Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: I need a new chemical source!!
TacosNitrate
Harmless

Mood: Totally inert

[*] posted on 2-9-2016 at 02:31
I need a new chemical source!!

Hi everyone!! Most of you may have never heard of me because i'm a quite silent user, but today i really need help!

I am from italy, and as some of you may know, there aren't a lot of amateur and professional chemists here, therefore, italy has a consistent lack of websites that sell "cheap" but pure cemicals :(.

I used to buy chemicals and glassware on ebay because they were really cheap and the quality seemed pretty good, but they turned out to be absolute crap...

And...you know...websites like SigmaAldritch have the highest purity products but they cost a WHOLE FUCKING LOT (sorry for that)...i mean...like 500€ for 10g of 99% Silver nitrate.......not speaking of shipping costs to italy -_-

I would be really happy if some of you could tell me some website that sells relatively cheap high quality lab stuff and, obivously, that ships cheap to italy.

Thanks for the attention!
Have a nice day ;)
stoichiometric_steve
National Hazard

Mood: satyric

[*] posted on 2-9-2016 at 04:19

U2U sent :)
XeonTheMGPony
International Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 2-9-2016 at 06:28

for simplistic compounds such as metal salts I find just making them the easiest.

Right now I am making a couple grams of copper nitrate.

Most the time KNO3 is easily found in hard ware store or meat curing stores and the distilled over nitric is rather pure.
Hegi
Hazard to Others

Mood: No idea.

[*] posted on 2-9-2016 at 11:50
silver nitrate

Hi man,

I know that feeling. I live in the middle of Europe and the chemicals from Sigma are very expensive.

Are you interested in silver nitrate? I have a bunch of it, both reagent grade or p.a. quality that I can sell for low prices and ship for about two euros to Italy. Let me know through U2U. Maybe I´ll be able to supply also with other chemicals (mostly inorganic stuff). Just ask me. :cool:

Our webpage has been shut down forever cause nobody was willing to contribute. Shame on you all!!!
Melgar
Anti-Spam Agent

Mood: Estrified

[*] posted on 2-9-2016 at 21:43

This site has an Italian language version, so I assume they'd ship to italy:

http://onyxmet.com/it
Cabalaba
Hazard to Self

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 16-9-2016 at 06:04

Quote: Originally posted by TacosNitrate  
Hi everyone!! Most of you may have never heard of me because i'm a quite silent user, but today i really need help!

I am from italy, and as some of you may know, there aren't a lot of amateur and professional chemists here, therefore, italy has a consistent lack of websites that sell "cheap" but pure cemicals :(.

I used to buy chemicals and glassware on ebay because they were really cheap and the quality seemed pretty good, but they turned out to be absolute crap...

And...you know...websites like SigmaAldritch have the highest purity products but they cost a WHOLE FUCKING LOT (sorry for that)...i mean...like 500€ for 10g of 99% Silver nitrate.......not speaking of shipping costs to italy -_-

I would be really happy if some of you could tell me some website that sells relatively cheap high quality lab stuff and, obivously, that ships cheap to italy.

Thanks for the attention!
Have a nice day ;)

U2U me

Go To Top