Pages:  1  ..  5    7    9  10
Author: Subject: The Strange Fate of a Person Falling into a Black Hole
Zombie
Forum Hillbilly

Mood: I just don't know...

[*] posted on 11-6-2015 at 15:19

Quote: Originally posted by blogfast25  
Quote: Originally posted by Zombie  

Granted what ever happened there (3C303) was light years ago but we have the opportunity to follow this in real time.

OXYMORON ALERT LIBELZ BENGAZI!!!!!!!!!11!! :D

Head shot One bullet one kill.

The Grand unified theory sounds a little like what I was saying about in a place where everything we thought was not possible, all of the laws that we know will apply.

I don't really know if some of what "I" theorize is from tid bits of things I may have read or if it is instinct. I can honestly say I don't remember reading anything on any of this ever.

Is it possible for us here on Earth to see or acknowledge/measure something in space to prove a shock wave from what happened there?

I mean I am really thinking what we saw was a "Big Bang". That amount of energy MUST have destroyed/vaporized everything within what ever cosmic measure you chose to use.
The residual forces such as kinetic, electromagnetic, fission, gravitational, ect... would have to have an almost complete restructuring of that galaxy.

Do you think that Elvis could be re-born there?

Maybe not. I'm tired, and my mind is swimming in things that I know but can not express.

What do you call the phenomenon where everything sucks in for a moment, and then blows out beyond compare?
Given the universe as a scale of time, and the BH as the momentary suck in, I believe what happened was the blow out beyond compare.

I'd talk to Hawking but Aga has him in his pocket, and I can't understand a word he says anyway. It's that French accent. I can't get past it.

They tried to have me "put to sleep" so I came back to return the favor.
Zom.
Zombie
Forum Hillbilly

[*] posted on 11-6-2015 at 15:23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6C98sz13mg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiknUIW5Gyw

[Edited on 6-11-2015 by Zombie]

[Edited on 6-11-2015 by Zombie]

Zom.
IrC
International Hazard

Mood: Discovering

[*] posted on 11-6-2015 at 16:46

Quote: Originally posted by blogfast25  
Nah, that was just your signal bouncing off the monolith...

I wasn't sending a signal just receiving one. Now you have me worried, that means they know where I am.

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" Richard Feynman
Zombie
Forum Hillbilly

[*] posted on 11-6-2015 at 17:24

No disrespect Mr. Blog.

"Re. black holes, we believe they are formed when immense, immense, immense areas of matter collapse in on themselves. The intense pressure builds near-infinite gravity and Einstein then says: 'all time stops' and Known Laws of Universe break down: SINGULARITY (Yay!!!!) :cool::o:P:):(:D:mad:;) <== representation of one Scientist driven out of his mind by thinking about it."

I think we are on the same page. Becauyse of the event on 303, singularity just became multiple possibilities. That is ALL i am saying.

Irc... We all know where you are. Eureka!

I think you also see what I said in this thread. Anything is possible. We can not prove what we do not understand,
I did provide another angle before this happened. Now that it has happened, will anyone besides me re-evaluate the math?

Three wives all said "What makes you so smart?"

I don't know. I do know that if you go to the bar you will not come home.

Zom.
zed
International Hazard

Mood: Semi-repentant Sith Lord

[*] posted on 16-6-2015 at 14:37

Why, I'm in the process of falling into a black hole, right now. Pretty close to the event horizon.

Since, theoretically, I might have a lot of time on my hands, I will continue to post for a while.

Of course, eventually, you might all wither and die, while I search for the perfect word to finish some random sentence.

[Edited on 16-6-2015 by zed]
Zombie
Forum Hillbilly

[*] posted on 16-6-2015 at 18:03

I've been reading, and (careful) Einstein tried to explain away BH's. They did not fit E=mc2 so he tried to prove that they could not exist.

Funny thing here is that his formula falls apart in a BH, and will always equal infinity. In fact a mathematical loop of infinity.

Infinite pressure sound familiar? Now if you reverse infinite pressure,,, Infinite vacuum at the core.
If these are true then the remaining matter at the center of that BH should form a new star. That is my theory.

