Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Elemental Sodium and More
Arg0nAddict
Hazard to Self

Mood: Mercuric

[*] posted on 8-6-2016 at 17:44
Elemental Sodium and More

I know that this account is new but Ive been here for years under a different name. My name was identical to my YouTube channel which got me a visit, surprisingly they said that I stored everything well and that they investigate the more edgy YouTube channels because most of them are young kewls.

I still practice just not on youtube.

I have A LOT of clean sodium for sale, as in kilo amounts, or trade and some other interesting reagents. My job as a pyro-technician lead me into chemistry as I wanted to learn more and more.

I'm 30yo, not a scammer and will even meet or trade in person. I figure Sodium is wanted by many but the other stuff I have isn't too hard to get. 1kg Calcium Carbide, 1kg sodium nitrite, 1kg sodium sulfide...etc. I also have access to a full chem supply warehouse since I own a business dealing in metal art so acids and metal "stuff" i can get cheap and bulk.

Trades ill accept depends.. I need to have a use for it so my audience requires bright light, fire, booms, oh pyrophoric material is always a big hit. I just dont have time to make a bunch of iron citrate.. a silane would be nice, phosphorus, most elements i like, but have most. I need powder lead, cant have enough HNO3. I can make perfecty white silver nitrate but am low on it now.

I made a trade a while back for something that I didn't research enough and it turned out to be one of those "research chemicals" i don't want those i already have to burn 1000 boxes of that thiobenz something or other

I ship USA only or meet me in Portland, Oregon.
j_sum1
Administrator

Mood: Organised

[*] posted on 8-6-2016 at 18:10

What a nice list of reagents. You should get some takers -- If only I lived in Portland.

Out of curiosity, what is your YT channel?

BobD1001
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 8-6-2016 at 19:51

What price are you looking to get for the sodium?
Arg0nAddict
Hazard to Self

Mood: Mercuric

[*] posted on 9-6-2016 at 17:11

Sorry for the delay, I'm just now catching up on all the messages, holy moly. I need an assistant. Honestly I don't know how much to charge, I don't particularly need money but other hard to find items have more value and take priority. It's going to take a couple hours to get through the mail.

Feel free to make an offer with cash but just be aware that's the least preferred method.

amazon is fine for payment also.

I need phenol, analine, benzene

oh powdered organic dyes for color smoke

[Edited on 10-6-2016 by Arg0nAddict]

Go To Top