Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4
Author: Subject: Education on Illicit substances
Nicodem
Super Moderator

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 5-3-2012 at 07:37

Quote: Originally posted by a_bab  
LSD does turn you into a vegetable, eventually. Read some facts. Oh, let me guess: all those papers and studies are actually government crap, meant to brainwash an already retarded nation.

Could you please post some references to these articles? (it's a serious request)
bahamuth
Hazard to Others

Mood: Under stimulated

[*] posted on 5-3-2012 at 07:46

Jumping off a bridge with a bungie cord attached with minimal to no training is allowed, drinking as much alcohol as to die is allowed, drinking drain cleaner is allowed, exposing oneself to mutagens/carcinogens is allowed (and often forced through our foodstuff/hygiene products/work environments) so why the f**k is ingestion of certain substances not allowed!?

And as the substances in question in this thread have little to no addictive properties (If one disregards that freedom to think may be addictive) why shouldn't people be able to choose for themselves?

When "hippies" say that the government won't allow drugs because they (the government) are afraid that the ("hippies") might learn something that the government don't, I earlier just thought -What a bunch of dopeheads., but now I'm not sure anymore. This is because the reasoning to keep the substances locked away is gradually getting "thinner" and nowadays it just feels like a kid (that would be the anti-drug people/governments) yelling and screaming with their fingers in their ears -LALALALAL....

It has been proven several times over by pioners in the field of psychopharmacology that certain psychoactive compounds aids in treatment of a multitude of conditions and has little to no damagng effects is used correctly. Then we are back to the education of people instead of hiding the "no-no candy" away.

And the notion of "choosing"/selecting what is bad and not is just stupid, if a_bab wants to drink a shot of yummy aged whiskey who are to stop him, not me, but if Mr. X wants to do some psilocin because he -1- does not enjoy alcohol, -2- has a bad liver, or -3- don't want to do the nasty horribly dangerous drug that is alcohol whos right is it to deny him this freedom??

Drug laws are not set into place to protect us, the ones that believes that are just ignorant equally so as those that implemented them. 100 years ago there was no such laws, why? Humanity survived and thrived in the old days too..
(Why does not one get jail time by getting poisoned by eating too(intentionally OD'ing) much paracetamol might one ask....)

I suggest people think of the economic pattern that may emerge if one just lay some thought into the whole drug issue, be it natural of synthetic drugs and the freedom to buy precursors and synthesize any compound at will. I know, I know, I sound paranoid but imagine if one could go into the garden, ones aluminum clad closet, or into the "shroom" box to get ones "medicine" for either joint pain, cluster headaches/migraines or just to relax and feel well about oneself, what would happen to certain powerful industries..?

If one uses addiction as an excuse to keep componds locked away, recent studies show genetic factors playing a major role in the formation of an addiction, and as such it may be speculated that the "addictive" prone peoples will find something to be addictived to, be it unhealthy or not, anyways and as such must be regarded as sick and be treated if they want it. This corresponds to the addicts that I personally know though I have no genomic sequence data to support such a claim but rather observational data suggesting that their addiction may be/must be fueled by any stimulating substance or behavior only governed by the availability of said componds or situations that give them a stimulus.

A drug addict is a drug addict no matter what, it may or may not be genetic or social (imprinting and whatnot) inheritaged but never, never should the "needs" of the few outweigh the "needs" of the many.

Let people mess up their heads and body if they want to in any way they see fit, be it recklessness by jumping off a bridge or recklessness by ingesting natural or synthetic componds I say!

The "independent thought alarm" bells are probably ringing somewhere and my IP being tracked and filed when the Norwegian PST reads this in hunt for homeland criminals venturing SM:P

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
GreenD
National Hazard

Mood: Not really high anymore

[*] posted on 5-3-2012 at 12:49

This post is in direct reference to the people of thought with similarities to a_bab.