The Xray radiation that can be measured emitting from 303 HAS to be a reversal of the accumulated energy. So Zed, if it is 303 you are falling into, we'll see you soon. If not... A few billion years, and we'll see you then.

Zom.
IrC
International Hazard

[*] posted on 16-6-2015 at 22:46

Something which may be helpful zombie is if you spend time studying dimensions. A good start is basic physics and how dimensions are derived (and relate) to various units. To further your understanding consider very carefully what nothing truly is. Multi-dimensionally. Consider a negative implosion accelerating infinitely in all possible dimensions simultaneously.

Fulmen
International Hazard

Mood: Bored

[*] posted on 17-6-2015 at 03:30

No disrespect to Einstein, but he's no longer the foremost authority on relativity. It's not like he was the only one who could have worked this out, without him someone else would have done it sooner or later. And our understanding of relativity has evolved considerably since it was first formulated.
Besides, like all humans Einstein had his flaws and made his fair share of mistakes. His reluctance to accept quantum theory is one, and let's not forget the cosmological constant. So his views on BHs might not be correct even though it stems from "his" theory.

If you want to learn about relativity I think one should start with the man himself, the logic he employed is extremely elegant. But if you're trying to understand all the ramifications of the theory I don't think Einstein alone will be sufficient

We're not banging rocks together here. We know how to put a man back together.
Zombie
Forum Hillbilly

[*] posted on 17-6-2015 at 13:09

Thanks guys.
I'm still taking baby steps. Understanding the accepted hows, and whys of gravity is still up in the air in my mind.

I get the distortion of space/time creating gravity but as always I think there is another way of explaining it.
I heard a good analogy that compared a waterfall to a BH. and a reversal of gravity. If you look at gravity as a force that is the combined weight of everything around you pushing vs everything under you sucking it kind of changes everything.
I don't think it is a matter of the weight of matter. Rather an electro-mechanical attraction of matter due to the amount of compressed matter.

All matter is either attracted or repelled. If you compress matter you add the amount of energy on a per atom basis. The amount of compacted energy has to have an increased attraction/repulsion factor.

This would also explain why galaxies are getting further apart, AND why solar systems are shrinking.
The galaxies repel each other as a "safety net". Otherwise there would be one giant star, and nothing else.
Solar systems collapse due to the electro-mechanical attraction of their cores. Black holes. It's not a mass creating a distortion in space. It's everything being attracted to it's core energy.

I wish I knew how to explain this in a mathematical model. It sounds simple, and breaks no know laws. In fact it enforces all of them while supporting the flaws in relativity as a realistic model of infinity.
The only exclusion or oversight to relativity is the polarity of matter.
Did I just change way we can view the universe? Or has this been modeled before?

It makes sense to me, and I'm sticking to my non warped version of reality.
Once again I get to see the parade faster by walking in the opposite direction.

[Edited on 6-17-2015 by Zombie]

Zom.
IrC
International Hazard

[*] posted on 17-6-2015 at 14:30

How do you know there was not a big bang which imparted momentum to all primeval substances as explanation of why the universe did not end up a big blob of super replicator? Or that curved space is the result of gravity not the cause? Or that the coordinates of space time are not falling into the eternal multidimensional implosion of negative infinity inside all objects with mass and the result is as coordinate space time decreases between massive objects the space between them reduces (seen by an observer as objects attracted to each other). Much as plates are attracted together as the number of modes (quantum oscillators) reduces between them as is measured with the Casimir force.

https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Casimir_effect

Ask yourself why empty space has both inductance and capacitance per unit distance and consider that empty space itself never has been what many think it is. Or in general how this property is either the cause of or result of these hypothetical 'quantum oscillators'.

Zombie
Forum Hillbilly

[*] posted on 17-6-2015 at 15:53

Give me a minute to digest the big words...

They are mostly assumptions based on quantum math that only exists to explain what known laws can not.

I believe that what I propose is much more feasible.

Taking space/time as a fabric, and the concept of warping this assumes a flat plane. Like a coin rolling in a funnel.

I propose that there is no flat plane, and there is no funnel. The proof of this is in the fact of trajectory of galaxies. There is no commonality.

For a fabric to be true it would have to be completely random throughout the universe, that would warp the neighboring galaxies, and they would HAVE to effect each other. This alone would also randomize the laws of physics that we all agree upon.

