Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Look at this beautiful home lab that was ransacked :(
Hockeydemon
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 21-3-2013 at 03:06
Look at this beautiful home lab that was ransacked :(

Hey everyone..

While hopping around various science related videos on YouTube I found a home laboratory that I thought was absolutely beautiful. I checked out his YouTube channel only to find another video showing pictures of all of his home laboratories starting from his first lab at 11 years old..

Then.. I saw his newest video which shows how shitty some people can be.. Some people completely ransacked the place and stole everything :(. My heart goes out to the guy, he lost a life-time collection.

Anyways I thought this community would appreciate his lab before it was ransacked..

Here is a video of his labs since he was 11. Skip to 2:10 if you just want to see the most recent laboratory

http://youtu.be/uTe_HaWe70A

Here is what a bunch of bastards did to that lab.. :/

http://youtu.be/7ZdPuNkjg-U

On a positive note anyone who stole hundreds of random chemicals and had no idea how to care for transporting them is probably about to fight cancer here shortly.

[Edited on 21-3-2013 by Hockeydemon]

[Edited on 21-3-2013 by Hockeydemon]
bahamuth
Hazard to Others

Mood: Under stimulated

[*] posted on 21-3-2013 at 06:12

I've seen this lab on videos before, and it is a real shame what happened there and I feel sad to learn about this...

Hope he has the will to rebuild.

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
phlogiston
International Hazard

Mood: pyrophoric

[*] posted on 21-3-2013 at 07:52

Absolutely beautiful. Almost too beautiful to actually use. It has come up before, but is the owner on this forum?

His lab strongly reminds me of Thomas Edison's lab at Menlow Park, I guess mostly because of the organ:

http://flic.kr/p/5ApEau

-----
"If a rocket goes up, who cares where it comes down, that's not my concern said Wernher von Braun" - Tom Lehrer
Doc B
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 24-3-2013 at 12:55

Happened to me and while its horrible to have your life's work stolen, things I had collected since I was a small child, it got worse and still never seems to end. I'm unable to even summarise sufficiently without loosing my shit. Wish I didn't read this thread.
Sciocrat
Harmless

Mood: Scientifically curious

[*] posted on 9-4-2013 at 14:43

Wow, I remember seing a video of his lab some time ago and admiring everything he had there. Can't believe his life-time collection is gone. :(

Go To Top