The real research (there is a gap in fundamental beneficial research in psychedelics and entheogens from 70's to later 2000's) shows that this compounds have extremely large benefits.

A_bab's "reading in between the lines" is probably just that: he didn't read anything, just stared at the spaces, and had his response all ready to go.

Please post sources if you're going to bash an entire field of research, study, and possibly healing.

ʃ Ψ*Ψ
Keepin' it real.
Check out my new collaborated site: MNMLimpact.com
Magic Muzzlet
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 5-3-2012 at 13:24

A_bab. You use one of the most widely used recreational drugs in all the Earth. Now, why the hell are you in this thread arguing against them? I see this as being the ultimate point showing your blindness.
You drink alcohol. It is a DEPRESSANT and leaves you with negative effects.

There are many idiots out there that want to get high, they will do so and their brains will be lesser functioning because of it, oh well.

I believe some drugs are very bad, I believe some are very good. I could go into specifics, but what good would it do?
It all depends, but your coming to a simple ended conclusion shows the ultimate lack of understanding.

Also, realize everyone reacts differently to substances, some people simply do not "hold up as well" to some drugs. Cannabis is a prime example, I know some people who are negatively effected, being slower in some ways, and some who are absolutely fine after 30+ years of constant use! But this is simply one example and only one drug.

[Edited on 5-3-2012 by Magic Muzzlet]
National Hazard

Mood: HSbF6

[*] posted on 5-3-2012 at 13:27

What drug won't turn you into what some may see as a vegetable if abused heavily enough? So what? That has more to do with the person's desire to be a vegetable than compound's potential harm if abused. No way to protect people from themselves... Get over it. Being well proven to cause many times less harm than alcohol is sufficient right?

A word to the wise: NEUROFEEDBACK

http://citizenworks.org/corp/dg/s2r1.pdf
http://www.newscientist.com/mobile/article/mg21228354.500-re...
http://www.shadowstats.com/article/no-414-hyperinflation-spe...

"To expose a 15 Trillion dollar ripoff of the American people by the stockholders of the 1000 largest corporations over the last 100 years will be a tall order of business."
Buckminster Fuller

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Albert Einstein
GreenD
National Hazard

[*] posted on 5-3-2012 at 13:33

It is also a fact that human urine contains the metabolites of DMT, the most "potent" entheogen known.

A_Bab, it is in all probability that you have experienced some sort of trip from these "illicit" substances - whether you believe it or not!

Endogenous DMT may CALM psychotic behaviors; http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0306987704...

" We believe that the preponderance of the mass spectral evidence proves, to a scientific certainty, that DMT and HDMT are indeed endogenous and can be measured in human body fluids"
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/dta.422/full

You're high as a kite on serotonin all day!

ʃ Ψ*Ψ
Keepin' it real.
a_bab
Hazard to Others

Mood: Angry !!!!!111111...2?!

[*] posted on 6-3-2012 at 03:25

My only trip was during a surgery when I was given N2O as the local anesthetic was failing on me.

While it was an interesting experience to say the least, I still felt the pain, that got worse as local anethetic was wearing off. The thing is I didn't care about it - in fact I found the pain to be it quite amusing, as pretty much all the stuff in the surgery room such as the fact that the bed sheets were white. No, I don't want to repeat the experience again. While it was pleasurable I find disgusting anyone who'd do it for the sake of it.

I drink alcohol occasionally and only socially - never alone. I never get drunk, although I did get when I was young as pretty much all the people.

I'm not a purist, nor do I have religious resons.

It's just that I hate drugs. While I admit some could have a positive effect in some people and could possibly cure diseases (LSD), some other could open mind parts otherwise un and change the way one sees the world forever (ibocaine), I just don't like to loose the reality feeling.

Above all of this, I know ALL of you in this thread are not only keen about drugs in general but are interested in making them, for personal use at least. It's because people like you, and I repeat - because of you that most of the chems are now strictly controlled, and it gets worse. For fuck sake, even the lime will be controlled in EU if I'm right. Buying ammonia or acetone (still available) in France already raises eyebrows.

