Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Energetic amine salts
a nitrogen rich explosive
Banned troll

Mood: Repentant

[*] posted on 29-4-2016 at 05:36

Sorry about this!
I think that I shall do some hands on research with universal indicator, 30% HClO4 and 10% EDA.
I shall report with photos.

I can't think of a better signature.
PHILOU Zrealone
International Hazard

Mood: Bis-diazo-dinitro-hydroquinonic

[*] posted on 29-4-2016 at 08:03

I invite you to put all ingredients into freezer prior to neutralization (drop by drop let EDA fall into the HClO4) agitated by a magnetic spinning agitator...until color of neutral pH from UI (Universal indicator)

From time to time check the heat of the beaker with hand and wait if it gets too warm.

Normaly you should get neutralization in the neightbourghood of roughly 1/1 by volume with the %-s you gave.

[Edited on 29-4-2016 by PHILOU Zrealone]

PH Z (PHILOU Zrealone)

"Physic is all what never works; Chemistry is all what stinks and explodes!"-"Life that deadly disease, sexually transmitted."(W.Allen)
Banned troll

[*] posted on 29-4-2016 at 09:22

Thanks. This will be very helpful.

Also, what is the usual concentration of perchloric acid obtained from H2SO4 + KClO4?

PHILOU Zrealone
International Hazard

[*] posted on 1-5-2016 at 07:21

Quote: Originally posted by a nitrogen rich explosive  
Thanks. This will be very helpful.

Also, what is the usual concentration of perchloric acid obtained from H2SO4 + KClO4?

Depends on the initial concentration of the reactants and the further isolation method of your HClO4.

H2SO4 >95% might produce upon contact with dry solid KClO4, nearly 100% HClO4. Using H2SO4 with SO3 (>100%) is dangerous because there is some Cl2O7 formed.

If using lower % H2SO4 (10-80%)....by isolation via distillation, you may get an azeotrope of 70% HClO4 (and 30% water)

[Edited on 1-5-2016 by PHILOU Zrealone]

PH Z (PHILOU Zrealone)

"Physic is all what never works; Chemistry is all what stinks and explodes!"-"Life that deadly disease, sexually transmitted."(W.Allen)
Banned troll

[*] posted on 1-5-2016 at 08:01

Good. Thanks.

Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

Mood: cool.gif

[*] posted on 19-5-2016 at 13:31
detonator CHP

With success and has been tested many times detonator based Copper Hexamine perchlorate. It works in the cavity of a mere 4.1 mm. Output segment detonator pierces 1.5 - 2 mm steel plate. Without any classic primary substances, of course. CHP was used as monomaterial...:cool:...LL

CHP scheme det mini.jpg - 150kB

some basic properties of TACP

TACP properties.jpg - 43kB
glymes
Hazard to Self

Mood: Fiddly

[*] posted on 21-5-2016 at 13:32

Would this be able to fully detonate RDX or the like?
I'm going to post Napthanite on a YT channel that I'll set up. Napalm:NaClO4:Mg:MnO2.
PHILOU Zrealone
International Hazard

[*] posted on 22-5-2016 at 04:08

Quote: Originally posted by glymes  
Would this be able to fully detonate RDX or the like?
I'm going to post Napthanite on a YT channel that I'll set up. Napalm:NaClO4:Mg:MnO2.

Dumb question!
If it can:
-detonate itself
-make a neat hole through iron-steel metal plate
-detonate the stuffs/mixes Laboratory of Liptakov allow to explode
--> than RDX or the like will of course do...

RDX is quite sensitive on its own...usually for military practical applications it is mixed with a plasticiser to reduce its sensitivity.

Good Octonitrocubane, A nitrogen rich explosive, Eosin Y, Eosin Y again, Glymes or whatever new pseudo you will use...
Do a YT channel and post your own videos (don't plagiate or you will loose the poor little credibility you may maybe stil have)...

I'm more than eager to see the quality of your Naphtanite and Napalmite videos...but be sure the forum will be positively critical and it is not personnal, it is for your own good...that way you could progress and improve quality.

Sadly, I have the feeling you will do like you want, because you almost never took our advices seriously...this is proven by the chemical mistakes you keep on posting the same way through your diverse ID's...

PH Z (PHILOU Zrealone)

Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

Mood: cool.gif

[*] posted on 22-5-2016 at 09:33

1) I suggest Philou for Nobel Prize for patience.
2) I need, and it without bullshit, see on YT- video about napalm from Glymes. If video will be not, (after 14 days)
I do it huge video about self burning and self detonating of Glymes and others his the nick. On principle woo dooo. And everybody belive, that youtube woo doo, is most powerful magic around the world. ....:mad:....LL
glymes
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 22-5-2016 at 09:38

No, please don't. For a start, I've got to get my NaClO4 from Loptr. Then I need a detonator of sorts. After that I should be ready.
Bert
Super Administrator

Mood: " I think we are all going to die. I think that love is an illusion. We are flawed, my darling".

[*] posted on 22-5-2016 at 15:48

Video, or stills of test targets (with scale) and full lab notes of adequate quality, if you do not wish to kiss another identity here goodbye.

