Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  4    6    8  ..  14
Author: Subject: New chemicals for sale !
Texium
Administrator

Mood: PhD candidate!

[*] posted on 8-6-2017 at 05:31

Well, would the loophole you mention not apply to phosphorus?

Come check out the Official Sciencemadness Wiki
They're not really active right now, but here's my YouTube channel and my blog.
JJay
International Hazard

[*] posted on 8-6-2017 at 08:21

I'm not aware of any loopholes that would apply to phosphorus, but I'd definitely like to learn about one.

Stibnut
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 8-6-2017 at 18:28

Just got an order from Mario, with another one coming. Fantastic seller - very glad he's around and has access to just about anything. The packaging was ingeniously good as well.
laserlisa
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 9-6-2017 at 12:00

I can vouch for mario. He's the best.
jupre
Harmless

[*] posted on 18-6-2017 at 15:15

4th order landed without any problem. i can vouch mario he is top guy. and he can get what you need!
Chemi Pharma
Hazard to Others

Mood: Quarantined

[*] posted on 13-7-2017 at 05:32

Second order with Mario840 without any matter.

Purchased reagents just have been tested all at the Lab, matching all the standard tests.

I am really happy with Mario and what he can do for me and my job, cause some reagents are really difficult to purchase in my country, but he can get those reagents very fast and easy and send it for you without any custom's problem.

I'm giving my testimony here: You really can trust in Mario Services and for sure I will purchase from him again in the future.
Arock777
Harmless

[*] posted on 17-7-2017 at 20:41

Thank you Mario.
The stuff arrived in time. Perfect packaging perfect stuff like usual.
Have a nice day to everyone.
jupre
Harmless

[*] posted on 5-9-2017 at 04:54

5th order landed. 6th in progress. Mario never let you down. he will try as much as he can. i recommend mario 110% for your purchase! :D:D
Dope Amine
Harmless

[*] posted on 19-11-2017 at 15:45

I have ordered specialized reagents from Mario twice. Both times he has been extremely courteous, prompt and professional in every aspect of the transaction- from general email responses and updates, to quoting prices, to ordering the requested reagents, to relabeling the received containers and shipping them out to me. I have been extremely pleased with every aspect of the experience and because of this I am currently making plans to purchase from him for a third time. I hope to have Mario as a chemical resource for a long time into the future!

Thank you, Mario!
Gurt
Harmless

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 18-1-2018 at 08:34

I ended up ordering a few things from Mario, most items simply are too much of a hassle for the small amounts needed for experiments. I have to say, he dad a fantastic job. Good service, great communication, and fantastic packing. The box had been beat up quite badly, but nothing was even remotely harmed, and no spills or leaks. Good service and a very polite guy!
kadriver
Hazard to Others

Mood: Thankful

[*] posted on 21-1-2018 at 02:07

Hello, I'm getting set up to do an experiment to purify platinum with a bromate hydrolysis. The procedure includes adding zinc chloride as a flocculant. Can anyone help me with acquiring this reagent? Thank you.

Here is the procedure that I plan to use, downloaded from the goldrefiningforum.com

Bromate Hydrolysis

Impure platinum sponge which has been reduced from de-noxed aqua regia solutions treated with ammonium chloride are collected and processed in 100 ounce lots by a process known as bromate hydrolysis. The objective of this technique is to separate the platinum from other platinum group metals and base metals by the formation of their hydroxides. Platinum, not forming a hydroxide remains in solution for further refining.

Digest the impure sponge and destroy the nitrates by classic evaporation to syrup to drive off the excess nitric. Dilute the syrup with HCl to a concentration of 1.75 troy ounces of Platinum per liter of solution for hydrolysis. This is usually done in a glass lined reactor capable of stirring and either boiling via steam jacketing or heating mantle. Vessel should be sized to allow it to operate at ½ capacity. (for 100 ounces that is approx. 50 liters of solution)

Heat solution to boiling and add 5% of the precious metal weight in This acts as a coagulating agent. Stir for a few minutes and begin adding a saturated solution of sodium bromate. Solution should be added slowly as it will boil up. Solution should be added below the solution level in the reactor by delivering through a glass tube which extends below the solution level in the reactor. Add a total of ½ ounce of sodium bromate (in a saturated solution) for each ounce of precious metal in the reactor. Go slowly as it will foam up, take your time and add water to maintain the original level of the boiling solution.