For a young chemist getting the hands on some RP for instance (for some noisy experiments as in the old books) could end up in ruining his family's life. This is just an example.
I'm aware that for the pyros is the same thing: due to idiots in the league eventually even the cardbord tubes will be controlled.

So don't get me wrong: I don't like mind altering stuff, that's all. And all it comes along with it: reckless chemists, who don't care about the effects of their product, the dramas, the deaths and ruined lifes, etc.
Obviously the same can be applied for a whisky producer; the difference is that while is vey unlikely to die because of a faulty whisky lot, it's quite possible to die due to an impure product/overdose/hepatitis/human misery/ all the crap associated with dope.
Pulverulescent
National Hazard

Mood: Torn between two monikers ─ "hissingnoise" and the present incarnation!

[*] posted on 6-3-2012 at 03:42

Quote:
Obviously the same can be applied for a whisky producer; the difference is that while is vey unlikely to die because of a faulty whisky lot, it's quite possible to die due to an impure product/overdose/hepatitis/human misery/ all the crap associated with dope.

No kidding?

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"

A Einstein
GreenD
National Hazard

[*] posted on 6-3-2012 at 06:27

I just don't like to loose the reality feeling.

That is what you should stick to, not bashing substances because you didn't care for the experience. But don't worry - many people are the same way. I have always had great anxiety while tripping, but I understand why, and I gain from that. You seem to know that those of us who use drugs know what were talking about, but your interest is low so I won't go into more detail.

N2O isn't an entheogen. I've never had it before but I highly doubt that people have ever taken N2O for some type of positive enhancement other than escapism.

ʃ Ψ*Ψ
Keepin' it real.
Magic Muzzlet
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 6-3-2012 at 07:12

No it isn't actually as I have never made meth, opiates, any drug of "abuse" and the people who get caught making those are the ones who are responsible for issues in chemical sourcing.

I'd like to see some examples where a person with a personal lab making compounds that are not scheduled or that have not been made before resulted in a huge problem, beside Shulgin. You know well that the sole reason is because of the greedy cooks, and not the personal researchers. Again, simple ended conclusion!

Also, most of the chems? What "chems" you talking about? Last time I looked (right now) nearly anything I could want is freely available, beside obvious drug precursors I have no use for. Get better sources.

It's because people like you, and I repeat - because of you that most of the chems are now strictly controlled
Jimbo Jones
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 6-3-2012 at 07:33

Quote: Originally posted by bahamuth  
Jumping off a bridge with a bungie cord attached with minimal to no training is allowed, drinking as much alcohol as to die is allowed, drinking drain cleaner is allowed, exposing oneself to mutagens/carcinogens is allowed (and often forced through our foodstuff/hygiene products/work environments) so why the f**k is ingestion of certain substances not allowed!?

Why? Easy! Because you have to PAY for it!
AirCowPeaCock
Hazard to Others

Mood: Hazardous

[*] posted on 6-3-2012 at 08:20

LSD does turn you into a vegetable, eventually. Read some facts. Oh, let me guess: all those papers and studies are actually government crap, meant to brainwash an already retarded nation.

Actually if you look at the research done with government funding...but whats surprising is what they spew to the public, does not reflect their own research.

Quote: Originally posted by Ephoton  

GreenD some people dont come back
from LSD or go crazy and do things that they would
never do otherwise this one is not a myth.

Sure, you could say your just simplifying the real reasons behind psychosis and HPD ('perma-tripping'), but in reality (at-least in the case of psychosis) there is no reason to believe the drug itself causes psychosis. All the evidence (though there's not much for this) points to LSD triggering latent psychosis--just as any intense experience can.

