Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: UK plans stricter controls on poisons and explosives
aga
Forum Drunkard

[*] posted on 4-7-2015 at 15:01

This poses a serious difficulty in Law.

Amateur chemists already had the chemicals, and now a Law has been passed to make it illegal to possess them.

They were not obtained with illegal intent, at a time when their possession was legal, and the Amateur did nothing illegal with them in the meantime.

Where, in any sense of Justice, did the Amateur Chemist commit wrong-doing ?

This new Law violates the principle of Legal Possession.

I propose a new Bill making possession or use of a Car illegal.

Anyone found with such an illegal item shall have it consficated by the Crown, to be subsequently disposed of by Lawful Auction in Germany (all proceeds to be also absorbed by the Crown).

This Law will prevent many deaths and will halt terrorism in it's tyre tracks.

Those in favour say Airee !

Vote Aga as Supreme Global Dictator.
You know it makes sense.

Zombie
Forum Hillbilly

Mood: I just don't know...

[*] posted on 4-7-2015 at 21:37

I'll give you my vote IF you give me homes in every country I wish, and enough beer, and cash to fill one room each, in each house.

Also you can't allow anyone to pester me for my beer. And I want a cool lamp. One that has the oil that drips down fishing string, and some black light posters. I like the one with the panther on the orange background the best. The "Born to be Wild one is cool too.

I'll also need maids for each house, and a way to get to each house. Maybe a kind of large-ish plane. That needs a room of beer too.
If I think of more I'll call you.

Airee Bumbaclot!

Edit:
Rolling papers... Lots of rolling papers...
And lighters.

[Edited on 7-5-2015 by Zombie]

They tried to have me "put to sleep" so I came back to return the favor.
Zom.
Little_Ghost_again
National Hazard

Mood: Baffled

[*] posted on 8-10-2015 at 03:19

Quote: Originally posted by Manifest  
For fuck sake, I better stock Sulfuric Acid and Potassium Nitrate.

Is this going ahead or is it likely that it will?

[Edited on 8-8-2014 by Manifest]

I wouldnt do it! The punishment for possession is pretty harsh, start a LTD company pay tax (thats what they are after) and keep a list of things you have done with it, people think you can just own it with a permit or if your a company.
This is not true, you have to account for it as well. Lucky enough in the uk the police are now so under resourced they will be tied up with going after the legal high brigade next may.

Dont ask me, I only know enough to be dangerous
Scr0t
Hazard to Others

Mood: Desiccated

[*] posted on 14-10-2015 at 14:44

Quote: Originally posted by aga  
This poses a serious difficulty in Law.

Amateur chemists already had the chemicals, and now a Law has been passed to make it illegal to possess them.

They were not obtained with illegal intent, at a time when their possession was legal, and the Amateur did nothing illegal with them in the meantime.

There is no difficulty with the law here, at least not for them. The onus is upon you in regards to compliance with local laws.
Ignorance of the law is not a viable defense, if you are spotty teenager the judge might be more lenient or might not. If they change the law and you are in breach of it then they will try to fuck you over, you have no expectation of 'fairness'. They're paid to do this, it's how the system works.
 Pages:  1    3

Go To Top