Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: GVS-111 analogs
Vorel
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 24-11-2012 at 12:45
GVS-111 analogs

I am interested in learning more about the pharmacological mechanisms of action behind substance GVS-111

I would appreciate it if someone could point me to literature that would help me potentially explore analogs of this substance in the future and how to safely and effectively test them for activity and toxicity.

I am an undergraduate biology major (USA) and I am open to thoughts and ideas as well as suggestions as to how I should approach my studies to align myself more closely with researchers that study such things.

Thanks!
chemrox
International Hazard

Mood: LaGrangian

[*] posted on 24-11-2012 at 16:04

Have you found a good source for it? Anyway google gvs-111 and you will get the wiki as well as quite a few other articles. It seems to be neuroprotective nootropic compound similar to piracetam. It would probably be a good thing to take with mdma. If I were a student again I'd probably load up on it. If I could afford it that is. I found the patent.

Oh and welcome aboard!

Attachment: US5439930.gsv-111.Noopt.pdf (698kB)
This file has been downloaded 587 times

[Edited on 25-11-2012 by chemrox]

"When you let the dumbasses vote you end up with populism followed by autocracy and getting back is a bitch." Plato (sort of)
Satan
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 25-11-2012 at 06:23

Noopept is very cheap (50 USD dollars for 1000 doses). I remember that only one analog was stronger, it was ethyl ester of N-(phenylacetyl)-L-prolylalanine.

More info:
http://www.scirus.com/srsapp/search?q=GVS-111
chemrox
International Hazard

Mood: LaGrangian

[*] posted on 25-11-2012 at 14:07

Quote:
Noopept is very cheap (50 USD dollars for 1000 doses).

any idea how many doses/day for ultimate brain fitness?

"When you let the dumbasses vote you end up with populism followed by autocracy and getting back is a bitch." Plato (sort of)
Vorel
Harmless

[*] posted on 25-11-2012 at 16:28

Quote: Originally posted by chemrox  
Quote:
Noopept is very cheap (50 USD dollars for 1000 doses).

any idea how many doses/day for ultimate brain fitness?

The literature varies but I get good results from 100 mg p.o. b.i.d.

Tests on rabbits in 2002 demonstrated no permanent physiological changes after being fed either 10 mg/kg 100 mg/kg for 6 months.

But I digress...

I would like to keep this discussion strictly restricted to the pharmacological activity of GVS-111 so it doesn't get cluttered up with posts about "how much should I take lol"

For that stuff I suggest you read through this thread
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/611375-The-Big-amp-Dandy-...

I want to know more about how the structure of Noopept influences its pharmacological activity.

I would appreciate it if someone could point me to literature or anything useful that describes how the electronics of the various moieties present influence the activity of noopept.

This may eventually result in a computational / molecular receptor binding study.

I want to know the hard facts behind what we know about this compound.
Satan
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 26-11-2012 at 11:09

From my experiments I can say that 100mg is far too much for an adult man - I work with authentic and pure noopept. 10-30mg is normal dosage range, above 50mg + caffeine you get to feel like everybody around is lazy and stupid ;) dosages this high also dulls some of emotional responses.

Go To Top