While it was an interesting experience to say the least, I still felt the pain, that got worse as local anethetic was wearing off. The thing is I didn't care about it - in fact I found the pain to be it quite amusing, as pretty much all the stuff in the surgery room such as the fact that the bed sheets were white. No, I don't want to repeat the experience again. While it was pleasurable I find disgusting anyone who'd do it for the sake of it.

It's just that I hate drugs. While I admit some could have a positive effect in some people and could possibly cure diseases (LSD), some other could open mind parts otherwise un and change the way one sees the world forever (ibocaine), I just don't like to loose the reality feeling.

I don't think you understand the term enthogenic use. Enthogen users do NOT want to get high, they do NOT want to have some fun, and they definitely are NOT doing it just for kicks. They're doing it therapeutically, spiritually, or for the 'mind expanding' effects. A common misconception about hallucinations is that they do NOT represent realtiy. You spend your day in a very specific refined mindset, this is what you think reality is. But in fact its just your current perception of reality; in a moment of great joy or fear (ect.) your perception will be changed--but its still reality. The same applies for every mindset, including those induced by psychoactive substances, is still realty--its just another perception. In the case of psychedelics its a "broader" perception--but still 100% reality.

and Jimbo Jones, you don't pay for drugs?

BOLD

a_bab
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 6-3-2012 at 09:06

"In the case of psychedelics its a "broader" perception--but still 100% reality."

Say this to the poor souls who jumped off the balcony to meet their death...because they KNEW they can fly.

This is exactly why I hate drugs. When I hear "My mind used to be so limited, but I had these experiences and I see the world in a total different way" all I see is a zombified person, who'd rather be stoned then go for fishing for instance.

There are very limited scenarios when I fully agree with drug use, meaning is medically requered: anesthesia, cluster headaches (treated with shrooms), mental diseases (LSD, probably other), cancer, other pain inducing diseases (insert your favorite drug here), or whatever else when there ARE benefits.
Taking drugs is really like taking pain killers without being in pain: it feels great, but you'll get hooked.

Other than that, the "spiritual enhancement of reality" sounds like pure crap to me. Reality is what ALL (or most) perceive, although there can be elements that can escape to the most and be seen only when high. Yet, you can't say the extra characters perceived by a schizo are real, just because they are in his mind. Same thing when on acid.

Let's say - one on acid can hear colors and see sounds. I'm sure he can, and this is real, connected to reality, same as you'd look thru red eyeglases - everything will become red. It's still the same reality, only slightly changed because is perceived differently. But when our hero on acid starts to see dragons and whatever else, it ain't real anymore sir.

The problem is drawing the line as to what is real and what it isn't. Any abuser will be afraid because of this, and it's a scary though not being able to know for sure where the reality ends, with all the consequeces derived from this.

[Edited on 6-3-2012 by a_bab]
AirCowPeaCock
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 6-3-2012 at 09:24

If you were to take a psycadelic once, at any dose, you may hate it, you may never take it again..but twenty years later as well as the day after, you would probably think differently about the "spiritual enhancement of reality" and "broader perception" clauses of the enthogenics case. I'm not saying you should, but you don't seem to have any experience in this topic, in any way. You don't seem to have read any articles on these substances nor have you taken them. You don't have anything to have an opinion on. This is ignorance, whether your 'right' or 'wrong'.

BOLD

GreenD
National Hazard

[*] posted on 6-3-2012 at 09:24

Quote:
"In the case of psychedelics its a "broader" perception--but still 100% reality."

Say this to the poor souls who jumped off the balcony to meet their death...because they KNEW they can fly.

