Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Alteration RF Value of Metabolites in Urine
Sedit
International Hazard

Mood: Manic Expressive

[*] posted on 16-3-2016 at 22:45
Alteration RF Value of Metabolites in Urine

Is there any substance that can be ingested that would essentially alter the RF value of Metabolites of substances tested that would Alter the RF value of the Metabolites on a TLC plate?

Would increasing the sugar or salt content change them in anyway.

Would ingesting something that might possibly alter the specific gravity of the Urine
This website suggest a few possible causes of altered Specific gravity of Urine one of which is Sugar in the Urine but would ingestion of large amounts of Sugar really trigger it to be present in ones urine?

https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003587.htm
Increased urine specific gravity may be due to conditions such as:

Loss of body fluids (dehydration)
Diarrhea that causes dehydration
Heart failure
Sugar (glucose) in the urine
Syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion (SIADH)

Look I am going to be straight with everyone here. I made a huge mistake, I was not thinking because I have a massive toothache due to a large abscess that has made my face swollen up to the size of a grapefruit. I am on a very strict form of probation and was not thinking when a family member gave me 10mg percocets for the pain this morning.
I quickly realized what I had done when I remembered I have court at 9 tomorrow and now if I do indeed fail what will more then likely be a EMIT drug test I will go to prison for 3-5 years. I do not want this to happen but due to the fact that I don't have a recent valid prescription for the pain killers there is good odds of getting a prison sentence all because I had ingested a couple Pain killers for legitimate pain the day before the test.
I am up for any suggestions other then... "Drink a lot of water" or "how about vinegar"

(Correct me if I am wrong please)
The EMIT I believe is an immunoassay test which runs the urine through a thin layer chromograph paper to check if the sample reacts at a specific spot with the control(a substance known to be in urine) and the main identifier, IE the substance being tested for.

::Sigh::
If only I had access to Zinc Sulfate....
• Zinc Sulfate: A New Urinary Adulterant Although not widely used, zinc sulfate is an effective urinary adulterant that could invalidate all drug tests using EMIT assay. Currently there is no suitable method for detecting zinc sulfate in adulterated urine. Therefore, two rapid spot tests to detect the presence of zinc sulfate in urine were developed. Addition of 3–4 drops of 1N sodium hydroxide solution to approximately 1 mL of urine containing zinc sulfate resulted in formation of a white precipitate, which was soluble in excess sodium hydroxide. In the second spot test, addition of 3–4 drops of 1% sodium chromate solution to 1 mL of urine containing zinc sulfate followed by addition of 4–5 drops of 1N sodium hydroxide led to formation of a yellow precipitate (zinc chromate) (15).

Knowledge is useless to useless people...

"I see a lot of patterns in our behavior as a nation that parallel a lot of other historical processes. The fall of Rome, the fall of Germany — the fall of the ruling country, the people who think they can do whatever they want without anybody else's consent. I've seen this story before."~Maynard James Keenan
violet sin
International Hazard

Mood: Good

[*] posted on 16-3-2016 at 23:59

Go to the emergency room for the tooth ache, pray to the eternal one(s), may the doc at least send you home with some sort of medication on board for over night sleep before you go see a dentist. Some times they will give a dose of "x" painkiller, and less frequently send you off with one or two single blister pack(s) of "x/y or z" painkillers. (My teeth and I don't always get along, had to visit ER a number of times middle of night for abscess, filling out, cracked tooth)

I've never had to take a piss test for anything other than a job at safeway market. Never had to cheat one either. But you could maybe play interference, legitimately for good reason. Dont have medical coverage? That sux, but can you put a price on freedom? It's usually 500$+ here for ER visit... After all the misc billing that goes on. They could put you on a sweet installment plan to spread the costs.

Also I have no idea if they could determine the perc from what ever else you may get. They go all high tech these days. A friend had urine tests for alcohol, 80hr MS/GC( mass spec/ gass chromat) variety, super sensitive. Some work on protein bound metabolites if I got that right. They stick around longer in the body.

Best of luck, prison sux, don't go there..
DJF90
International Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 17-3-2016 at 04:37

Maybe you should talk to your lawyer. They might be able to advise you as to how such an honest mistake will be treated.

EDIT: VioletSin's advice seems reasonable.

[Edited on 17-3-2016 by DJF90]
Sedit
International Hazard

[*] posted on 17-3-2016 at 04:40

They can determine the difference.
Er around my way no longer give out any sort of opiate pain killer for teeth or hardly anything else for that matter due to a serious Opiate epidemic in the area and to many fiens fucked it up for the people who genuinely need help. I know this because I went there for my tooth and they told me to take Asprine and go home. Because I didn't think to try that right.... Good thing that doc was there to tell me to take some asprine for the tooth ache I would have NEVER thought of that.

"I see a lot of patterns in our behavior as a nation that parallel a lot of other historical processes. The fall of Rome, the fall of Germany — the fall of the ruling country, the people who think they can do whatever they want without anybody else's consent. I've seen this story before."~Maynard James Keenan
Sedit
International Hazard

[*] posted on 17-3-2016 at 05:39

They are extremely strict here but I am going to talk to my lawyer in an attempt to get it pushed back if even for a day or two.

Sedit
International Hazard

[*] posted on 1-4-2016 at 19:02

I obtained a valid perscription but it did not matter and I have been in jail since I last wrote this and possibly going to prison soon over charges from many years ago and a different point in my life. Drug court has extremely draconian rules that they make up as they go along so we will see what happens with me

Go To Top