Continued blather with no substance- away you will go.

https://youtu.be/BQ4yd2W50No

Rapopart’s Rules for critical commentary:

1. Attempt to re-express your target’s position so clearly, vividly and fairly that your target says: “Thanks, I wish I’d thought of putting it that way.”
2. List any points of agreement (especially if they are not matters of general or widespread agreement).
3. Mention anything you have learned from your target.
4. Only then are you permitted to say so much as a word of rebuttal or criticism.

Anatol Rapoport was a Russian-born American mathematical psychologist (1911-2007).

glymes
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 22-5-2016 at 22:31

The video would suit me better. How much copper acetylide would I need for a detonator?
PHILOU Zrealone
International Hazard

[*] posted on 23-5-2016 at 04:51

The video would suit me better. How much copper acetylide would I need for a detonator?

From Glymes PM:
Quote:
Sorry about my constant cock ups. I need to learn, and I will some day. Sorry if it takes a bit of time: I'm 14 and have been properly getting into scientific things over only the past 8 weeks.

If this is true and that you are 14 year old, the questions you ask us show that you are somehow to young (mentally) to work in the energetic chemistry field without being injured, destroying public or personal goods, harming or killing people.

Maybe stay on the safe side of theory and only go to practice in a few monthes or years when you have learned enough. And never think you know all parameters, always ask here in the beginner section prior...if you care for your life and don't want to go to prison.

Cu-C#C-Cu is a very bad choice for a detonator...owing to its sensitivity and bad power; it is also quite hard to make for a beginning.

PH Z (PHILOU Zrealone)

glymes
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 23-5-2016 at 13:33

I feel like this thread needs to be dragged back on course...
Ethylenediamine diazide. No more needs to be said.
C2H6N8.
aga
Forum Drunkard

[*] posted on 23-5-2016 at 13:44

I agree. Detritus.

Edit :

Where are my Super Admin Powers when i need them ?

Someone has definitely made at least 0.1g of Kryptonite again.

To quote SM-Law: Manufacture of Kryptonite is Forbidden !

I Will get to the bottom of this, and the perpetrator will have their bodkin most surely shriven.

[Edited on 23-5-2016 by aga]

PHILOU Zrealone
International Hazard

[*] posted on 24-5-2016 at 05:19

Ethylenediamine diazide. No more needs to be said.
C2H6N8.

But wrong track again!
In french there is an idiom that says:
"Even a donkey (ass, dunce) don't fall two times on the same stone" but you do it each time you write a chemical formula or equation... :mad::mad::mad::(:(:(

Ethylene diamine H2N-CH2-CH2-NH2 (C2H8N2)
hydrogen azide (azothydric acid) HN3
H2N-CH2-CH2-NH2 + 2 HN3 --> N3H3N-CH2-CH2-NH3N3 (C2H10N8)

There is a chance HN3 is not acidic enough to allow for a second protonation of the EDA molecule...then HN3 may be expelled too easily from the molecule for a safe use of it because HN3 is volatile and as bad as (if not worst as) H-C#N (hydrogen cyanide) regarding toxicity...

PH Z (PHILOU Zrealone)

Bert
Super Administrator

Mood: " I think we are all going to die. I think that love is an illusion. We are flawed, my darling".

[*] posted on 24-5-2016 at 05:39

There was this guy who used to hang out by a hardware store in my old neighborhood, with a camera and a handful of AA batteries. The camera took 6 batteries... He would stop a person he had not met before outside the door, and ask for help inserting the batteries in the correct order. Of course, this being the US midwest, most people would gladly read the battery compartment door and help him load his camera.

Then, after that human contact of being helped by whatever strangers were kind enough to do so, he took those batteries back out and waited for the next person he had not yet met.

Philou is a saint. He would have helped that guy out every day.

Rapopart’s Rules for critical commentary:

1. Attempt to re-express your target’s position so clearly, vividly and fairly that your target says: “Thanks, I wish I’d thought of putting it that way.”
2. List any points of agreement (especially if they are not matters of general or widespread agreement).
3. Mention anything you have learned from your target.
4. Only then are you permitted to say so much as a word of rebuttal or criticism.

Anatol Rapoport was a Russian-born American mathematical psychologist (1911-2007).

PHILOU Zrealone
International Hazard

[*] posted on 24-5-2016 at 07:02

Quote: Originally posted by Bert  
There was this guy who used to hang out by a hardware store in my old neighborhood, with a camera and a handful of AA batteries. The camera took 6 batteries... He would stop a person he had not met before outside the door, and ask for help inserting the batteries in the correct order. Of course, this being the US midwest, most people would gladly read the battery compartment door and help him load his camera.

Then, after that human contact of being helped by whatever strangers were kind enough to do so, he took those batteries back out and waited for the next person he had not yet met.

Philou is a saint. He would have helped that guy out every day.

Yes probably, or bought him a cup of coffee to get a talk :-)

Some people feel so lonely...for sure Glymes, Octonitrocubane, A nitrogen rich explosive, Eosin Y, Eosin Y again ...the schyzophrenic multiple ID poster... he needs attention :D;):P but maybe more of a psycho-medical type :D;):P.

I'm not a saint, but I don't like chemical mistakes ... and for the general quality of this forum and for all valuable members that want to learn something or take the time to read something ... then at least that it has some scientific value...

So I cannot let such mistakes without correction or 50 cents of comments.

PH Z (PHILOU Zrealone)

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top