There is a great quote for this. "Why didn't they try flying off the ground first" - obviously some EDUCATION could have fixed these problems, no? I'm guessing that I could also count the number of times this has happened on two hands and two feet.
Quote:

This is exactly why I hate drugs. When I hear "My mind used to be so limited, but I had these experiences and I see the world in a total different way" all I see is a zombified person, who'd rather be stoned then go for fishing for instance.
Or Steve Jobs, Crick, the guy who threw a no hitter in the MLB, etc, etc. I'm not a zombified person, I rarely ever smoke pot, and fishing isn't what I get the enjoyment out of - it is the beauty of nature.
Quote:

There are very limited scenarios when I fully agree with drug use, meaning is medically requered: anesthesia, cluster headaches (treated with shrooms), mental diseases (LSD, probably other), cancer, other pain inducing diseases (insert your favorite drug here), or whatever else when there ARE benefits. Taking drugs is really like taking pain killers without being in pain: it feels great, but you'll get hooked.

From your personal experience, and a few posts back it looks like this hypothesis is pretty false isn't it? Having your body wripped apart in an astral plain or confronting all the pain on earth in a 4 hour duration does not feel that great. Yet the understanding it brings is paramount. Something that people who haven't experienced it are not going to understand, and thus will end up like Rosco;)
Quote:

Other than that, the "spiritual enhancement of reality" sounds like pure crap to me. Reality is what ALL (or most) perceive, although there can be elements that can escape to the most and be seen only when high. Yet, you can't say the extra characters perceived by a schizo are real, just because they are in his mind. Same thing when on acid.
Easy for you to say, isn't it. You've never been there. Take a hit of DMT (it lasts 15 minutes) - you will talk to some entities, and it will be hard to utterly convince yourself it was "all in my head".
Quote:

Let's say - one on acid can hear colors and see sounds. I'm sure he can, and this is real, connected to reality, same as you'd look thru red eyeglases - everything will become red. It's still the same reality, only slightly changed because is perceived differently. But when our hero on acid starts to see dragons and whatever else, it ain't real anymore sir.

no shit. An educated user won't come out of an LSD trip wearing armor and a shield ready for the dragon attacks. A real understanding (and hence this entire thread) is needed to approach these substances on a progressive note. You are perfectly correct in saying that if you believe everything you see at face value while tripping will get you no where and probably be harmful. But seeing the connections between what you see and what is real is what is paramount. That "Dragon" that you see is real, in your mind, and there is a reason that it has presented itself. It could simply be because you recently watched a movie on dragons, it could be you have a fear of snakes, doesn't matter. The psychology associated to a trip can open up realizations that would be nearly impossible to have while sober.

Quote:

The problem is drawing the line as to what is real and what it isn't. Any abuser will be afraid because of this, and it's a scary though not being able to know for sure where the reality ends, with all the consequeces derived from this.

It seems to me that you are more afraid of being wrong about reality than you are actually in disposition with drugs. The evidence is very high that there is something going on that we cannot explain completely. I do not personally have a standpoint on spirituality / god / far-out ideas about psychedelics, but I most certainly do not discredit it.
I am a very analytical person, and in the past half-dozen years I have devoted much of my time to understanding psychology. The insights I have gained while on psychedelics are far beyond what comes while sober. And as you said - they are like putting on glasses, it is still reality, but a different perspective. A good analogy I've used is we see reality our entire life as if we're walking in it, we can see up, forward, back and side to side, but our perspective is limited. Taking psychedelics can, at times, give a bird's eye view of where one is in reality, what the destinations and paths are, and what is truly going on.

[Edited on 6-3-2012 by GreenD]

[Edited on 6-3-2012 by GreenD]

ʃ Ψ*Ψ
Keepin' it real.
a_bab
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 6-3-2012 at 10:13

Oh, now I remember something interesting. When at school I used to play with my mates the infameous "fainting game". The odd thing I remeber is that the "trips" while only took few seconds they felt to be like hours or entire days; I remember it also felt when finally awake as I actually didn't belong to this world but I was rather a part of "there". The sensations were really strong, much more vivid then a dream.

Hmmm, I can even remember parts of this now. I don't remember exactly what were the dreams about but I remember the strong sensations.
I can imagine the psichoactive stuff is much more powerfull that the foolish game.
Yet I'm not interested.