You can not bend a bed sheet to apply the same laws in multiple directions BUT you can randomize electro magnetic/mechanical energy to produce specific effects on specific entities, aka: Galaxies.

Now you tripped my Trump card...

Using the electro-mechanical energy of our galaxy is the solution to free energy. The law of conservation is a singularity at the center of a galaxies BH. We are too far to use that free energy but I believe we can emulate it in the compression of an atom instead of the separation of an atom

Again we have been looking in the wrong direction. Look at super chilled magnets. What are they?
DENSE! More dense than me.
We had it backwards!!!

Mrs. Hawking!!! I'm available!

Zom.
IrC
International Hazard

[*] posted on 17-6-2015 at 19:18

They are mostly assumptions based on quantum math that only exists to explain what known laws can not.

The Casimir force has been measured by many with extreme precision and the math checks out with the experiments. So much so I would insist it is a 'known law', the 'quantum oscillator' is 'real'. At least until some improvement comes along and the wise do not close their mind to the chance it may one day. This is how science progresses by verifying what is at first only theory based upon mathematical constructs as yet unproven. When the proof is found to verify the theory and the math, one then accepts most likely this is a truth. Yet a good theoretician does not then forever close their mind to the possibility that the theory is not complete, their understanding is not perfect, a better theory may explain things more completely and possibly answer other unresolved questions yet future.

At one time the Rutherford atom looked good (circa 1911) and explained many things previously unknown, or at least as yet unproven. Then came the Bohr model (circa 1913) which explained things better, gave new insights, thinking advanced. Yet pay attention to the words quoted below "The Bohr model has been superseded". Meaning? No matter how well you think you grasp a thing keep an open mind in order to advance knowledge. As example "The Bohr model is a relatively primitive model of the hydrogen atom, compared to the valence shell atom."

Everything I was trying to say about the math on prior pages to another can be seen by the following example (Bohr_model). The math gives one vision into the invisible and knowledge to the unknowable yet should be tempered with attempts at physical proof as science advances. Those who do not fully understand this may do well at a job in a lab somewhere all their life, but they will never be an Einstein, Hawking, a da Vinci. Ever. Don't ask me to clarify that all I can say is seeing the formulae gives insight into things one has yet to see. To make connections you had not conceived of before, to go in directions you may not otherwise have gone. Evidenced by going from the Rutherford model to the Bohr model to the Valence Shell model. And so on into the future....

I guess that is all I can say about that except don't so cavalierly assume "They are mostly assumptions" as a foundation to your thinking. At least not until your understanding is near the level of the most advanced scientists when you can see more clearly what to keep and what to consider with a grain of salt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohr_model

"The improvement to the Rutherford model (circa 1913) is mostly a quantum physical interpretation of it. The Bohr model has been superseded, but the quantum theory remains sound. The model's key success lay in explaining the Rydberg formula for the spectral emission lines of atomic hydrogen. While the Rydberg formula had been known experimentally, it did not gain a theoretical underpinning until the Bohr model was introduced. Not only did the Bohr model explain the reason for the structure of the Rydberg formula, it also provided a justification for its empirical results in terms of fundamental physical constants."
------------------------

"Taking space/time as a fabric, and the concept of warping this assumes a flat plane. Like a coin rolling in a funnel.I propose that there is no flat plane, and there is no funnel."

Why? Do you not see a flat plane in not required to consider warping, and what is it really that is warped. Why cannot warping occur hyper-dimensionally simultaneously, how can a mere 'flat plane explain away the 'magical' property of capacitance and inductance per unit area to this so called 'fabric of space'? No I do not have all the answers and understanding (neither does anyone else), yet it seems as if you are looking in such linear Euclidean terms for want of a better way to express it. Take some time to study what has gone before (been thought of before) to use as a foundation upon which to extrapolate your ideas. I think it would be very helpful.

"The proof of this is in the fact of trajectory of galaxies. There is no commonality."

Could it be it appears this way because momentum in one dimension has no connection to momentum in another? Clarification of this thought can be gained by carefully studying the trajectory of a cannonball after it has been fired.

