Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  13    15    17  ..  23
Author: Subject: New Energetic Materials - Current Research
Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

Mood: cool.gif

[*] posted on 28-4-2019 at 07:26

God made the world. In the most powerful detonation of all times. To this day, stars explode across the universe. And we, are born dust of these stars, we are disciples of God. Disciples who want to emulate a great master. And God knows it well. But a like any master, also God has difficult exam for us. How to create a safe and stable and not poisonous material, for full detonation of secondary EM. And how to make easy....:cool:...LL

Development of primarily - secondary substances CHP (2015) Lithex (2022) Brightelite (2023) Nitrocelite (2024)
snooby
Hazard to Self

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 28-4-2019 at 09:38

mineman: yes when hammertest, the stuff explode with bride flame!
MineMan
National Hazard

[*] posted on 28-4-2019 at 15:52

Quote: Originally posted by Laboratory of Liptakov  
God made the world. In the most powerful detonation of all times. To this day, stars explode across the universe. And we, are born dust of these stars, we are disciples of God. Disciples who want to emulate a great master. And God knows it well. But a like any master, also God has difficult exam for us. How to create a safe and stable and not poisonous material, for full detonation of secondary EM. And how to make easy....:cool:...LL

::o That, was beautifull.... wow! I am indeed speechless. Philosophy accurately explaining our ambitions tied to the Creator.

LL, I am afraid my “bro crush” on you just became, bigger.

Have you tried this stuff LL. You will love this primary, I have further ideas to reduce its sensitivity that I am not ready to post. But for micro detonators (2mm maxID) this is the best! The sensitivity is very acceptable. And 3mg can initiate PETN, one needs not worry about safety as much when only 20mg can be used :). But it is so easy to make and easily made in large quantities it’s hard to think of it as a primary. It’s is an amazing site to behold. The water turns green, then blue, then black and then red crystals, the color of vindatinite appear. The trick is making these crystals as small as possible. I suggest using a high surface area cyclinder and shocking with ice salt water. Liquid N would be better of course. Water destroys this product.
Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

[*] posted on 28-4-2019 at 22:57

I am afraid, that I have not all ingredients for synthesis Amino Guanidine Bicarbonate Nickel Perchlorate. AGBNP. Respectively, I am lazy create aminoguanidine from zinc powder and nitroguanidine. I hope that I didn´t write nonsenses....:D...LL

Development of primarily - secondary substances CHP (2015) Lithex (2022) Brightelite (2023) Nitrocelite (2024)
snooby
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 7-5-2019 at 02:44

Did all again:

Make AgNO3 - convert to AgCO3 - then to AgCLO4.

I putted 5atz solution vert slowley and it worked well. This thing is beast..

This is di silver -5 atz - perchlorate

[Edited on 7-5-2019 by snooby]

Attachment: videocompress-057-20190507_123448.mp4 (7.2MB)
This file has been downloaded 1444 times

Edit, beware quite sensitve towards hammer melee attack.
Scratching with hammer dit also made it go off, but Im more shocked by imact. Compareble towards LA.

[Edited on 7-5-2019 by snooby]
MineMan
National Hazard

[*] posted on 7-5-2019 at 10:51

Snooby, how does it compare to NiAGKCLO4 sensitivity wise?? Never made silver tetrazole... which is what I think you made...
Microtek
National Hazard

[*] posted on 7-5-2019 at 23:24

MineMan, when you make aminoguanidine nickelperchlorate just keep on stirring the solution magnetically while the product precipitates. This way the (beautiful) large needles do not have time to form and the result is a much more mangageable powder (that is still easy to filter).
snooby
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 8-5-2019 at 04:59

No its not silvernitrotetrazolate (made from sodiumnitrotetrazolate).

Its disilver tetrazole perchlorate. Impact sensitivity is compared.to leadazide.

Fricton, hard to get it going. Stay safe
Microtek
National Hazard

[*] posted on 9-5-2019 at 03:51

Isn't it disilveraminotetrazole perchlorate? I made that some time in the past, but it might have been less successful than yours, since it didn't make DDT as fast as what you demonstrated.
Have you observed how it behaves after prolonged storage? Mine changed colour, but is not much less energetic than when fresh.
snooby
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 10-5-2019 at 02:16

Microtek,

Previous attempts were less succesfull. This is the first time that the product was WHITE and not beige or grayish. I changed the rate of addition (the silver perchlorate) instead of just pouring two things together, i created a big volture first on the magnetic stirrer and then dropwise putted in the agclo4. This whole new thing compared to other, half succeeded, attempts.

It is deffinatly more sensitive then Nickelguanidinebicarbonateperchlorate, but also more explosive. Just like silvernitrotetrazolate. And indeed this is disilveraminotetrazolateperchlorate. This has some chances as a usable primer. Me, I stopped because of the messy silverperchlorate procedure and lacking product. But when synthesised right, you will get a different product.

It have some colour changes after some days.

[Edited on 10-5-2019 by snooby]

15574835336645393730277448122651.jpg - 3.3MB
Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

[*] posted on 10-5-2019 at 10:30

The crucible with the contents looks like an ashtray used. Beware of random smokers ..! ...:cool:...LL

snooby
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 10-5-2019 at 11:03

Yesss what a shitty chem, 28.5 grams of white AgCLO4

IMG-20190510-WA0006.jpeg - 938kB
snooby
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 12-5-2019 at 07:06

Just amazing powerfull

Attachment: videocompress-090-20190512_165831.mp4 (5.4MB)
This file has been downloaded 949 times

[Edited on 12-5-2019 by snooby]

Attachment: videocompress-052-20190512_171508.mp4 (7.1MB)
This file has been downloaded 937 times

Since nobody here has any experience with this extremely powerfull stuff im hesitating what to do with it. What do u think, just flush it away?