I live in an area where I literally step on Amanita Muscaria but it's not my game.
AirCowPeaCock
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 6-3-2012 at 10:18

I've always wanted to find A. Muscaria, not for the dileriant effects (dileriants, now thoughs are dangerous drugs), I just want to preserve it, and keep it as my trophy mushroom.

Sorry, off topic

BOLD

GreenD
National Hazard

[*] posted on 6-3-2012 at 11:45

I ate amanita without bowling it or cooking it. Not a great idea. It too is not one of the more rewarding entheogens.

I see what you are doing a_bab, but everything will come short of the real thing.

ʃ Ψ*Ψ
Keepin' it real.
ScienceSquirrel
International Hazard
Thread Pruned
13-3-2012 at 05:23
Fenimore
Harmless

[*] posted on 12-6-2012 at 21:58

I am morally inclined to be against escapism as much as I am critical about the use of hallucinogens with the intent of expanding or opening one's mind. I am more emotionally attached to the idea of the latter because it is my intention to avoid closing myself off to possibilities.

One thing I think that is not considered very often is the fact that one of the only things that makes a dream different from a "trip" is that our body does a good job of taking away our muscle function during most dreams. I though one might see dragons that does not make them unreal. You may not think the dragon is real but that guy tripping on acid sees them. An atheist may not believe in God but he knows god is very real. A dream is unarguably real. Your mind contains memories and your subconscious holds these memories.

What we do to unravel our subconscious is a crap shoot.
I do feel that because we are given opportunity through psychoactive drugs it would not be in the spirit of science not to find controlled ways to experiment with them... Of course that's going off topic.

It is useless to blame one or another for the restrictions on substances. Government's flaws are the result of compromises as are our personal flaws and insecurities. Perhaps some of these insecurities resemble whatever the causes of our psychoses are. It is hard to even understand what a psychosis is, but effort to understand it is also effort to finding out what reality is.

"Time should be used for what it is best for --examining contrast."
National Hazard

Mood: HSbF6

[*] posted on 13-6-2012 at 10:18

Quote:
Taking drugs is really like taking pain killers without being in pain: it feels great, but you'll get hooked.

This is where you're making a mistake. You cannot assume that all drugs "take away pain!" There is a direct correlation between anesthetic/dissociative qualities of a drug and its attraction to the escapist. Anesthetic/dissociative abuse, is a much more accurate way to describe it, and I could never condone it, because of the relatively high risks involved. How many anesthetics/dissociatives (like alcohol) out there haven't been heavily abused? Conversely, some drugs have 0 anesthetic effect, and some even have the opposite.

The benefits of being made acutely aware of your internal conflicts/hypocrisy so that you are forced reevaluate your life, should never be equated to drowning them in a sea of numbness!

Nonanesthetic drugs tend to result in a different perspective, and often a greater understanding of the chemistry within the human brain... Once many people begin to understand their own brains, they will stop prioritizing the things that keep our economy/society running (greed, insecurity, fear, etc.) That is why they're still illegal, and that is why they're so scary to so many people. Fear of change is a powerful thing...

Finally, some people here still seem to be operating under the assumption that the gov't truly wants to get rid of illicit drug use. Nothing could be further from the truth! Just imagine how much less profit would be made if the drugs were legal, and gov't didn't spend trillions of our money stamping out the competition to their pet cartels. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_traffi...

PS Anyone claiming that significant harm would result from decriminalization/legalization is bullshitting with no independent evidence to back up their claims. It's been done successfully in a number of countries, the earliest being Portugal. http://www.tokeofthetown.com/2012/04/how_portugal_successful...

From Fox of all places: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/03/04/biden-travels-to-...

Quote:
Presidents of Costa Rica, Guatemala, El Salvador, Colombia and Mexico, all grappling with the extremely violent fallout of a failing drug war, have said in recent weeks they'd like to open up the discussion of legalizing drugs. Argentina, Uruguay, Peru and Mexico already allow the use of small amounts of marijuana for personal consumption, while political leaders from Brazil and Colombia are discussing alternatives to locking up drug users.

