Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Clones of original atoms?
aga
Forum Drunkard

[*] posted on 31-10-2015 at 06:51

Now that is interesting.

The agaspace nonsense i've been musing on has one conclusion where there is just 1 extremly energetic particle making up the entirety of all matter, energy and time.

Astonishing that an amateur drunkard and a theoretical physicist can arrive at anywhere near the same idea.

Edit :-

I was rather hoping the OP had reached a similar conclusion which is the reason i saw it as interesting in the first place.

Unfortunately it was not so.

[Edited on 31-10-2015 by aga]

Pyrovus
Hazard to Others

Mood: heretical

[*] posted on 31-10-2015 at 06:53

The only problem with that idea was that it required there to be an equal number of positrons (ie the electron moving backwards in time) in order for it to work.

Never accept that which can be changed.
aga
Forum Drunkard

[*] posted on 31-10-2015 at 08:37

Well, i'm not sure at all about any of it.

The whole notion started by trying to view reality from a stand point where Time is nothing more than One of the many dimensions that a particle 'expresses', instead of viewing Time as the fixed-and-constantly-flowing reference for all observations.

Our evolution naturally tends to bias us towards thinking of things in the X,Y,Z dimensions with Time as the fixed reference.

This works wonderfully well for avoiding lions and finding fruits, however that perceptive framework is inherently self-limiting.

zed
International Hazard

Mood: Semi-repentant Sith Lord

[*] posted on 31-10-2015 at 14:21

Then, you could take the viewpoint, that the physical? universe we perceive, seems to be about 13 feet high. The same height as the Archangel Metatron. It is actually constituted, by the overlapping of 4 (or possibly more) simpler universes, or sub-universes, called.....A 1 to A 10, Atziluth, Briah, Yetzirah, and Assiah,

[Edited on 31-10-2015 by zed]
aga
Forum Drunkard

[*] posted on 31-10-2015 at 14:34

B'ware !

Dagon could very well take a different view.

Don't listen to Azrael : he's more of a drunkard than i am.

Edit:

My kind eschew drinking in the daytime.

Even Vampires detest DayDrinkers.

[Edited on 31-10-2015 by aga]

Darkstar
Hazard to Others

Mood: Sleepy

[*] posted on 31-10-2015 at 15:31

Quote: Originally posted by Pyrovus  
The only problem with that idea was that it required there to be an equal number of positrons (ie the electron moving backwards in time) in order for it to work.

Which is exactly what Feynman said to Wheeler when he first suggested the possibility of a one-electron universe. But Wheeler's response was that the reason there appears to be more electrons than positrons in the universe is because the positrons are hidden inside protons. And oddly enough, it was also this very conversation that gave Feynman the idea that positrons are just electrons moving backwards in time to begin with.
aga
Forum Drunkard

[*] posted on 31-10-2015 at 15:51

They were both 'right' in that the electron and positron are expressions of the same thing just with a different sign in the electrical dimension.

That affects their expression in the time dimension, although possibly not with a simple -ve time relationship.

They could just be zero Volume and also Heavier instead at the same time point.

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top