Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: [HIT !] IKA and Heidolph stirrer/hotplates + Pt-100 for GOOD PRICE [HIT !]
Methyl.Magic
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 15-4-2014 at 02:19
[HIT !] IKA and Heidolph stirrer/hotplates + Pt-100 for GOOD PRICE [HIT !]

Hello everybody

I've just seen that a lot of people are looking for hotplate/stirrer combi but everything you can find is out of price. Except very old stirrer.

I have some stirrer in stock so I decided to sell my combis.

The first one is an IKA Stirrer Basic with just heating to 250-300°C and stirring to 1000 rpm. The new IKA basic model hotplate/stirrer costs ~1300 CHF

IKA is a very good stirrer. I have one of the first model of the 80's and it's still working even when I used it intensively. So you will never have any problem with it. You can use it for a looong time. Excellent quality.

A also have the digital new version but I don't want to sell it because I am using it and one time I have a problem (the sreen suddently set 300°C for no reason) with it. by the way Ive never have or heard of problem with the last version.

PRICE NEW : ~1300 CHF
PACK PRICE : IKA BASIC STIRRER/HOTPLATE + 230 V CABLE = 220 CHF(~250$)

The second one is an Heidolph stirrer. I've never use this kind of stirrer but this label has a better reputation than IKA which has itself a very good reputation. Heidolph are made in germany and are considered to be the best stirrer/hotplate according the the other chemist who use it. The plate can heat to 300°C and stir to 1400 rpm .NEW HEIDOLPH hotplate/stirrer = ~1500 CHF

The pack also contain the Pt-100 to put in the bath and a temperature regulator. Price of the pt-100 regulator = ~350 CHF

PRICE NEW : ~1500 CHF + 350 CHF for the pt-100 regulator
PACK PRICE : HEIDOLPH MR-HEI STANDARD STIRRER/HOTPLATE + 230 V CABLE + PT-100 + TEMPERATURE REGULATOR + METAL ROD FOR FIXATION = 295 CHF (~320$)

Note : I also have a dirty IKA which has already used for a long time for 190 CHF. Its dirty but it works well. I also have two stirrer/hotplate that I bought from china. The first one the stirrer is dead after long time use (3 days of stirring) for no reason and there is only the heated. The second one, the heater is dead because some liquid/oil came inside by the holes and there is only the stirrer. Because of the low quality I can sell each 30 CHF ( they have been bought ~300 USD).

Please contact me by mp if you are interested. I have 3x IKA and 3x Heidolph in stock.

Ship from switzerland to worldwide.

[Edited on 15-4-2014 by Methyl.Magic]

Methyl.Magic
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 17-4-2014 at 02:08

why can I not edit anymore the post ?
adamsium
Hazard to Others

Mood: uprooting

[*] posted on 17-4-2014 at 03:05

I think you get about 24 hours to edit a post. One of the administrators or moderators should be able to make it editable again.
Organikum
resurrected

Mood: busy and in love

[*] posted on 17-4-2014 at 15:03

The Heidolph is sure worth to think about, the IKA I had and it was a real disappointment as it is a big step back from the previous model (that with the flat face) which reached a much higher temperature when heating and also provided better torque in stirring.

They still belong to the very upper class of course.

Why the chinese dont make decent stirrers for <100.- Dollar is beyond me, there would be still a good profit margin, the parts cost not much or less in fabrication. A split pole motor, a heating element and all day electronics. One AlNiCo magnet and some plastic - done.

/ORG

Irgendwas is ja immer
Methyl.Magic
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 21-4-2014 at 07:45

Hi, I still cant edit the post... i would like to low the price because price has been calculated on USd not CHF. So 220 $ for the IKA and 295 $ for the heidolph.
Methyl.Magic
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 21-4-2014 at 08:16

Quote: Originally posted by Organikum  
The Heidolph is sure worth to think about, the IKA I had and it was a real disappointment as it is a big step back from the previous model (that with the flat face) which reached a much higher temperature when heating and also provided better torque in stirring.

They still belong to the very upper class of course.

Why the chinese dont make decent stirrers for <100.- Dollar is beyond me, there would be still a good profit margin, the parts cost not much or less in fabrication. A split pole motor, a heating element and all day electronics. One AlNiCo magnet and some plastic - done.

/ORG

Are you talking about the IKA COMBIMAG REB ? I agree with you, they are extremely resistant, I used them for a long time and they are still working. The heating mantel was a little stronger and it heats faster but the space between the plate and the bottom can be a problem because some liquid can come inside. I have two of them and one has just broken down after many many years of use . the problem is strange : when you turn the button above 150 rpm it immediatly stirrs to the maximum...

The model I am selling is really resistant toom Ive never had anyproblem with it but the new model with the digital screen is not better IMO. I have to change the fuse one time and another I have a problem with the temperature : it heats to max temperature for no reason, that can be really dangerous that's why I don't want to sell it. I am still using it after fuse replacement and have no problem.

Model from china can be good if you avoid the cheapest model and if you use it only sometimes. They are fragile if you use it for a long time. Mine after 3-4 use of long time stirring (2-3 days) broke down for no reason... The other broke down through my fault.
Methyl.Magic
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 7-5-2014 at 02:52

1x IKA and 1xHeidolph and also the chinese stirrer have been sold out

Dont forget that the prices have been lowered down. Prices are in USD instead of CHF

[Edited on 7-5-2014 by Methyl.Magic]

Go To Top