Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: a reaction with a biological fluid
quantumcorespacealchemyst
Banned Shitposter





Posts: 213
Registered: 17-10-2014
Member Is Offline

Mood: No Mood

wink.gif posted on 21-4-2015 at 08:53
a reaction with a biological fluid


So, if you are not bothered by explicit subjects look below




















































the smell of Iodoform



I had some grey, black filtrate i believed was arsenic, so i added some water a little powdered iodine and saw it turned yellow. (it turns back on drying, i tested this before).


I ejaculated into the vessel and allowed it to sit overnight.

there is much yellow and the smell of Iodoform, clearly recognizable

this makes me laugh

so what is being haloformed? A methyl ketone in semen? Wikipedia does not seem to have the data about this hahahaha im serious too. I am guessing the arsenic reacted something first to a ketone?IDK

[Edited on 21-4-2015 by quantumcorespacealchemyst]
View user's profile View All Posts By User
gdflp
Super Moderator
*******




Posts: 1320
Registered: 14-2-2014
Location: NY, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Staring at code

[*] posted on 21-4-2015 at 09:11


Excuse my language but : Why the fuck would you decide to masturbate into something which you thought contained arsenic and iodine? This is a new low for you. And to answer your question, there are so many biological molecules, one of them is probably a methyl ketone. I'm guessing that you're trolling, if so please just stop.
View user's profile View All Posts By User
Mailinmypocket
International Hazard
*****




Posts: 1342
Registered: 12-5-2011
Member Is Offline

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 21-4-2015 at 09:39


Quote: Originally posted by gdflp  
Excuse my language but : Why the fuck would you decide to masturbate into something which you thought contained arsenic and iodine?


Probably the repetitive use of mercury as personal lubricant caused a lapse in judgement :)

[Edited on 21-4-2015 by Mailinmypocket]




Note to self: Tare the damned flask.
View user's profile View All Posts By User
szuko03
Hazard to Others
***




Posts: 188
Registered: 3-4-2015
Location: USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 21-4-2015 at 09:57


Wow. I get excited over chemistry but you may need help my friend.



Chemistry is a natural drive, not an interest.
View user's profile View All Posts By User
gdflp
Super Moderator
*******




Posts: 1320
Registered: 14-2-2014
Location: NY, USA
Member Is Offline

Mood: Staring at code

[*] posted on 21-4-2015 at 10:03


Quote: Originally posted by Mailinmypocket  

Probably the repetitive use of mercury as personal lubricant caused a lapse in judgement :)

That would explain a lot.;)

[Edited on 4-21-2015 by gdflp]
View user's profile View All Posts By User
Amos
International Hazard
*****




Posts: 1246
Registered: 25-3-2014
Location: Yes
Member Is Offline

Mood: No

[*] posted on 21-4-2015 at 10:12


I don't understand and I don't want to understand.



View user's profile View All Posts By User
Amos
International Hazard
*****




Posts: 1246
Registered: 25-3-2014
Location: Yes
Member Is Offline

Mood: No

[*] posted on 21-4-2015 at 10:18


Quote: Originally posted by quantumcorespacealchemyst  
So, if you are not bothered by explicit subjects look below

the smell of Iodoform



I had some grey, black filtrate i believed was arsenic, so i added some water a little powdered iodine and saw it turned yellow. (it turns back on drying, i tested this before).


I ejaculated into the vessel and allowed it to sit overnight.

there is much yellow and the smell of Iodoform, clearly recognizable

this makes me laugh

so what is being haloformed? A methyl ketone in semen? Wikipedia does not seem to have the data about this hahahaha im serious too. I am guessing the arsenic reacted something first to a ketone?IDK

[Edited on 21-4-2015 by quantumcorespacealchemyst]


Here's a copy just so the author can't edit this away later




View user's profile View All Posts By User
Bert
Super Administrator
*********




Posts: 2725
Registered: 12-3-2004
Member Is Offline

Mood: " I think we are all going to die. I think that love is an illusion. We are flawed, my darling".

[*] posted on 21-4-2015 at 10:27


Thank God the picture was gone before I ever saw this.



Rapopart’s Rules for critical commentary:

1. Attempt to re-express your target’s position so clearly, vividly and fairly that your target says: “Thanks, I wish I’d thought of putting it that way.”
2. List any points of agreement (especially if they are not matters of general or widespread agreement).
3. Mention anything you have learned from your target.
4. Only then are you permitted to say so much as a word of rebuttal or criticism.

Anatol Rapoport was a Russian-born American mathematical psychologist (1911-2007).

View user's profile View All Posts By User
Bert
Super Administrator
Thread Moved
21-4-2015 at 10:28

  Go To Top