Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: U2U messages not working
IgnorantlyIntelligent
Moderately Insane

Mood: Unhuman

[*] posted on 10-4-2004 at 20:34
U2U messages not working

I normaly get many new U2U messages every week and havent't had any in the past week or so. I have replied to some that I got abotu a week ago but no one has replied back. This seems odd as I doubt people would just stop communication in the middle of a conversation. Anyone else notice antyhgin weird with the U2Us?

\"People fear from ignorance what they do not have the intelligence to understand\"

\"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation.\"

\"A fool would rather not question, a soldier is taught not to question, a slave dares not question.\"

\"To fight for nothing is to love nothing, to die for something is to have lived for something.\"
Hermes_Trismegistus
National Hazard

Mood: conformation:ga

[*] posted on 11-4-2004 at 00:57
C'mon Ig....

If your usual batch of hate mail and death threats is late, don't fret!

I am certain that it will be along soon!

P.S.
It will be a great day when our schools have all the money they need and the Air Force has to hold a bake sale to buy a new bomber plane.

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics; even if you win: you\'re still retarded.
vulture
Forum Gatekeeper

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 11-4-2004 at 12:45

Cmon. It'll pass, see your shrink and ask for a double prozac dosis. :P

Closed.

I could deleter all your previous PMs for you at once if it makes you feel more secure?

One shouldn't accept or resort to the mutilation of science to appease the mentally impaired.

Go To Top