Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Anybody around Cornell?
Wizzard
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 28-12-2012 at 19:28
Anybody around Cornell?

Howdy, folks!

I found a lab close-out in NY, and there's a few things they have which they won't ship, some chemicals to be precise.

Is anybody in the area who might be taking a trip east, and could be persuaded to detour? I'm in Boston, and while a 12-hour round-trip is almost appealing enough for some of their wares, it's not quite ;) But if somebody else is already making the trip, maybe we could work something out!

I've asked on another friendly, non-science forum and was shot down quite belligerently with chemical hatemongering and "Nobody's picking up your drugs for you" rhetoric.
Mailinmypocket
International Hazard

[*] posted on 28-12-2012 at 20:01

Quote: Originally posted by Wizzard  
Howdy, folks!

I found a lab close-out in NY, and there's a few things they have which they won't ship, some chemicals to be precise.

Is anybody in the area who might be taking a trip east, and could be persuaded to detour? I'm in Boston, and while a 12-hour round-trip is almost appealing enough for some of their wares, it's not quite ;) But if somebody else is already making the trip, maybe we could work something out!

I've asked on another friendly, non-science forum and was shot down quite belligerently with chemical hatemongering and "Nobody's picking up your drugs for you" rhetoric.

Trust me- if I could, I would! God damned borders and distances... Eff!
Wizzard
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 28-12-2012 at 20:51

I know, right? I'm on the brink of taking the drive out there, myself.
TheChemINC
Hazard to Self

Mood: fuming

[*] posted on 28-12-2012 at 21:13

i would, but its a little far. i live about 35 mins away from philadelphia. how long is this lasting?

Go To Top