Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: Cyklonan
Vpatent357
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 8-3-2015 at 15:32

Hi Laboratory of Liptakov,
First, thank you for your research on new kit-explosives easy to do and your innovations.

Cyklonan 1 seems to be the easiest but is it powerful ? (good booster for example?)
And 300 mg of silver acetylide/nitrate primary are sufficient for the complete detonation of one cube? i don't have ETN,PETN,MHN...

For NC, ping-pong balls lacquer can be used?

Small blasting caps, fingers safe!
Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

Mood: cool.gif

[*] posted on 10-3-2015 at 14:06

Hi Patent :-)
Ping pong balls? Sure, of course. In 90 g of acetone dissolved 10 g balls. Ag binary salt primer? Unfortunately, I do not know. Untested. But I think, 300mg will be good kick. Or 0,2-0,3g HMTD, of course. Yes, Cyklonan (1 cube) is a good booster for AN /fuel/ Al mixture. Coming soon you see Ammonium nitrate, special fuel without nitro esters composition on only primary 0,5g sensitive.
...:cool:...LL

[Edited on 10-3-2015 by Laboratory of Liptakov]
Vpatent357
Harmless

[*] posted on 10-3-2015 at 14:36

It remains for me to synthesize TACN
From what I know, it is secondary explosive. Is it safe to handle and store dry powder? more sensitive than ETN / PETN? for example

You have already experimented cyklonan with NC ping pong balls? it is of low quality and contains camphor ..

It's perfect :cool: I looking for exactly this kind of boost for AN mixtures, thank I follow your youtube channel very closely

[Edited on 10-3-2015 by Vpatent357]

Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

[*] posted on 11-3-2015 at 11:45

Cyklonan 1 is similar sensitivity, low sensitivity as PETN. I see that Cyklonan works. Thank you for using Cyklonan explosive....:cool:...LL
Trotsky
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 11-3-2015 at 21:53

Why would you use ping pong balls for a nitrocellulose source? I don't get how you've got silver acetylide, but have to resort to ping pong balls for NC? Nitrocellulose is ridiculously easy to synthesize, everything you need to do it is readily available, just sulfuric acid, some nitrate salt, and cotton balls, sodium carbonate or even bicarbonate to neutralize when you're finished. You don't have to watch the temp very close, if you make any attempt at all to keep it cool you should have zero risk of runaway, especially with a small batch. And even if you have a runaway you're not at risk of accidental explosion…
Vpatent357
Harmless

[*] posted on 12-3-2015 at 11:49

Because I'm in the same approach as Dr. Liptakov,that is to say, Created my explosives as simply as possible with materials easily accessible and without nitration ..

Yes SA.DS is very easy to do and effective as a primary, TACN seems very easy to produce secondary, even though we know nothing about him (sensibility, storage..)

I can only find ammonia 20% and not 25%, it can work for the synthesis TACN? And are there specific recommendations for synthesis?

Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

[*] posted on 13-3-2015 at 13:33

Of course, only 20% NH3OH no problem to use. Because during the reaction concentration is decreasing. Perhaps 15%, perhaps only 10% at end of reaction. That is no problem. The entire reaction works in a wide range. 10-40 g Cu wire. 50-120 g NH4NO3 dissolved. 100 -150 g NH3OH 15-25%. The temperature reaction range 10-50 Celsius. 30 degrees Celsius is optimum, the optimum of 30 g of Cu, 100 g NH4NO3 optimum, 140 g NH3OH in aqa optimum concentration of 20-25%. After cooling on 5C, separe on fine sieve. Dry. and etc. by Liptakov Channel..:cool:...LL
PHILOU Zrealone
International Hazard

Mood: Bis-diazo-dinitro-hydroquinonic

[*] posted on 14-3-2015 at 05:06

Quote: Originally posted by Laboratory of Liptakov  
Of course, only 20% NH3OH no problem to use. Because during the reaction concentration is decreasing. Perhaps 15%, perhaps only 10% at end of reaction. That is no problem. The entire reaction works in a wide range. 10-40 g Cu wire. 50-120 g NH4NO3 dissolved. 100 -150 g NH3OH 15-25%. The temperature reaction range 10-50 Celsius. 30 degrees Celsius is optimum, the optimum of 30 g of Cu, 100 g NH4NO3 optimum, 140 g NH3OH in aqa optimum concentration of 20-25%. After cooling on 5C, separe on fine sieve. Dry. and etc. by Liptakov Channel..:cool:...LL

NH4OH not NH3OH!

PH Z (PHILOU Zrealone)

"Physic is all what never works; Chemistry is all what stinks and explodes!"-"Life that deadly disease, sexually transmitted."(W.Allen)
Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

[*] posted on 14-3-2015 at 05:32

Of course, NH4OH, thanks Philou, I'm sorry....:o...:cool:...LL
PHILOU Zrealone
International Hazard

Mood: Bis-diazo-dinitro-hydroquinonic

[*] posted on 14-3-2015 at 05:41

Quote: Originally posted by Laboratory of Liptakov  
Of course, NH4OH, thanks Philou, I'm sorry....:o...:cool:...LL

No problemo ;)
NH2OH (hydroxylamine) would be nice to experiment with owing to the high VOD of HAN (hydroxylamine nitrate - NH2OH.HNO3 (HO-NH3NO3)) (arround 8000 m/s).

I wonder if it will complexate competitively against NH3 via the NH2, via the OH or like NH2-NH2 with both.

[Edited on 14-3-2015 by PHILOU Zrealone]

PH Z (PHILOU Zrealone)

"Physic is all what never works; Chemistry is all what stinks and explodes!"-"Life that deadly disease, sexually transmitted."(W.Allen)
 Pages:  1    3

Go To Top