Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  8    10    12  ..  14
Author: Subject: New chemicals for sale !
nzlostpass
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 23-10-2020 at 18:28

Is he able to post to Australia? According to this, he cant send priority parcels which I think is what he uses.

https://www.poczta-polska.pl/poczta-polska-ponownie-rozszerz...
B(a)P
International Hazard

Mood: Festive

[*] posted on 23-10-2020 at 19:16

He can't at the moment, but presumably that will change at some point.
B(a)P
International Hazard

Mood: Festive

[*] posted on 23-10-2020 at 19:18

Quote: Originally posted by njl  
Coinbase should work in Australia. Other than that I know CashApp has a bitcoin feature that I've never used.

Thanks, that seems to work.
Planophore
Harmless

Mood: Red Alert

[*] posted on 27-10-2020 at 08:43

Another excellent order.

As usual, the communication was very fast, and the prices and quality perfect. Mario even threw in some extra solvent which is very much appreciated!

On top of all this the shipping took a fraction of the estimated time. A total of only around a week for both the reagents to be shipped from the supplier to Mario and then on to me.

Would highly recommend

Thanks again Mario!
derk19
Harmless

[*] posted on 5-11-2020 at 21:03

Ordered again with mario, and again I was highly satisfied. Rapid and clear communication, no problems at all with delivery. Very happy with my reagents.
Panzerkemie
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 14-11-2020 at 11:00

Got an order with Marrio too, excellent communication, super fast shipping,super safely packed, and not a single gr/ml was missing, the only downside is that some items are quite pricey compared to other polish vendors, nonetheless will surely place an order again !

Place your order without any problems, Mario will come through !
HydrogenSulphate
Harmless

Mood: Caffeinated

[*] posted on 19-11-2020 at 15:29

Another happy and satisfied customer. I honestly don't have a bad thing to say. Shipping was speedy, and the chems were packaged very well. Thankyou for providing these interesting and somewhat 'exotic' chems (they are 'exotic' in the sense that they are difficult for hobbyists to acquire because too many of the big chem supply companies have a policy of not selling anything chemical to individuals- not even innocuous reagent grade sodium chloride!).
Dope Amine
Harmless

[*] posted on 20-11-2020 at 15:40
Mario840 is an absolute treasure

I have placed numerous orders with Mario840 over the years and what I can say with confidence is that Mario truly cares.

• He cares to make sure every order is shipped out safely and professionally.
  • He cares that his customers are happy with both the quality and price of their orders.
  • He always handles things exactly when he says he will because he cares.
  • He is willing to deal with orders that are particularly troublesome due to their size or reactivity because he cares.
  • He is reliably fast at responding to messages (much faster than I am) regardless of whether it's early in the morning or late at night in his part of the world because he cares.

I trust Mario 100% and I pray that he continues providing his excellent service for many more years in the future.

Lastly, to anyone who has been upset in their interactions with Mario- realize that English is not his first language and having a language barrier can sometimes cause misunderstandings. Even when people speak the same native language there can be misunderstandings with text communication. So take the extra effort to make sure everyone understands each other. And if he takes your words the wrong way, or if you feel like his response was more direct than you're accustomed to or maybe even a little rude - don't take it personally! There was probably just a misunderstanding somewhere. Your order matters a lot to you and it also matters a lot to him. Recognize all the efforts this guy (who has never even met you) goes through to reliably provide you with whatever chems you desire, and be thankful for him!

Mario works very hard to make us happy and he absolutely deserves our gratitude!

[Edited on 20-11-2020 by Dope Amine]
HydrogenSulphate
Harmless

Mood: Caffeinated

[*] posted on 9-12-2020 at 04:56

Safely packaged, excellent communication and swift arrival. Overall, a great service. Thankyou, Mario.
Bonee
Harmless

[*] posted on 16-12-2020 at 06:01

Everything is smooth with Mario. Service and shipping and everything is 10/10
oblivionbubble
Harmless

[*] posted on 13-1-2021 at 07:53

Just to restate the obvious.

This was my second order with mario and man.... like, everyone who dealt with him knows he is a true gem in this waters.
Arrived in a week, well packaged.

Make sure you give him a number for the courier, there was a slight delay due to me not providing a number and DPD stumbled a bit.

On his part. 20 out of 10
lewke1980
Harmless

[*] posted on 26-1-2021 at 01:42

Hello all ;)

As probably with many not registered yet, I have been around the forum for many years.
A great place to find information not available anywhere else.

I owed you this and wanted to thank you Mario for your help.
We carried out around 10 transactions, ranging from common chemicals to very rare.
I could compliment you for hours but I'll go to the most important.

Thanks to you, my hobby has become much easier. Chemistry itself is not easy and it is not a cheap hobby, but having an unlimited possibility to purchase the most necessary chemical reagents for my experiments - has become easier.
Thank you for being available practically around the clock. The quality of the offered products is of the highest.
If I had to choose again, I wouldn't hesitate and wouldn't change anything in our cooperation.
When I needed the exact concentration of the product or the water content, you immediately sent me a certificate of analysis.

As I read, I am not alone in my opinion.
I'm sorry it took so long, but like you, I kept my word.

Thanks again for your help, if I need anything in future you are the first to contact.
apzm
Harmless

[*] posted on 5-2-2021 at 17:16

Hi,
Long time reader first time posting.
Created an account to just reiterate what everyone has said,

My first order, small bit of Chloracetyl chloride, went very smoothly, his response time was amazing, put me to shame in that regards! Shipping was professional and quick, I couldn't fault it. Couldn't fault anything.

I'm sorry it took me so long to post this, I was waiting for my account to be activated, and as established my response time is a bit slower than his, ha(!)

