Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: agaspace
aga
Forum Drunkard

[*] posted on 31-10-2015 at 13:05
agaspace

Well, i've been banging on about this for a while and have not explained what i'm imagining.

The notion is simply to regard all of known reality from a point of view that extracts the Human from the Observation.

Essentially this means removing any reliance on human senses such as perception of Time, Volume, Mass or Radiative energy, which all have actually been proven to exist.

From this viewpoint, try to imagine a single particle (or wave or anything).

OK. So it has some properties, or at least Can have.

It could occupy some space (x,y,z expression)
Mayme have some mass (gravitic expression)
Maybe an electrical charge (electric expression)
It could have a magnetic expression.
Maybe has some Time expression too.
There could be Other dimensions it can 'express' in as well, of which we are unaware.

Energy expression ?

Maybe, however i suspect that Energy is a description of how much the particle can 'express' as the sum of it's expressions in each dimension.

The Spatial x,y,z expressions appear to be so closely related that they can be regarded as a group, or function f(x,y,z) rather than discrete dimensions in this context.

The general stability of the human-observed universe tends to suggest that once a configuration of certain quantities in each dimension is achieved, the particle can be in that state at various points on the Time axis.

Having recently gleaned a tiny fraction of an understanding of Quantum Mechanics, this appears to mirror the notion of 'Quantum' in that only certain states or dimensional expression co-ordination values are possible.

Conservation of Stuff sounds pretty sensible, so what happens if a particle is squashed in the f(x,y,z) expression ?

The Stuff has to go somewhere, so how about into the Gravitic, electrical and magnetic expressions ? (it gets fractionally denser, and gets hot).

Extrapolate to billions of particles and you get a black hole, with each particle expressing mostly in the gravitic dimension rather than f(x,y,z) or any other.

Transference

(This is where the 1-mega-particle thought occurred)

If a particle can approach another in the sense of f(x,y,z) distance, why cannot they do the same in other dimensions ?

Clearly they can and do.

Magnetic/Electrical attraction/repulsion are observed phenomena.

Gravitation attraction is observed, likely that repulsion also exists.

For electrostatic attraction/repulsion wjat that means is that for a given Time (which we love), the relative expressions of the particles are such that there is an interaction/compression at the electrical level in such a way that each particle is forced to adjust it's f(x,y,z) to avoid a state-change to another configuration with another set of dimensional expressions.

Particles with almost no mass in this model have near zero gravitic expression and express entirely in electrical and magnetic dimensions, giving electro magnetic entities, such as electrons.

('bits' is easier to type than 'particle' and sounds less poncy)

Collisions can happen, and bits can stick to each other.

How ? Well, if there's two bits with similar expressions then if they have opposite signed bits, together they can create a new and different bit.

The overall expressions of the new bit will re-arrange to create a new, stable, balanced set of expressions.

What happens when a bit has an almost-unstable set of dimensional expressions, then a new bit joins the fray ?

Something has to Give.

Some (unkown) rules are satisfied and the extra dimensional quantites are either transferred to a nearby other bit (to be similiarly absorbed) or they are ejected, creating another bit, possibly as an observed particle or as something else, such as EM radiation.

One mega-particle-being-all-particles satisfies this train of thought (such as it is) rather well.

The examples given here are not very illustrative and do not attempt to explain what is happening when Time is left unbounded, simply as it is hard enough to imagine, let alone put into words.

These are by no means mainstream or Proven ideas : they are merely the ramblings of a drunkard.

Please deride, slate and comment.

[Edited on 31-10-2015 by aga]

arkoma
Redneck Overlord

Mood: украї́нська

[*] posted on 31-10-2015 at 14:45

clearly, yer D.R.U.N.K. again w00t w00t

"We believe the knowledge and cultural heritage of mankind should be accessible to all people around the world, regardless of their wealth, social status, nationality, citizenship, etc" z-lib

aga
Forum Drunkard

[*] posted on 31-10-2015 at 14:48

It happens.

Little_Ghost_again
National Hazard

Mood: Baffled

[*] posted on 31-10-2015 at 15:12

Quote: Originally posted by arkoma  
clearly, yer D.R.U.N.K. again w00t w00t

Hi how you doing?

Now this is going to get confusing for some lol.

Good to see you back

Dont ask me, I only know enough to be dangerous
aga
Forum Drunkard

[*] posted on 31-10-2015 at 15:15

We shall see.

How do you arkoma and you Little_Ghost_again, seeing as you're borh currently Online, see this fitting with what you already know ?

Edit:

Feel free to comment at the same time, or even ask each other questions in this thread.

Thread pollution will not be an issue.

aga
Forum Drunkard

[*] posted on 31-10-2015 at 15:26

Curious. Both Offline now.