[Edited on 14-6-2012 by 497]

A word to the wise: NEUROFEEDBACK

http://citizenworks.org/corp/dg/s2r1.pdf
http://www.newscientist.com/mobile/article/mg21228354.500-re...
http://www.shadowstats.com/article/no-414-hyperinflation-spe...

"To expose a 15 Trillion dollar ripoff of the American people by the stockholders of the 1000 largest corporations over the last 100 years will be a tall order of business."
Buckminster Fuller

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Albert Einstein
hyfalcon
International Hazard

[*] posted on 13-6-2012 at 14:33

Be glad my friends. Be glad you don't have to walk a mile in my shoes. At the age of six, I was riding on the top of a lawn mower my twelve year old cousin was driving. He hit the brakes and I tumbled off forward. The mower ran up on my left lower leg. I have lived since then with pain I can't really begin to describe to someone who doesn't experience it themselves. I've had twenty operations on the foot and leg. I have no heal or Achilles tendon. My left leg is 1.5 in. shorter than the right leg. The way I see the war on drugs is just another roadblock to getting the medications that I need to walk. You should see my teeth. Ground down from so much gritting the dentist want me to wear a mouth protector at night. I say Doc, It's not at night I grit my teeth, it's every time I have to take a step on the damn foot. You go in to a doctors office and tell them you need pain meds and they look at you like you're a red headed stepchild or something. Damn law dogs are so fanatic that even the doctors are running scarred. I'm here to tell you right now, if you're in pain, that in itself negates SOME of the more sedative effects of any drug. When does it stop being a drug and become a medication? I don't need big brother telling me when or if I need to take a drug. I've already discovered what works for me and gets me through the day, it's just a shame I have to go to the street to get it. What is you ask that I take? 2 , sometimes 3, depending on my activity level, Percocets a day and about 4 good bowls of some Mexican swag. If I get better weed then my consumption drops. I haven't found anything that takes care of the neuralgia, but the MJ helps to ride the wave so to speak till it crests and I'm on the other side. I'm just as down on crap like crank as anyone should be. I've seen what kind of destruction that causes individuals and anyone with half a mind would RUN the other way from that poison. Okay now, hyfalcon climbs down off his soapbox now and crawls back under his rock.

All this prohibition on drugs is doing is making it harder on those of us who really need access to these substances. It forces us to the black market which I would really like to not have to do.

[Edited on 13-6-2012 by hyfalcon]
Panache
International Hazard

Mood: Instead of being my deliverance, she had a resemblance to a Kat named Frankenstein

[*] posted on 16-6-2012 at 11:50

some significant research has been published this year relating to the use of psilocybin as a treatment for non responsive severe or major depression. its interesting reading, the articles are up in refs where i requested them.
As i very unfortunately am in the aforementioned health group and as we have just seen through autumn here in the southern hemisphere i have now a source of the medicine and will be trying out the treatment routine used in the british journal of phschaitry article. i told my physc about my intentions. i seriously don't reckon the guy has ever read any physchiatric research or at least not in the last twenty years, he told he would be concerned about a physchotic episode i told him as soon as there is some quantitative methodology for characterising depression i'd promise to learn how to spell physchitrist, there are methods i was just pretty sure he wouldn't have a clue, sure enough not a twig, then our thirty minute $180 session is up.
now i should state i don't dislike the man and i'm sure he has a decent impact upon the lives of those in his care but if a flagship journal publishes a paper claiming single dosage treatment of those mentioned earlier with 60% fmir based quantified results that they would twig, at least read the damm papers, bah boring rant.

i'll report back on my trial, i'm on a 150 day, 1 mg reduction per day attempt to wean myself of that droll effexor ssri. can't stand the forehead sweating.

so there you go, drugs are medicines and medicines are drugs. apparently there many unreported suffocation deaths in gay sex on site clubs from dudes asphixiating whilst under the dreaded meth spell. that last bit was really irrelevant, 8)

oh and hy thats an unfortunate thing, truly sad, my sympathies. i bet you get alot of do gooders giving you the 'what ever doesn't kill you makes you stronger' nuggets, what a load of shit, or better yet 'god has a plan for all of us', yeah his plan for me is to make living shit and generally be completely disinterested in anything concerning me.

