Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: this is why i like sciencemadness
Chemiston
Harmless

Mood: basic like ammonia

smile.gif posted on 20-1-2017 at 23:54
this is why i like sciencemadness

chemistry, for sure is most members hobby amongst me and you and everyone and this is the best place to discuss about it for many reasons here is a list of mine:

1) the GUI is vintage but still lovely and simple, how does not like the web design of sciencemadness?!

2)the community is honestly kind and helpful, compared to other forums where you are constantly bombarded with people who wants to criticise you

3)wide variety of chemistry topics especially amateur ones, other forums are mainly concerned with high-level ideas

4)it is all about experiments also, no any other forum to my experience I have seen that discuss chemistry as a hobby

the reason I am discussing this is that because I left sciencemadness for some time to participate in other forums, just to realise what I did was useless

so what do you think, you can discuss below your thoughts also:D
Sciocrat
Harmless

Mood: Scientifically curious

[*] posted on 21-1-2017 at 12:29

Other forums have come and gone, but this one stands the test of time. When life carries me away in strange directions, I like to come back here to remind myself what I love(d) to do and what made me choose my career path.

I also like the GUI and how it remained practically unchanged for many years. Simple, clean and practical.

aga
Forum Drunkard

[*] posted on 21-1-2017 at 13:45

SM is the best Chemistry forum around. No doubt.

Glad you also like the forum, and very much look forward to seeing some of the work you must be doing in writing your OC book.

Quote: Originally posted by Chemiston  
I am already writing a book on organic chemistry, it will be finished soon I guess ;)

Looking through your 9 posts, there doesn't seem to be anything we can look at :(

Hopefully that's not due to fear that people will criticise - you are allowed to get experiments wrong here.

The people here generally help/offer suggestions instead of criticise.

Chemiston
Harmless

[*] posted on 21-1-2017 at 23:38

thanks a lot for replies,
I honestly thought you will be rather closing my topic ;)

Anyhow, the reason of not posting to much is that I am getting used to forums like this, in other forums you are supposed to post as less as possible and commentary is not allowed
so yeah for sure i will discuss. and i will post the book once it is finished.:)

Chemistry

is what I always look for

Texium
Administrator
Thread Moved
22-1-2017 at 09:02
aga
Forum Drunkard

[*] posted on 22-1-2017 at 10:14

Quote: Originally posted by Chemiston  
i will post the book once it is finished.:)

Oh !

That's a shame: i was hoping you'd got plenty of experiments to post so we could all have a look :(

Maybe just one or two before the book is finished ?

Pretty please ?

Chemiston
Harmless

[*] posted on 22-1-2017 at 11:57

well as I honestly thought this post being moved, anyway my next topic would be about a theoretical approach on hydrogen peroxide synthesis

don't worry aga ;)

(i will not post till I find stoichiometric amounts needed so that mods does not blame me later, always having problems with mods in all forums {do not take it serious :(})

Chemistry

is what I always look for

Go To Top