Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4
Author: Subject: Endanger of being shut down?
vulture
Forum Gatekeeper

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 12-8-2004 at 07:52

Quote:

As to why I've not PGP'd any messages to "prove" who I am, does an Aryan need to prove himself Human to insects? :p

Let me rephrase that for you: "Because the asskissing n00bs at roguesci could sleep happily with the knowledge that NBK wouldn't post at such a "lame" board as sciencemadness."

Really, you dissapoint me with such a comment.

One shouldn't accept or resort to the mutilation of science to appease the mentally impaired.
Hang-Man
Hazard to Self

Mood: Wasted

thumbdown.gif posted on 12-8-2004 at 08:42

That's bullshit. nbk would provide his PGP key. And you're comeing on allot stronger with the nazi shit than nbk usually did. You're a fraud untill you provide your pgp.

MadHatter
International Hazard

Mood: Enjoying retirement

[*] posted on 13-8-2004 at 10:07
NBK

What happened to RogueScience should be a humbling experience
although I can't imagine the real NBK2000 backing down so easily. To
my friends who exist on BOTH boards - don't disparage 1 board over
the other. We're all victims of asshole politicians regardless of political
stripe. I myself am a registered DEMOCRAT even though I often vote
for REPUBLICANS. In the end(no pun intended) either side could fuck
us ! We need to stick together even if it means standing up for the
rights of crapboards like TOTSE ! If the politicians can succeed in
shutting down 1 board, how far behind can it be for the others ?

From opening of NCIS New Orleans - It goes a BOOM ! BOOM ! BOOM ! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
fvcked
Harmless

Mood: Groggy

thumbup.gif posted on 13-8-2004 at 10:14
Vote Libertarian!

... it's the only way your rights will be protected! Republicans and Democrats are the same, insofar as they take away your rights without a second thought. Whereas the Libertarian party defends your rights without a second thought, it comes naturally! Badnarik for '04:)
MadHatter
International Hazard

Mood: Enjoying retirement

[*] posted on 13-8-2004 at 16:22
NBK2000

Will the real NBK2000 please stand up ? I don't use PGP so I can't tell.
If using a PGP key is the only way to verfiy your identity, then please do
so, at least once, to end all doubts. I look forward to RogueScience's
return !

From opening of NCIS New Orleans - It goes a BOOM ! BOOM ! BOOM ! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
tom haggen
Hazard to Others

Mood: a better mood

[*] posted on 13-8-2004 at 19:29

It's a great shame that so many problems have been troubling roguesci lately. Oh well, I'm sure that the more my knowledge of chemistry grows, the more useful this site will become to me. Perhaps, more useful than roguesci could have been.

N/A
nbk2000
punk

Mood: Pissed

[*] posted on 14-8-2004 at 07:38

Quote:

That is all well and jolly, nbk, but I do remember two particular instances at RS.org's forum where two valued members got banned (aka censored) for expressing thoughts that you yourself considered anti-American (while others may say, justified, albeit exaggerated).

You're confusing OPINION with KNOWLEDGE.

The former are speculations based upon personal experiences, and emotions, and are unprovable conjecture.

The latter is based upon emperical data and reproducible results, and is not subject to conjecture.

OPINION is stating that the earth is flat.

KNOWLEDGE is sailing around the globe.

Leave sailing to the knowledgable, flat-earther.

They weren't banned for their knowledge, but rather their OPINIONs, which was devisive. And both had prior warning and made the decision to be banned by not heeding the warning.

As for eliteforum, you're a fine one to talk. Remember a certain incident you bragged about and stupid enough to provide photos of?

Such a thing would easily come back to haunt you if I was prone to snitching. It's your good luck that I'm not. So as much as I dislike you, I'll not be using that against you, as tempting as it may be.

Though I'm not the only one to know about it, and I can't stop one of them from doing something with it, if one of them should decide to do so.

That's assuming, of course, that you weren't a full o' shit poser, which is just as probable, if not more so. :p

I believe the term "slumming" explains my presence here.

I\'ve got 99 problems, but a bitch ain\'t one. :p
Democritus of Abdera
Harmless

Mood: Stone Dead

[*] posted on 14-8-2004 at 08:52
Hey HEY!.....now listen... ...settle down...

Quote:
Originally posted by nbk2000
I believe the term "slumming" explains my presence here.

that's going too far, to so unfavorably compare a group of curious laymen, amateur and professional scientists with teenagers (both young and old) whose primary interests are loud noises and vicious pranks....

Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.\"--- Marcel Marceau
Sarevok
Harmless

[*] posted on 14-8-2004 at 10:15

Quote:
teenagers (both young and old) whose primary interests are loud noises and vicious pranks....

This time YOU went too far, Democritus! Instead of attacking NBK (real or not) for what he said, you attacked Roguesci and its members.

Democritus of Abdera
Harmless

[*] posted on 14-8-2004 at 11:10
Not exactly.

You see, it's only a discriminatory and unwarranted attack if it's a false statement.

However, I was a member, and I read a great many of the threads from beginning to end, and I assert that it's not falsehood.

I assert that my statement is quite true, and therefore falls under the catagory of observation.:D

please remember that it was called the EXPLOSIVES and WEAPONS forum, after all.

Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.\"--- Marcel Marceau
Democritus of Abdera
Harmless

[*] posted on 14-8-2004 at 12:04
And ANOTHER thing.....

Why is everyone debating on the identity of this joker....
Maybe it is, and he won't give the PGP key for plausible deniability later on, maybe a clown just using his tag for some peculiar credibility....who cares?

I mean, who cares if it IS NBK?....or the CIA?...or the NBA?... or FTD?.....or Barney the Purple Frickin Dinosaur!!!...?

I mean C'mon...Vulture? where are ya?

The fact is, if a man came into my house, warmed himself at my fire, sat at my table, ate my food and then proceeded to imply that my wife was ugly, he certainly wouldn't be joining us the next week for Gin Rickey's on the back porch!!....EH?

Will somebody please gimme an Amen!?!

No matter what this guy says, he's NOT slumming, he's movin' on up like the Jeffersons gettin a piggyback from the Flyin NUN!!!

aaaargh!:mad:

vulture
Forum Gatekeeper

[*] posted on 14-8-2004 at 12:52

I knew my decision to allow free discussion in this thread would come back to haunt me.

Quote:

This time YOU went too far, Democritus! Instead of attacking NBK (real or not) for what he said, you attacked Roguesci and its members.

Sarevok, you only like us when you have to eh? Trust me, I know where your loyalties really are.

So I could play the little sniveling bitch and ban both you and NBK for your opinions. :D

However, I know that payback rarely works, contrary to some *cough* right wingers.

Ah well. Thread closed. You guys are only really interested in this board when Roguesci is down. Don't be a bitch about it, admit it. We are the scum of the earth compared to you aryans, aren't we?

[Edited on 14-8-2004 by vulture]

One shouldn't accept or resort to the mutilation of science to appease the mentally impaired.
 Pages:  1  2    4

Go To Top