But like the above poster mentioned, Mario you kept your end least I can do is put a good review up

Mario all the way :cool:
enlight
Harmless

Mood: dephlogisticated

[*] posted on 13-2-2021 at 06:59

Hello everybody,

I'm a lurker around here, but I figured I'd chip in with my experience.

I received one package from mario in great shape. Another is on the way! Material was wrapped safely in a nondescript container. It was purchased for me by my friend, who said mario communicated with him back and forth throughout the process.

So far, I have only purchased sodium borohydride. All qualitative tests indicate its legitimacy! Big ups to mario.
Weinreb
Harmless

[*] posted on 1-3-2021 at 18:10

Mario truly is a fantastic asset for the hobby chem community. I recently received my first order from him, and to be perfectly honest my experience could not have been better!

Mario is a consummate professional from start to finish.
- Communications are all handled expediently and professionally
- His packaging is some of the best in the business
- Quality of product is the highest available
- His selection is a hobbyists dream

Marios a great guy to work with. He takes MUCH PRIDE in the service he offers. He totally lived up to my expectations after reading the positive feedback above.

Thank you, Mario! You made a lifetime customer out of me!
Tellurium
Hazard to Self

Mood: smelly

[*] posted on 7-3-2021 at 13:46

I just had another great experience with mario and I can't recommend him enough.
He always holds his word and often even more than that! This time I ordered something and he told me it would take about a week for him to ship it, as he has to order it himself. Now after only two days he already gave me the shipping number and told me, that he will ship tomorrow. Also price this time is unbeatable, about 10 times cheaper, than the cheapest source, that I found(but ordered quantity is also higher). Great guy, that is very professional and hasn't let me down ever. I'm buying from him since years, this guy really changed my home-science a lot! I really hope mario and his service will further stay for years:)

[Edited on 7-3-2021 by Tellurium]

Fyndium
International Hazard

[*] posted on 12-3-2021 at 04:06

Received another order, and I'm very happy with the great service!

The reagents are of higher quality than I originally ordered, and it appears that the actual tare weight might be a little extra. Shipping and packaging were great, too. He is prompt in his communication, and was able to ship my order a week faster than anticipated, and the total shipping time took only 5 days.

Hope you keep up the great work! I'm absolutely positive that I'll order again when I need something. The very reason I haven't ordered anything during this time is honestly the issue that I couldn't figure anything I'd need, but if I haven't had stocks of reagents over the years, he would be the guy I'd be ordering them.
FrenchChemist
Harmless

[*] posted on 30-3-2021 at 11:34

One of the best suppliers I have had the opportunity to work with,
no feedback turned out to be false,
even though I am skeptical and cautious about buying online
- obeisances to you Mario
LD5050
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 28-4-2021 at 13:01

Hello everyone! I just wanted to make sure to leave another good review for Mario. He has came through just like usual. He is always able to get me what I need when I need it. He is stays on top of reading and replying to my messages and even sends me an update on my package as far as tracking and letting me know my order has passed customs and is in the United States! ( yes I know I can do this myself but it just shows to me that Mario is on top of his game and making sure his customers receive there package).
Shipping is always a breeze and the items are consistently packaged and sealed extremely well leaving no chance for solvents or or containers to bust open or leak. Oh and pricing is always extremely fair. Give him a shot and he won’t let you down. Thanks Mario!
Cou
National Hazard

Mood: Mad Scientist

[*] posted on 13-5-2021 at 12:07

What would we do without mario

my youtube channel, organic chemistry videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0qzaRyHxLUOExwagKStYHw
Fyndium
International Hazard

[*] posted on 28-5-2021 at 07:54

Another great experience ordering from Mario. Items were packaged in such way that it would really need some serious effort to harm them, and the shipping was fast, all in a single week.

If you need any exotic reagents, I highly suggest you give him a U2U, by my experience he can get you pretty much any reagent you need, with a fair price tag, and the stuff ain't no garbage - last time I received higher quality reagents than I ordered.
Tdep
National Hazard

Mood: PhD is done! It isn't good but it's over lol

[*] posted on 25-6-2021 at 04:49

I had a pretty exotic request, and so gotta say, Mario came through for me. And the price was pretty great for something that's usually very inaccessible.

No shipping directly to Aus, which is a Covid restriction that refuses to go away, but Mario was very patient and let me work out someone within the EU I could have the parcel shipped to, who would then ship it on to me. Really good communication.

Just heard that my EU friend has recieved the package all good. Will it get to Aus all fine?? Who knows. But Mario has done all I could ask, so I'm happy with that!

DSC_0565.jpg - 916kB
Tellurium
Hazard to Self

Mood: smelly

[*] posted on 25-6-2021 at 13:32

Just had another smooth transaction with mario. Very professional and fast! I had some stuff in there, that is quite volatile, but packaging and insulation was very good, so everything came to me in perfect condition :)

woelen
Super Administrator

Mood: interested

[*] posted on 26-6-2021 at 11:30

Xenon difluoride, 1 gram! I'm really interested what you are going to do with that. That's a really special reagent!

The art of wondering makes life worth living...
Want to wonder? Look at https://woelen.homescience.net
FrenchChemist
Harmless

[*] posted on 12-7-2021 at 02:48

Another order has arrived. Another satisfaction of mine that never ends.

Top quality bottles, some products packed under nitrogen also some of the products are packed to avoid damage in metal cans, which are not only of good quality, but also with a very nice design, where after using the reagent, it can be used as an ornament in my garden (after a few modifications, of course).

A supplier worth every EUR spent.

I am glad that I can also repay you in this way - by issuing an opinion.

Thank you and have a nice week Mario !
 Pages:  1  ..  8    10    12  ..  14

Go To Top