Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Canada - not receiving things
vmelkon
National Hazard

Mood: autoerotic asphyxiation

[*] posted on 3-2-2017 at 06:45
Canada - not receiving things

I ordered glass stoppers from China in Nov 29, 2016 from ebay and still have not received them. He gave me a refund. That is over 2 months ago.

I ordered glass tubing from Australia, he shipped in 2 boxes. I received 1 in early Jan 2017. It has been 1.5 months and still nothing.

Is someone at Post Canada stealing?

==============
I have a friend who orders all kinds of things on ebay, from China. He has not received 6 things. He lives in a neighboring city.

Signature ==== Is this my youtube page? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA5PYtul5aU
We must attach the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance and give a few good jolts.
Yes my evolutionary friends. We are all homos here.
plante1999
International Hazard

Mood: Mad as a hatter

[*] posted on 3-2-2017 at 06:57

I really don't want to rub it in, but Canada post is terrible in every possible way. The shippings are slow, very expensive, often don't get home and/or are delivered to the wrong address.

I had to argue for hours with the post because my package was put as "delivered" in the tracking, but it didn't get at home. They told me I had to ask the seller to contact canada post, and even then, the post told me it wasn't their fault. I ended up doing the whole process for nothing.

I noted that amazon orders get home 90% of the time. For the rest the average is under 60% beside governmental stuff.

[Edited on 3-2-2017 by plante1999]

I never asked for this.
diddi
National Hazard

Mood: Fluorescent

[*] posted on 3-2-2017 at 12:31

it took 10 weeks to receive a small parcel of minerals from Canada to Australia recently

Beginning construction of periodic table display
DraconicAcid
International Hazard

Mood: Semi-victorious.

[*] posted on 3-2-2017 at 14:15

I've heard that Canada post has become completely unreliable for international shipping these days, because they are opening every single parcel to check for fentanyl.

Please remember: "Filtrate" is not a verb.
Write up your lab reports the way your instructor wants them, not the way your ex-instructor wants them.
diddi
National Hazard

Mood: Fluorescent

[*] posted on 3-2-2017 at 16:55

au is not much better I don't think. I had a shipment from a remote town near Jonannesberg, south Africa. it took 4 days to get to Australia and 6 weeks to get delivered to my place.

Beginning construction of periodic table display
zed
International Hazard

Mood: Semi-repentant Sith Lord

[*] posted on 3-2-2017 at 17:04

What? Fentanyl can't be made in Canada?

Moreover, the Black Tar Heroin, that is widely and cheaply available here in Portland, OR., is only hours from the Canadian Border by car. Hard to believe Mexican Drug Cartel..... smuggling supply routes, don't extend across the border.

Has the flavor of a grand, but futile, gesture.

It is important to have good mail service. Really important.

The U.S. Postal Service, tends to be lightning fast, and fairly economical. But, if they happen to catch you shipping illegal drugs via the mails...Oh Baby; they crucify you. Federal offense!

[Edited on 4-2-2017 by zed]

[Edited on 4-2-2017 by zed]
mr.crow
National Hazard

Mood: 0xFF

[*] posted on 5-2-2017 at 10:27

I buy tons of electronic junk from China and the US with the postal service and it all arrives OK. If they open your shipment they put a sticker on it.

For the unaware hundreds of junkies are dying in Canada from fentanyl overdoses. They all got hooked on Oxycontin(TM)(R), which was advertised as non-addictive and handed out like candy by doctors. Purdue Pharma made a ton of money. Now that its gone addicts switched to knockoff street pills. Dealers make huge profits since its so potent and cheap. If someone dies then everyone else knows its good shit and sales go up. Here is a news article that shows how bad it is.

Fentanyl arrives in Canada from factories in China where they put a 'sample' in the little desiccant silica gel packs of normal products like pH paper.

Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble
zed
International Hazard

Mood: Semi-repentant Sith Lord

[*] posted on 7-2-2017 at 18:47

Ummm. Oxycontin has been highly controlled in the U.S., for a while.

Doctors usta hand 'em out like M&Ms. Dentist once wrote me a fairly large prescription (24?) after a Wisdom tooth extraction. Now in my opinion, the worst part of a dental extraction is the nasty taste, not the pain. So, I didn't take the dopey little buggers. Just left 'em laying around.

Some half-assed buddy of mine ended up taking them. Did wonders fer his mental health. He went kinda bonkers, and got himself into serious legal troubles. He avoided prison, which he richly deserved, but legal fees were substantial.

So, for me....these things had little appeal. For the next guy, they were a deadly peril.

Here in the U.S., legal Oxy's have become harder to get. Illegal Oxy's have become pretty expensive. And, Black Tar Heroin, because it is cheap and potent, has moved to center stage.

Sorry about your mail problems. Which I am only now starting to understand. Thank you for the heads up. I had no idea, beautiful Vancouver had such a dark underbelly.

[Edited on 8-2-2017 by zed]
XeonTheMGPony
International Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 10-2-2017 at 11:47

East hastings is good entertainment, I used to broadcast dry wall wax combo and watcht he junkies peck at it like chickens hoping one was a real "rock" when I was yunger! Thank goat I no longer live in the shitty "ahhem" city.
Daffodile
Hazard to Others

Mood: Riding eternal

[*] posted on 10-2-2017 at 19:01

Canada post is absolute wank. Sometimes it seems like stuff is screened too much, other times not at all. I bought an assload of Ammonium Nitrate and Persulfate from the other side of our Lib nation, and it arrived in a box of "cocoa puffs". Anoher time, a female friend of mine bought some kinky fun toys, and after awhile of not recieving it, she called the station where it was held up. They weren't shipping it through because the packages had been "opened" and "handled" during screening/ inspection, and they weren't sure if she still wanted them.

In case it wasn't immediately obvious in the second example, we're aboot 90% sure that the post people were fucking each other with her merch. Still make jokes about it.

[Edited on 11-2-2017 by Daffodile]
ThisISmyUsername
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 26-2-2017 at 12:52

Canada, East Coast, I find Canada Post quite reliable. I order lots of stuff, and rarely have problems related to Canada post.

Go To Top