Siphon a saturated solution of sodium bi-carbonate into the vessel to neutralize the solution. Adjust the pH to exactly 7.5. Shut off the heat and adjust the volume with water to the original starting level.

Add 1 liter of a coagulant (magna floc) and allow solution to cool to 40 C.

Allow the solution to settle for at least 2 hours then decant the clear the liquid followed by siphoning the settled hydroxides which are collected on a filter and washed. Washes are added to the decanted solution.

The decanted solution is now acidified with 2 liters of HCl for every 100 ounces of metal and boiled for 1 hour. Add 5 ounces of oxalic acid for every 100 ounces of metal to precipitate any gold in the solution. If iridium is present, add 1 oz of sodium sulfite for every 100 ounces of metal. The solution is now filtered and transferred to precipitation tanks for conversion to ammonium chloroplatinate.

Heat the solution to 70 C and drop the ammonium chloroplatinate with ammonium chloride. Decant the solution and wash the collected salts in a room temperature solution of 1/3 saturated ammonium chloride solution, 1/3 HCl, and 1/3 H2O.

Either transfer the salts to a glass reactor and reduce with hydrazine or calcine in a silica tray at 800 C for 20 minutes.

If you started with relatively pure salts (99%) this will produce high purity sponge.

This procedure is completely scalable depending on your reaction equipment. The first time you do it will be the hardest, once you get the required addition volumes down, routine reproduction of results is predictable.

kadriver

Youtube channel - sreetips
NZniceguy
Harmless

[*] posted on 21-1-2018 at 04:58

Quote: Originally posted by kadriver  
Hello, I'm getting set up to do an experiment to purify platinum with a bromate hydrolysis. The procedure includes adding zinc chloride as a flocculant. Can anyone help me with acquiring this reagent? Thank you.

Here is the procedure that I plan to use, downloaded from the goldrefiningforum.com

Bromate Hydrolysis

Impure platinum sponge which has been reduced from de-noxed aqua regia solutions treated with ammonium chloride are collected and processed in 100 ounce lots by a process known as bromate hydrolysis. The objective of this technique is to separate the platinum from other platinum group metals and base metals by the formation of their hydroxides. Platinum, not forming a hydroxide remains in solution for further refining.

Digest the impure sponge and destroy the nitrates by classic evaporation to syrup to drive off the excess nitric. Dilute the syrup with HCl to a concentration of 1.75 troy ounces of Platinum per liter of solution for hydrolysis. This is usually done in a glass lined reactor capable of stirring and either boiling via steam jacketing or heating mantle. Vessel should be sized to allow it to operate at ½ capacity. (for 100 ounces that is approx. 50 liters of solution)

Heat solution to boiling and add 5% of the precious metal weight in This acts as a coagulating agent. Stir for a few minutes and begin adding a saturated solution of sodium bromate. Solution should be added slowly as it will boil up. Solution should be added below the solution level in the reactor by delivering through a glass tube which extends below the solution level in the reactor. Add a total of ½ ounce of sodium bromate (in a saturated solution) for each ounce of precious metal in the reactor. Go slowly as it will foam up, take your time and add water to maintain the original level of the boiling solution.

Siphon a saturated solution of sodium bi-carbonate into the vessel to neutralize the solution. Adjust the pH to exactly 7.5. Shut off the heat and adjust the volume with water to the original starting level.

Add 1 liter of a coagulant (magna floc) and allow solution to cool to 40 C.

Allow the solution to settle for at least 2 hours then decant the clear the liquid followed by siphoning the settled hydroxides which are collected on a filter and washed. Washes are added to the decanted solution.

The decanted solution is now acidified with 2 liters of HCl for every 100 ounces of metal and boiled for 1 hour. Add 5 ounces of oxalic acid for every 100 ounces of metal to precipitate any gold in the solution. If iridium is present, add 1 oz of sodium sulfite for every 100 ounces of metal. The solution is now filtered and transferred to precipitation tanks for conversion to ammonium chloroplatinate.

Heat the solution to 70 C and drop the ammonium chloroplatinate with ammonium chloride. Decant the solution and wash the collected salts in a room temperature solution of 1/3 saturated ammonium chloride solution, 1/3 HCl, and 1/3 H2O.