Oh. The vagueries of Internet.

If only i didn't fully understand the entirety of how that bag of shit that we call the 'Internet' works.

blogfast25
International Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 31-10-2015 at 16:20

Truest thing written on this thread so far:

Quote: Originally posted by aga  

These are by no means mainstream or Proven ideas : they are merely the ramblings of a drunkard.

Aga's suffering another bout of 'alternative relativitis' again. Hang in there buddy, I'm sending someone over. Two sharp slaps across the cheek should do the trick. :D:D

Keep conscious and remember your name (no, it's not 'Friday').

aga
Forum Drunkard

[*] posted on 31-10-2015 at 16:25

But, but it Is Friday !

I think i need to go to bed.

kecskesajt
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 1-11-2015 at 01:05

Drunk. Again.
Little_Ghost_again
National Hazard

[*] posted on 1-11-2015 at 03:19

See I did say he would get confused! easy to sort out, my IP is always from a 3g network as it via mobile phone tethering, when I look at my own ip it gives the london address of the 3 network company.

Now I assume my actual will change once in a while but the registered address shouldnt because my ip shows as the network provider. Akroma I have no idea what he uses but his ip will be way different to mine and unless he has moved should at least be in the same area as it always was.

Its getting old being constantly accused of being someone else, dont go posting when drunk.

Welcome back Akroma I answered your U2U, lol I did warn you didnt I ;). Seriously this going to get funny, I have had months of this paranoia about us being the same! Now you show up and the paranoia will really kick in, paranoids hate it when the base starts to shake

[Edited on 1-11-2015 by Little_Ghost_again]

Little_Ghost_again
National Hazard

[*] posted on 1-11-2015 at 03:24

Aga is so simple to sort out! when your sober go on skype, ask Akroma to do the same and speak to us at the same time! I am often on the skype group anyway. Or ask the mods nicely to check our IP's. then you can get the fuck off my back about being him

blogfast25
International Hazard

[*] posted on 1-11-2015 at 10:54

To be fair to aga, the creation of 'AlterWorlds' is hardly new and has been the subject of serious study for a long time now.

Nick Bostrom (Oxford U.) has made half a career out of studying the question Are we living in someone else's computer simulation?

Gamers routinely create virtual worlds with their own 'Laws of Physics'.

James Lovelock's Gaia hypothesis came about in similar ways.

And serious research into the Anthropic Principle may have slightly 'fringy' qualities but should not be dismissed out of hand either.

But 'agaspace' lacks serious definition. What does he mean by 'expression' for instance? Better to provide an almost interpretation-proof mathematical description than something vaguely New Age that might work for a woolly philosophical treatise but not for any actual modelling.

Imagine a world that inhabits the surface of a Klein Bottle, e.g.?

[Edited on 1-11-2015 by blogfast25]

aga
Forum Drunkard

[*] posted on 1-11-2015 at 14:15

To be fair, a quick look at Hilbert Space today seems to encompass what i've been imagining in far more depth and clear detail.

There really is nothing new under the Sun (or in it).

I've not got the maths or brains to take this any further, so best to just assume that it's already covered and of no value exploring.

Quote: Originally posted by blogfast25  
Imagine a world that inhabits the surface of a Klein Bottle

I can imagine a world as seen from the inside of a bigger (now empty) bottle ;)

[Edited on 1-11-2015 by aga]

aga
Forum Drunkard

[*] posted on 1-11-2015 at 14:25

'expression' BTW is just a noob's way to try to sound a bith mathsy without there being any actual maths.

The notion is that a particle/thing/bit expresses in some dimension by some value which is related to the totality of all it's other values in all other dimensions that it currently occupies.

e.g. it has +13eV at this time, volume, position, density although it may have -2eV at time t+2 when it's position has changed, and 0eV and a lot more mass at time t+30 as it's now undergone gender de-assignment to become a Neutron.

Stuff like that.

arkoma
Redneck Overlord

[*] posted on 2-11-2015 at 05:11

Wow. LGA's u2u shed some light. My IP these daze belongs to Southwest Arkansas Telephone Cooperative, a non-profit (yes, non-profit) in Miller County Arkansas

4797267301.png - 32kB100_1161_zpsrdt6ndvz.jpg - 211kB

"We believe the knowledge and cultural heritage of mankind should be accessible to all people around the world, regardless of their wealth, social status, nationality, citizenship, etc" z-lib

Little_Ghost_again
National Hazard

[*] posted on 2-11-2015 at 08:21

I thought my download speed was bad! You living in aga space or a cave? Cant be aga space I am sure that would at least have decent broad band :D

But if you was me I would have done that pic :D, then again if you was you then you would have as well. I love the bit it says slower than 87% of US, so its a you and them thing lol, talk about rubbing in the pain........

