Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: A few questions
AngelEyes
Hazard to Others

Mood: Better than it used to be.

[*] posted on 30-7-2003 at 07:12

Officially, I have never made any illegal energetic materials, nor do I have any desire to.

Unofficially, no, I have not made TNP. Not yet, anyway. It is next on my list. With the exception of my unspectacular BP, which fizzled and pearled, I have only ever made Cellulose Nitrate. This was quite good, though, with just 1 gram giving a loud report in a cardboard tube with basic confinement. Would make a good payload for a rocket...if I could ever get one of the ground. Maybe I should try to purify NaClO3 from weedkiller and try that with carbon for a propellant - think I'll leave the sulphur out though...
Madog
Hazard to Others

Mood: lysergic

[*] posted on 30-7-2003 at 08:45

nope... i dont drink coffee, sometimes mountain dew but not much at all. im a real big guy, that might have something to do with it

edit: oh yeah, i dont do cocain either, in fact, i dont do any stimulants at all

[Edited on 7/30/03 by Madog]

Most people outgrow their pyro tendencies, we are the ones who\'s tendencies outgrew us.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
CROpyrO
Harmless

Mood: Good

[*] posted on 30-7-2003 at 09:37

yeah ,sure ,and i only made black powder ... ;)
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top