"For a fabric to be true it would have to be completely random throughout the universe"

What if the thing in common is the laws of physics throughout the universe (outside of black holes at least), and the fabric of space time is a field created by the existence of energy (and therefore also matter). Such field residing in more than the three dimensions we normally consider, wherever it does exist?

Fulmen
International Hazard

[*] posted on 17-6-2015 at 22:13

Did I just change way we can view the universe?

Nope. Lets face it, if we were smart enough to figure this out we'd be working in the field. Some of the smartest people in the world has been working on this for a century, there is no chance of you or me figuring it out by accident.
And even if you were lucky enough to be right you have no way of proving it, so it's pointless to even try. The best you can hope for is to understand the current model and it's limitations.

I'm not saying you should stop wasting your time, playing with models and metaphors can be quite educational. While the real science is in the math the basic logic is often based on quite simple thought experiments. But you should always check it against what is known.

Zombie
Forum Hillbilly

[*] posted on 18-6-2015 at 10:26

As per norm, I over simplify...

I really do agree with everything you wrote here IRC. I'm just trying to look at this from another angle.

Quote: Originally posted by IrC  

This is how science progresses by verifying what is at first only theory based upon mathematical constructs as yet unproven. When the proof is found to verify the theory and the math, one then accepts most likely this is a truth. Yet a good theoretician does not then forever close their mind to the possibility that the theory is not complete, their understanding is not perfect, a better theory may explain things more completely and possibly answer other unresolved questions yet future.

This is the biggest "hitch" in my attempting to not only understand what is believed to be true but to also model a different way of looking at it all.
MATH!
I can see the ideas in my mind but don't know how to express them mathematically. School was a long time ago, and I live in a red-neck, oyster fishin' town.
Higher math here is considered anything over 35 bushels.

Don't ask me to clarify that all I can say is seeing the formulae gives insight into things one has yet to see. To make connections you had not conceived of before, to go in directions you may not otherwise have gone. Evidenced by going from the Rutherford model to the Bohr model to the Valence Shell model. And so on into the future....

I guess that is all I can say about that except don't so cavalierly assume "They are mostly assumptions" as a foundation to your thinking. At least not until your understanding is near the level of the most advanced scientists when you can see more clearly what to keep and what to consider with a grain of salt.

This is understood. It is also the root of MY issue.Using what I understand, and adapting what I think is easy in words. It's not easy in math.
That was why I posted asking for someone that understands how to structure the required formulas to express the ides in a model.

I'm not really dismissing anything. I'm trying to explain things from a different point of view that appears structurally sound.

The simple one first... It is believed that gravity is caused by a warp in a "space time fabric". This warp is caused by the mass in the center of the warp, creating it. Like an orange on a sheet.
Extrapolate this in every direction, and you have a 360* shell around that object where in every given direction things will tend to fall into the center.
Easy to express in words but the math fails me.
Getting more complex... Where are the boundaries of this "shell"? Where are the dividing lines? Are there dividing lines? What determines the extent of the influence of the mass in the center?

If there is a fabric it should hold everything stable where it is. The galaxies would not be expanding away from each other but instead would be held in place ie: fruit in a jelly jar.

If you take my concept of atomic attraction it removes the fabric, and it's insinuations/implications completely, yet allows all of the know laws, and their effects to remain in place.
What convinces me wholly is the electrostatic event in 3c303.

Just for a simple model. A 100 square foot "fabric" in ONE dimension. random magnets spread all over it. Some large, and some small.
All of the known planets, stars are essentially magnets correct? Even spinning to maintain there orientation all of the magnets would eventually collect on the largest on, making the deepest warp.

It has to happen this way. Law!

Now on the same fabric spread atoms. Large, and small. No matter what you attempt to do some will attract, and bond, and others never will.

Compare the individual galaxies to clusters of grouping atoms. The fabric, and it warp become irrelevant. The grouping of atoms builds its attraction as more collect, ie: black Hole.
This hole I believe is what repels the other galaxies. As the hole grows larger it both attracts it own like atoms, and repels it unlike neighbors.
This is an easy way to explain both, why galaxies shrink, and why the universe is expanding faster all the time.

