Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Do any python programmers want to collaborate in a pharmacogenomics web app project?
entheologist
Harmless

[*] posted on 23-3-2017 at 06:06
Do any python programmers want to collaborate in a pharmacogenomics web app project?

Any python programmers who have a passion for genomics, biochemistry, medicine, health, substances, bioinformatics etc., if you would like to collaborate in a genomics project, I would be really happy to join forces. I'm part of a big project which I co-founded but its grown way beyond me, and since the project got rebuilt in python (django), I had to learn python and django from scratch which is very time consuming. I'm willing to merge my equity in the company with any skilled python developer who is passionate about these scientific subjects. The site started as a genome interpretation site, but has grown way beyond that and there is no limit to where it can go.
otryaddebilov
Harmless

[*] posted on 29-3-2017 at 05:02

Well, it would be nice if you provide at least brief description of this project. What it's designed for, what t stack is used and what do you expect at the end... and espetially why coders (or chemists with coding skills, lol) should join you.
Ursa
Harmless

[*] posted on 19-4-2017 at 07:36

It's been a few years since I've done anything with Python, but I'd definitely like a description of the project. Most likely not joining, but definitely interested

Vivo!

Ens causa sui

Go To Top