Either transfer the salts to a glass reactor and reduce with hydrazine or calcine in a silica tray at 800 C for 20 minutes.

If you started with relatively pure salts (99%) this will produce high purity sponge.

This procedure is completely scalable depending on your reaction equipment. The first time you do it will be the hardest, once you get the required addition volumes down, routine reproduction of results is predictable.

kadriver

I saw zinc chloride in the welding store as flux......maybe try there?
alking
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 28-2-2018 at 20:08

Another successful transaction, thanks Mario!
zed
International Hazard

Mood: Semi-repentant Sith Lord

[*] posted on 1-3-2018 at 15:20

Zinc metal plus Hydrochloric acid> Zinc Chloride plus H2 + H2O. Just boil off the excess water.

US Pennies are Copper plated Zinc. Or, there are suppliers for Zinc metal. Ferric Chloride could be used to strip off Copper from pennies. Followed by dissolving Zinc in HCl.

I haven't seen many offerings for Zinc Chloride. Easy to make your own though.

Since you are refining Platinum, it is probably better to start with a reagent grade of Zinc.

But perhaps, you should U2U Mario, maybe he has some.

[Edited on 1-3-2018 by zed]
greenlight
National Hazard

Mood: Energetic

[*] posted on 9-4-2018 at 10:11

Another perfect delivery from mario arrived today.
If you can't buy or synth a reagent yourself shoot this guy a message and he will be able to get it for you.
10/10!

The only use for an atomic bomb is to keep somebody else from using one.
George Wald
drzdude
Harmless

[*] posted on 9-4-2018 at 12:01

Mario is a great guy, smooth transaction and pack landed with ease. Would recommend!
Brom
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 13-4-2018 at 17:41

I received my second order from Mario today. Like last time great communication and prompt delivery. Mario is an invaluable resource.
greenlight
National Hazard

[*] posted on 9-5-2018 at 22:44

Just got another one from mario that was harder to package and send but it came with no problems and fast delivery.
Its already been said but highly recommended seller!

George Wald
G-Coupled
Hazard to Others

Mood: Slightly triturated

[*] posted on 31-5-2018 at 00:38

I, too, have ordered from Mario and the transaction went perfectly smoothly, the order was done at their end substantially quicker than the initial estimated time, and communication was always friendly, prompt and polite. The tracked order arrived safely and well-packed and was of perfect quality. I will definitely be ordering from them again.

[Edited on 31-5-2018 by G-Coupled]
Db33
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 2-6-2018 at 14:38

ive noticed ive got a lot of questions from people, since Mario only takes bitcoin now. Could someone maybe do a writeup on how to get and use Bitcoin? im not an expert in this field but id love to see a writeup on this since Mario is very valuable to the community.
G-Coupled
Hazard to Others

Mood: Slightly triturated

[*] posted on 2-6-2018 at 16:56

Quote: Originally posted by Db33  
ive noticed ive got a lot of questions from people, since Mario only takes bitcoin now. Could someone maybe do a writeup on how to get and use Bitcoin? im not an expert in this field but id love to see a writeup on this since Mario is very valuable to the community.

Since when does Marrio only take Bitcoin?
davic
Harmless

smile.gif posted on 8-6-2018 at 04:31
acquiring legal (but difficult to get ) reagents

yesterday i received my first order from mario, and i couldn't be more pleased with both his ability and service...after a minor bit of difficulty, as i don't personally do bit coin, was quickly resolved ,ordering from him was extremely pleasant and unstressful; and he is a marvel at packing. i fully intend on using his services in the future, and i can give him my highest recommendation for anyone else desiring chemicals...thank you mario...
Texium
Administrator
Threads Merged
8-6-2018 at 08:24
alking
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 17-7-2018 at 09:54

I can't recommend mario enough, great guy. As one would say on ebay A+++++++plus.
Corrosive Joeseph
National Hazard

Mood: Cyclic

[*] posted on 18-7-2018 at 00:15

Quote: Originally posted by G-Coupled  

Since when does Marrio only take Bitcoin?

What he said.........???

/CJ

Being well adjusted to a sick society is no measure of one's mental health
greenlight
National Hazard

[*] posted on 18-7-2018 at 01:48

Since pay pal can't mind their own business about transactions apparently.:)

George Wald
 Pages:  1  ..  4    6    8  ..  14

Go To Top