You are way slower than US :P

aga
Forum Drunkard

[*] posted on 2-11-2015 at 08:27

To be fair, arky's speeds are fine for just about anything one person would want to do.

That kind of internet speed will be the sort of 'normal' everybody will have to expect in a few years' time.

The major problem at the moment is the notion that 'super high speed' means anything at all, and that the finances in the global backbone will support crazy stuff like filmon, netflix etc.

Add in India, China and Africa's populations then it ceases to be workable, technically or financially.

Imagine : 4 billion people trying to get to the bbc news website at the same time.

BBC's response to increased overseas demand led to them simply blocking overseas access.

Little_Ghost_again
National Hazard

[*] posted on 2-11-2015 at 09:43

precisely why I have to use a mobile phone! Its better speed than a landline would be if we had one, most annoying are the figures they give for UK high speed coverage. According to those nearly everyone is on high speed, but if like us your 5-6 miles from an exchange then the speeds is actually around 850Kbs.

We would still be classed as high speed because the equipment would be capable of >5mbs if it wasnt for the length of copper.

There was a program on an African village that got a kind of satalight broad band, but the chief gt to choose what pages people could download and they were cached. The BBC are trying to close the iplayer loop hole for TV licenses, hardly surprising since they think its fair to charge blind people half price!! The reason quoted was because they still can hear the TV! And yet we dont have radio licenses, so how come if there is a picture you cant see you have to pay for sound?

Whats the BB like in Spain? I always thought it was comparable to the UK, but some lists say its better overall and some say a little worse? but again how would you judge it

aga
Forum Drunkard

[*] posted on 2-11-2015 at 11:07

Internet in Spain is Great - if you live in a major city.

Same story really.

4G arrived here recently.

Tested 68Mb/s about 300m from the mobile antennas, 15Mb/s about 2km distant.

The terrain is all hills & mountains when you get about 4km inland, at which point there is 0.00Mb/s

The biggest shame is that good traffic like the SM board takes up almost zero bandwidth - the vast majority of internet traffic is absolutely useless shite.

nebotmo
Harmless

[*] posted on 2-11-2015 at 13:58

In the realm of uninformed thoughts lacking any sort of mathematical or otherwise backing: your discussion of particles combining and whatnot sent my mind in the direction of matter/antimatter. The wiki article on such (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiparticle) seems related and rather in-line with your conclusions, and it serves as an interesting read. Maybe "existence" is just another dimension of sorts, with respect to how we define dimension.
arkoma
Redneck Overlord

[*] posted on 2-11-2015 at 15:00

We are all just Brahma's Dream. Shiva dances. Wish I had four arms.

dancing-shiva-3-lotussculpture-com_zpsh7pungsp.png - 231kB

Little_Ghost_again
National Hazard

[*] posted on 2-11-2015 at 15:37

Quote: Originally posted by arkoma  
Wish I had four arms.

Well cheer up because you do !! Just below your elbows :D, well according to my biology book.

As for your sig..... Hmm I would think a decent pair of tits comes pretty close

DeIonizedPlasma
Harmless

[*] posted on 2-11-2015 at 19:48

I find this comic relevant.

It does seem awful convenient that we have a maximum speed, a minimum and maximum temperature (Max being the temperature of all matter grouped into an infinitesimal point), and a minimum measurement of distance (planck length). When combining the minimum distance and the maximum speed, we effectively have a "framerate" for the universe which is called a "Planck time" (10^-43 seconds).

It would also be very computationally efficient to only bother with those pesky quantum values until someone tries measuring them. Lastly, as with any computer we currently use, small variations and imperfections in our computers lead to electronic "noise" which would manifest in a simulation as imaginary particles zipping in and out of existence.

Of course most of this is probably nonsense, but it's fun to think about.
arkoma
Redneck Overlord

[*] posted on 3-11-2015 at 06:34

@deionized:

cool cartoon!

aga
Forum Drunkard

[*] posted on 3-11-2015 at 09:05

Quote:
sent my mind in the direction of matter/antimatter

Glad to have sparked something at least !

Quote:
probably nonsense, but it's fun to think about

Most ideas are nonsense, just that without any ideas at all, there would be no Good or Workable ideas.

There are no maths to my infant(ile) model as yet.

The notion of Speed and the existence of a limit (light speed) suggests that the relationship between f(x,y,z) and time can be mathematically derived fairly easily.

The mathematical relationships between each of the dimensional properties will likely be a lot harder to deduce.

For the record: i'm not saying any other model is Wrong or mine is Better, just that it's maybe a different way to think about things that might lead to a small iota more of understanding.

Probably not, but it's fun to mess with things.

Pages:  1  

Go To Top