It would also explain the propose of a galaxy, and time infinitum. The galaxies collapse into their own BH's, until the energy is so great it has to discharge into space ie: electrostatic discharge/big bang. New planets are formed, new starts perhaps but the galaxy is reborn... forever, and ever, and ever, Rinse Repeat!

I have to take this in small doses. It's easy to lose track.

Quote: Originally posted by Fulmen  
Did I just change way we can view the universe?

Nope. Lets face it, if we were smart enough to figure this out we'd be working in the field. Some of the smartest people in the world has been working on this for a century, there is no chance of you or me figuring it out by accident.

With all due respect Mr. Fulmen... I seriously doubt that any of those brilliant fellas could replace a circuit breaker in their house or cook a great Linguine, and clam sauce.
They might know math but common sense eludes many of the brightest people in the world.

If you remove common sense from any model of the universe, all you have is math that is needlessly complicated ie: a fabric. The math behind said fabric in all directions is insanity. The reason they have these jobs to figure this out is that so few people could ever grasp what they say.
All respect, this approach is nonsense.

Everyone understands atomic attraction, and it so simply explains so many previously complex ideas that it seems ridiculous.

KISS! The first rule in designing anything. Ever notice how every great realization is followed by a slap on the forehead? It is soo simple it is obvious when you see it.

You're right tho. These thoughts will never amount to a hill of beans BUT in my mind. It all makes sense. There is more to be added to congeal the thoughts, and eventually I will understand something that people say can not be understood.
If it gets me on a bus? Doubt it, If it lets me sleep easier. Guaranteed!

Just a small level comparison... Engineers study for a decade, develop their talents, and build their best engine yet.
I take it home, remove this, and that. Re-machine a few parts, add a new doohicky... My version of their engine gets better mileage, lasts longer, and creates three times the HP/Torque.

I went to public school a few months a year, blew shit up in the woods, and partied most every weekend for 30 years.

Which one of us is smarter? There is no REAL way to know. IQ test? Big word test? Math test? don't lick the wall outlet test?
Who has more common sense? That can be measured. Who made the better engine.

What I'm saying is the same applies to everything. If you can't take the common sense approach, your thoughts get lost in a self made loop of problems, and your goal continually gets further out of reach.
These physicists have made such a complicated version of the universe that they make us believe it is un-approachable to begin understanding it.

My verbal model is easy to follow, and makes sense. I don't see a flaw in the concept.

Zom.
Fulmen
International Hazard

[*] posted on 18-6-2015 at 11:19

You seem to suffer from the delusion that reality must conform to common sense. I'm sorry to have to tell you it doesn't.

aga
Forum Drunkard

[*] posted on 18-6-2015 at 11:36

Quote: Originally posted by Fulmen  
You seem to suffer from the delusion that reality must conform to common sense. I'm sorry to have to tell you it doesn't.

Aptly put Fulmen.

Our senses show us only the tip of the iceberg, and our brains have evolved to believe totally in those senses.

Fortunately one of our specific capabilities is to rapidly adapt, and think wild, random and sometimes unacceptable thoughts, such as :-

"What Tigers ? I neither see nor smell any Tigers that can eat us. Your Tiger thesis is bogus and we shall now lampoon you relentlessly."

"They might be behind those trees downwind from us where we cannot see"

"Throw rocks into that place we cannot see ! Throw Big Rocks ! Many rocks ! Quirkily !"

Fulmen
International Hazard

[*] posted on 18-6-2015 at 13:36

To elaborate a bit: Science is all about "what really works", so a theory is only as good as it's predictive powers. And the current models work pretty darn well. So while they can never be completely right they can't be all wrong either. If you think a simpler solution can work just as well, prove it. But in order to do that you need the math, without it you don't even have a theory.

Building such mental models can be a good method for understanding our current knowledge of reality, but know your limitations. How can you discard any of our current models if you don't know where they actually work and where they don't? What's your metric? Whether or not you can understand it?

zed
International Hazard

Mood: Semi-repentant Sith Lord

[*] posted on 18-6-2015 at 13:42

I got no problem with anybody's theories.

Just ephemeral details, in an entertaining virtual reality, we call the universe.

Oh, it's all real enough, within itself.

