Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Poll: Zero tolerance for meth cooks kewls and other troublemakers?
Zero tolerance for threads on the malicious manufacture of explosives and drugs. --- 26 (43.33%)
Tolerance for drug & bomb related threads is acceptable as it is. --- 34 (56.67%)

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: Zero tolerance for meth cooks kewls and other troublemakers?
Bot0nist
International Hazard

Mood: Streching my cotyledons.

[*] posted on 14-1-2012 at 13:14

Quote: Originally posted by Pulverulescent  

Anyone who supports drug prohibition is either one of its beneficiaries (criminal or otherwise), a fucking moron or a liar!!!

P

That'd make a good bumper sticker.

U.T.F.S.E. and learn the joys of autodidacticism!

Don't judge each day only by the harvest you reap, but also by the seeds you sow.
Pulverulescent
National Hazard

Mood: Torn between two monikers ─ "hissingnoise" and the present incarnation!

[*] posted on 14-1-2012 at 15:04

Quote:
That'd make a good bumper sticker.

Arrggghhh! You found my Achilles' heel! (:() Yes BotOnist, it's flattery! (:D)
I'm entirely at your mercy, now . . . (:o)

P
entropy51
Gone, but not forgotten

Mood: Fissile

[*] posted on 14-1-2012 at 16:29

Quote: Originally posted by turd  
BTW: People who want to tell me what I can cook or not are filed under the category "very suspicious". And the ridiculously tendentious formulation of your poll questions doesn't improve that classification.

Quote: Originally posted by Pulverulescent  
Anyone who supports drug prohibition is either one of its beneficiaries (criminal or otherwise), a fucking moron or a liar!!!

P
You pillheads are certainly being defensive. This discussion is not about whether or not recreational drugs should be prohibited. You guys lost that battle around the middle of the last century.:P
Pulverulescent
National Hazard

[*] posted on 15-1-2012 at 03:58

Quote:
You pillheads are certainly being defensive.

So Robert, simply questioning the 'WOD' makes me a 'pillhead', does it???
OK, I smoke marijuana regularly, I've tried opium, speed, coke, 'shrooms, 'acid' and of course the good ol' booze and the bloody fags ─ of the lot, I've found marijuana to be both the nicest and the safest of the 'fun drugs'!
As for being defensive, it seems to me that you're the one being defensive here!
And what it is you're 'attempting' to defend is the utterly indefensible!!!
Quote:
This discussion is not about whether or not recreational drugs should be prohibited.

This discussion, in case it may have escaped your notice, is about whether 'meth cooks' should, or should not, be tolerated on this forum!
And since 'meth cooks', and their ilk, are a direct product of the WOD, discussion of the 'root cause' of the phenomenon does seem warranted, wouldn't you say?

Quote:
You guys lost that battle around the middle of the last century.

Battle? What battle ─ you're calling a series of (truly nasty) subterfuges, perpetrated against the American people by a bunch of insane "moral fanatics", greedy, corrupt politicians and wealthy, paranoid industrialists 'a battle'?
And you're supposedly a 'medical man', so you, of all people, should have at least some idea of how the AMA was hoodwinked and sidelined at the time of the infamous "Tax Act" by Anslinger and his dirty little cabal of co-conspirators
The battle, though, has, now, been joined, and guess what, our side is gaining ground every day, so put that in your pipe and smoke it?
And I have to say too, that your support for the WOD puzzles me; it's highly unlikely that you profit from it, in any way, and from the cogency of the posts of yours I've read, I would certainly take you to be, at least an honest man!
That leaves just one other category, asshole! (:D)

P
Pulverulescent
National Hazard

[*] posted on 16-1-2012 at 01:52

So! Baby ─ do you understand me now? (:))
Dont'cha know that no one alive can always be an angel . . . (:()
I'm ju . . .
Do-doodle-oo-doodle-oo- (:D)

P
 Pages:  1    3

Go To Top