yeah, but my point is she may want to go to prison...

all above information is intellectual property of Pyro. :D
Eliteforum
National Hazard

Mood: Enjoying the journey

[*] posted on 9-6-2012 at 00:10

Its not impossible people, I'm sure I could walk into walmart and in about 2 hours have a batch of meth finished so don't discount this story just yet.

Yeah.. Course!

It is not bullshit it can be done, do you think I am going to post the reaction on the internet? Not a chance in hell.

Which means "Of course I'm talking out my arse, and as I haven't a hope in hell of proving I'm not talking out my arse, I'm just going to get on my high horse and bullshit how I'm not going to share my 'recipe' *yawn* "

All that glitters isn't gold.
Rogeryermaw
National Hazard

[*] posted on 18-6-2012 at 17:49

Quote: Originally posted by Eliteforum  
Its not impossible people, I'm sure I could walk into walmart and in about 2 hours have a batch of meth finished so don't discount this story just yet.

Yeah.. Course!

It is not bullshit it can be done, do you think I am going to post the reaction on the internet? Not a chance in hell.

Which means "Of course I'm talking out my arse, and as I haven't a hope in hell of proving I'm not talking out my arse, I'm just going to get on my high horse and bullshit how I'm not going to share my 'recipe' *yawn* "

don't be stupid. walmart has housewares(glass and filter), automotive(solvent/acid), hardware/home improvement(strong base), sporting goods(other solvent), electronics(reducing metal) and pharmacy(ammonia and precursor) sections. of course it can be done. not wanting to outline an easy to follow procedure for kiddies and kewls does not equate to a lack of knowledge.

obvious troll is obvious.
Eliteforum
National Hazard

Mood: Enjoying the journey

[*] posted on 20-6-2012 at 04:01

All that glitters isn't gold.
dann2
International Hazard

[*] posted on 20-6-2012 at 04:21

not_this_shit_again.jpg - 19kB
Rogeryermaw
National Hazard

[*] posted on 20-6-2012 at 11:19

don't get mad cuz you got beat. just admit you don't know every damn thing and go on.
Sedit
International Hazard

Mood: Manic Expressive

[*] posted on 20-6-2012 at 15:09

LOL, what a sad way to attempt to weasel information out of me Eliteforum, funny part is jokes on you because there are some around here who know exactly what I'm talking about and you just don't happen to be one of them.

Its not a high horse to have no desire to "share my recipe" considering I already have, on this forum matter of fact, but its dumbasses like you and these other low grade meth cooks that can't see a reaction for what it is and need a recipe in the first place.

Knowledge is useless to useless people...

"I see a lot of patterns in our behavior as a nation that parallel a lot of other historical processes. The fall of Rome, the fall of Germany — the fall of the ruling country, the people who think they can do whatever they want without anybody else's consent. I've seen this story before."~Maynard James Keenan
chemrox
International Hazard

Mood: LaGrangian

[*] posted on 21-6-2012 at 11:12

Wasn't there a discussion awhile back on a new and cruder version of the "nazi" method? I recall asking a question. It seems that it was reported in the popular (I can't call it 'news') media that meth-freaks were mixing batteries, fertilizer and sudafed in a bottle and getting enough crude meth out of it to get a rush along with a bunch of shit that CY 450 can't deal with and probably causes blood poisoning (if they're lucky-it could be much worse). Anyway the stories were about freaks getting a pack of batteries, a bag of fertilizer some red pills and a bottle and doing the deed in the parking lot. I think they smoke it so the chances for detonation might exist too. I somehow have a bit of a problem believing this one. It sounded like an urban, cop legend.

"When you let the dumbasses vote you end up with populism followed by autocracy and getting back is a bitch." Plato (sort of)
Rogeryermaw
National Hazard

[*] posted on 21-6-2012 at 16:44

that does sound like the media in cahoots with the authorities using scare tactics. what you describe would end in a bottle with pills, powder and some batteries in it. no reductive environment.
Vogelzang
Banned

[*] posted on 23-6-2012 at 10:02

http://www.rotten.com/library/crime/drugs/methamphetamine/

http://www.rotten.com/

[Edited on 23-6-2012 by Vogelzang]
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top