Looks like the whole thing might actually be constructed, out of a material we will have difficulty nailing down......Consciousness.
Zombie
Forum Hillbilly

[*] posted on 18-6-2015 at 14:33

Fulmen,
I understand what you are saying better than I understand what I am saying.

Granted I don't follow the complete trail...
Fact is the ideas I have on this fit in perfectly with the known laws, and the theory of relativity. In fact they confirm that the only supposed flaw in relativity is actually another correct reality of the math.
Infinite pressure created by atomic attraction can exist.

One night I will spend some time trying to find the math that can make this relevant. Imagine that... The fellas that spend a lifetime devoted to math, and I intend to give it a night.

I usually try to ask people to offer constructive criticism. You know... Help make something better rather than tear it apart as any child can do.
In this case I have to ask what is so difficult to accept in this idea?

Remove mass from the equation, and replace it with atomic attraction. They will walk hand in hand in the math, and the end result is exactly the same. It just removes the flaw of infinity, and replaces it as the correct outcome. Strangely 3C303 has proven that even infinity is not infinite. The cycle reverses. It's an eventual equilibrium. Every action has to have an equal, and opposite reaction, eventually. We're just too far of the cosmic scale to measure, until now (3c303)

Honestly... I'd like to see why this can not work.

Zom.
IrC
International Hazard

[*] posted on 18-6-2015 at 16:33

Zombie: "If there is a fabric it should hold everything stable where it is. The galaxies would not be expanding away from each other but instead would be held in place ie: fruit in a jelly jar."

Part of the reason I keep bringing dimensions into the conversation is to emphasize that reality must be understood with this concept in mind. Something happening in one dimension may or may not have any relation/effect/cause/and so on... in any other. If there is a relation it cannot be without some form of mechanism for coupling. For consideration of your galactic fruit cocktail theory consider space is a bucket of water you dropped a handful of lead sinkers in. What do they do? Why did they fall to the bottom? Reason, lack of coupling to the water. Gravity was much stronger than waters desire to form a colloidal suspension with the lead sinkers.

If your concept of space had validity would not drag over-ride Newtons theory? Why then are Galaxies still flying apart? Simply because the only strong coupling mechanism between space and matter (frame dragging) is so weak an object in motion really does tend to stay in motion.

"If you take my concept of atomic attraction it removes the fabric"

Science a hundred years ago did away with the concept of the aether, a mistake if you ask me. It is the stiffness of space to EM waves which yields the velocity C. This effect can be looked at using sound waves in air and water to see why the local sound speed is different between the two. In my view a photon travels as a wave which is merely a vibration in the aether until it interacts with matter at which instant it translates its energy as if it were a particle with momentum.

Also, you must separate things macroscopic and microscopic in your models. One proton 3 feet away from another may not interact with the other. Yet if you get them close enough for the strong force to take action things radically change.

Zombie
Forum Hillbilly

[*] posted on 18-6-2015 at 17:31

Zombie: "If there is a fabric it should hold everything stable where it is. The galaxies would not be expanding away from each other but instead would be held in place ie: fruit in a jelly jar."

Part of the reason I keep bringing dimensions into the conversation is to emphasize that reality must be understood with this concept in mind. Something happening in one dimension may or may not have any relation/effect/cause/and so on... in any other. If there is a relation it cannot be without some form of mechanism for coupling.

This is part of what I am saying, and attempting to simply eliminate. Multiple dimensions in Space exist. A sphere with one hundred pins pointing in one hundred directions are point to one hundred dimensions. Triangulate any of these, and you multiply the number the dimensions. emanating from the sphere.
Time on the other-hand is ASSUMED to have multiple dimensions, and invisible cats ect. It is only an assumption.
Lets kill all of the invisible cats for a moment.

If there is a relation it cannot be without some form of mechanism for coupling. For consideration of your galactic fruit cocktail theory consider space is a bucket of water you dropped a handful of lead sinkers in. What do they do? Why did they fall to the bottom? Reason, lack of coupling to the water. Gravity was much stronger than waters desire to form a colloidal suspension with the lead sinkers.