[Edited on 16-6-2012 by Panache]

[Edited on 16-6-2012 by Panache]

hyfalcon
International Hazard

[*] posted on 16-6-2012 at 12:11

Pain is just a fact of life. Whatever helps you deal with it and go on is the name of the game the way I see it.
franklyn
International Hazard

[*] posted on 27-9-2013 at 11:18
The Zombies are coming

Okay , we all know ' Bath Salts ' gives rise to cannibalistic yearnings.
Related thread here => www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=15225
What is missing is a matching necrotic appearance to complete the motif. Pharmacological science has provided the solution.

Krokodil ( Crocodile ) the street name for improvised Desomorphine
www.drugfuture.com/chemdata/desomorphine.html
http://controlled-substances.findthedata.org/l/70/Desomorphine
https://toxwiki.wikispaces.com/file/view/Desomorphine.pdf
Related thread here => www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=19086

Krokodil a cheap heroin substitute that is cooked from codeine pills , gasoline , iodine and red phosphorus. It gets it's name from the stench and reptilian texture it gives to an addict’s skin before it eventually eats it completely away , often leaving a user's bones exposed. Krokodil users are instantly identifiable because of their smell. It's the smell of iodine that infuses their clothes. There's no way to wash it out , all you can do is burn the clothes. Any flat that has been used as a Krokodil cooking house is best forgotten about as a place to live , you'll never get the flat rid of that smell. Krokodil was given its reptilian name because poisonous incidental contaminants quickly turn the skin scaly. If you miss the vein , that's an abscess straight away. Effects are horrific , late stage Krokodil addicts are disturbing in the extreme. Flesh goes grey and peels away to leave bones exposed. People literally rot to death. Life expectancy for a user is two to three years.

Actually I see a lot of good coming from this bold initiative of ' better living through chemistry '. The sociological value of this wonder drug must not be overlooked. Such a mortality rate can well be the godsend to inner city crime and urban societal decay. Environmentalists championing the ' urgent ' need to eliminate human generated global warming , just now confirmed in a United Nations report , provides the pretext needed to sequester millions of unnecessary people in FEMA camps and dose them with Desomorphine for humane disposal. This ' Resident Evil ' can at long last can be dealt with in an ethically palatable manner preceding the post apocalyptic collectivist utopia.
In the interest of ' amateur science ' post what recipe you recommend for it's field expedient production. Be the first on your street to introduce this wildly popular new alternative to Methedrine.

Indulge me to entertain you just a bit more

C L I C K ON THE PICTURE Then Fast forward to time ~ 3:30

C L I C K ON THE PICTURE Then Fast forward to time ~ 2:00

C L I C K ON THE PICTURE

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/has-krokodil--the-ho...

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/krokodil-the-drug-th...

www.foxnews.com/health/2013/09/26/first-cases-flesh-eating-d...

Organikum
resurrected

Mood: busy and in love

[*] posted on 28-9-2013 at 02:30

These pictures prove that all prohibition must be ended, as obviously people will take any risk to get drugged.
So let them and supply them with clean stuff, thats the reasonable thing to do.

Anyways the same as in my bed the state has no business in my veins and in my brain.
That people sign away this so very basic right of self-determination is beyond me.

Drugs aren´t the problem.
Prohibition makes the problems.

/ORG

PS: Peddling drugs to minors should be severly punished though and most important alcohol must be restricted as heroin - you can have it, but not easily.

Irgendwas is ja immer
 Pages:  1  2    4

Go To Top