Tyneman
Harmless

[*] posted on 12-5-2019 at 23:16

At least save some of it in a cool dark place and check for decomposition. (weekly?) That would be information helpful for anyone wanting to also make this.
If it's not too sensitive I would like to see penetration tests.

If all else fails, send it to me. :cool:
Microtek
National Hazard

[*] posted on 12-5-2019 at 23:27

I think you should do a series of experiments to determine sensitivities (friction, impact, maybe qualitative static electricity). Also, try storing some of it under different conditions, such as wet with water or ethanol and also dry. Both of these test series should be done at different temperatures, and then test the effectiveness of the material after storage. Obviously do these tests with minimal amounts of material.
MineMan
National Hazard

[*] posted on 13-5-2019 at 00:46

Snooby. Nobody here has made this? I can’t get any of the videos to work. Do they not work on mobile or apple? Snooby AGNiP is very powerful... is this stuff really in a different class??
Microtek
National Hazard

[*] posted on 15-5-2019 at 22:06

I found the sample I prepared some years ago, and it turns out that it does behave much like what Snooby has documented. There is considerable discoloration, but I don't know if that is from residual silver perchlorate/nitrate, or if it is because the silver aminotetrazolateperchlorate is also photosensitive.

I found a paper (Klapötke et al, of course) on the preparation and properties of this double salt, and also of the nitrate. It seems that the perchlorate is roughly as sensitive as lead azide, but the nitrate much less so. If the performance of the nitrate is acceptable, it might be a good amateur primary.

MineMan: It is not that this salt is more powerful than ANP (aminoguanidinium nickelperchlorate), but it undergoes DDT MUCH more readily. ANP will just flash in the open while silver aminotetrazolateperchlorate detonates violently. Personally I prefer ANP. The reduced sensitivity along with the more robust (and colorful) preparation and the fact that it reliably DDTs with the slightest of confinement makes it superior in my estimation (I haven't really encountered a situation where a primary had to be employed as loose powder).

Attachment: Silver_nitrate_and_perchlorate_adducts_of_aminotetrazole.pdf (853kB)
This file has been downloaded 538 times

snooby
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 16-5-2019 at 06:39

I am happy I made the silver 5 atz perchlorate stuff. My entire kitchen is black and purple now. But i think the nickel/amg/perchlorate just owns the world. Its better then BNCP (why never talks about this??) And it is just not to sensitive. Im not going to do experiments with stuff that can detonate from a steel spoon, its more sensitive then TATP. I will trow it away it just make me feel uncormtable and i dont think this is worth the risk, sorry
Microtek
National Hazard

[*] posted on 16-5-2019 at 09:48

Quote:

Im not going to do experiments with stuff that can detonate from a steel spoon, its more sensitive then TATP.

You are speaking of disilveraminotetrazolium perchlorate here right? Of course you should follow your instincts if you feel that it is too dangerous. My sample does not appear to be nearly as sensitive as what you describe, more in line with the paper I uploaded. But that would tend to reinforce your objection to the material, since the variability in properties that seem to occur based on small variations in the procedure would make it quite unreliable.
Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

[*] posted on 6-8-2019 at 12:21

Was tested a new energetic mixture. Potassium ascorbate + NaClo4 in stoichiometric ratio on - 1,9 on CO2. Plasticiser water 7%. Arises perfect plastic material, which react on heating from candle and quickly burn. But his detonation properties from 1g ETN is zero. Both compounds has a huge solubility in water. Thats was reason for attempt....:cool:...LL

PriyaSahu
Harmless

[*] posted on 18-9-2019 at 00:44

I went through the article you provided in the answer, I must say the article contains all the important points related to the topic. The article is very useful for everyone. You must go through it once.

Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

[*] posted on 19-9-2019 at 13:47

Pretty a new nitromethane binary composition from 2016. NM + 1% Hexamine... https://patents.google.com/patent/US9506729B2/en ....from No.8 works (apparently).....:cool:

specialactivitieSK
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 19-11-2019 at 19:54

The Foam version looks good. Theoretical how much SLS should be used ?

[Edited on 20-11-2019 by specialactivitieSK]
Atrey
Harmless

Mood: Hmmm......

[*] posted on 12-12-2019 at 04:15

For everybody.
To be carefull for ID Laboratory of Liptakov this is ID from Czech server Pyroforum and he is payed secred policeman.
Next on this server are ID Dalca etc.
Now I get permit for my truth (at Czech rep. policemans and soldiers are the criminal)
To be carefull
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Herr Haber
International Hazard

[*] posted on 13-12-2019 at 04:24

I'm not sure I understood the message but if LL is an undercover cop he's doing a shit job.
6 years sharing his discoveries and still active. Wouldnt call that a sting operation :P

The spirit of adventure was upon me. Having nitric acid and copper, I had only to learn what the words 'act upon' meant. - Ira Remsen
 Pages:  1  ..  13    15    17  ..  23

Go To Top