Actually that is a fair comparative.
What is believed to cause gravity? Mass. The theory says that the mass of the central object alone is the cause of gravity, and everything is being pulled toward it. How? Relativity. Einstein says that the space around the mass is warped. That works fine in ONE dimension but leaves out the most basic thought! What about the other side? A bowling ball in a sheet will draw all the marbles... The other side will repel them. Where is relativity now? It's in the box w/ the dead cat! It is ASSUMED the theory reverses in every direction but it can not.

In MY version the cause of gravity is an atomic attraction of matter that does attract from every direction. Some things are repelled ie: lighter than air. It's atomic attraction, and repulsion not mass. Mass is the by product, and inevitable result of attraction but not the cause.

Taking all else aside. Any major flaw with that? Lets take baby steps in re engineering you universe. Gravity exists due to atomic attraction. Rule one!

If your concept of space had validity would not drag over-ride Newtons theory? Why then are Galaxies still flying apart? Simply because the only strong coupling mechanism between space and matter (frame dragging) is so weak an object in motion really does tend to stay in motion.

The galaxies fly apart due to atomic repulsion. As each galaxies BH gains more matter it also gains more energy. Sound fair?
Galaxies fly in all directions but never toward each other. They gain speed all the time vs. slowing down. As a BH gains matter, it gains energy, and increases the repulsion of neighboring galaxies.
Sound fair?
I imagine a galaxy that has just discharged such as 303 COULD gain a new course IF there is a large enough BH in a galaxy close enough to attract it on the atomic level. Still fair?
If not the newly discharged galaxy begins the process over again. Perhaps w/ a new star.
Still fair? Any flaws?

"If you take my concept of atomic attraction it removes the fabric"

Science a hundred years ago did away with the concept of the aether, a mistake if you ask me. It is the stiffness of space to EM waves which yields the velocity C. This effect can be looked at using sound waves in air and water to see why the local sound speed is different between the two. In my view a photon travels as a wave which is merely a vibration in the aether until it interacts with matter at which instant it translates its energy as if it were a particle with momentum.

Also, you must separate things macroscopic and microscopic in your models. One proton 3 feet away from another may not interact with the other. Yet if you get them close enough for the strong force to take action things radically change.

Macro, and micro are the same. We are talking about everything happening because of the micro. Accumulated micro grows in size, and energy. This grows into planets/stars/galaxies/the entire universe. It all began Micro.
Still fair? reasonable?

The only question that needs to be answered is what is the "seed" of a BH. It can not be anything known or we would not be here to discuss it.
I am imagining that the seed is an atom that contains enough energy as to attract, and become whole with everything it attracts passing along it's own properties to the entire mass UNTIL, saturation. At some point that effect has to dilute, and the entire assembly of random atoms separate into whatever molecules they have become. People, monkeys, diamonds, water pinkhippos!

Fair?

These ideas violate no laws, and explain how they can all exist at one time, in one place. Singularity but simplified.

Fair?

Zom.
IrC
International Hazard

[*] posted on 18-6-2015 at 18:12

Fair? Not even remotely but I give up one can only beat a dead horse for a finite amount of time.

The Great Attractor is pulling at each and every one of us from a quarter billion light years away. Yet not one bit of force from a single atom within it can be noticed (outside of the combined gravitational force) for more than a billionth of a meter away from said atoms. The 'atomic force' as you call it has zero effect on an intergalactic scale for it only affects that which is within the range of atomic scale. Period. Spend time actually studying real science which has been measurably proven ad nauseum and get back to me.

Zombie
Forum Hillbilly

[*] posted on 18-6-2015 at 19:43

LOL. That might be a fair idea.

One parting thought. Magnet a is on one end of a 10 foot room. Magnet b is at the other.
No interaction. Add a string of magnets that do interact... within range of each other. One large magnet is the result.

Thanks for indulging this.

Zom.
IrC
International Hazard

[*] posted on 18-6-2015 at 20:03

"To those who do not know mathematics it is difficult to get across a real feeling as to the beauty, the deepest beauty, of nature. … If you want to learn about nature, to appreciate nature, it is necessary to understand the language that she speaks in."

Richard Phillips Feynman

Zombie
Forum Hillbilly

[*] posted on 18-6-2015 at 23:31

"I've appreciated some real beauties, and had no idea what language they spoke"

Just R. Sayin'

Zom.
 Pages:  1  ..  5    7    9  10

Go To Top