Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Periodic Tables to become ILLEGAL in Europe
Little_Ghost_again
National Hazard

Mood: Baffled

[*] posted on 8-10-2015 at 02:48

You can apply for a license but you are unlikely to get one, go one the what do they know site, this is a site where people put in freedom of information requests. There was one asking how many license applications had been received and how many granted. So far its way overdue for reply even though its a legal requirement for them to reply.
I am told but obviously its just hear say this way, that so far 6,500 have been applied for. most of these are small business users who are not LTD companies, I am told 0 licenses have been granted so far

Dont ask me, I only know enough to be dangerous
Detonationology
Hazard to Others

Mood: Electrophillic

[*] posted on 8-10-2015 at 07:57

Quote:

Cars with airbags have a few kgs of explosives in them

LMAO, is that what was up with those Takata airbags a few months back? ;) It's probably more like a few milligrams per air bag, but I've never had one open, and I'm too damn scared to.

“There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference.” ― William James
missmendeleev
Harmless

Mood: Happy

[*] posted on 22-10-2015 at 14:20

Quote: Originally posted by jtate  
Quote: Originally posted by blogfast25  
Gotta love that bit:

Quote:
Certain chemicals can be used in the illicit manufacture of explosives or to cause harm.

Make that ALL chemicals. Ergo, ban ALL chemicals, except for use/misuse/marketing by Neoliberal Companies, of course...

Cars with airbags have a few kgs of explosives in them...maybe the British
government should ban airbags and recall all the cars?

Let's not get into the subject of FAEs: sugar/flour/organic dust explosions or flammable organic vapor (petrol...) explosions, or the poor Brits won't be able to have sugar with their tea anymore!

Definitely. They do need their tea.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top