Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Do any python programmers want to collaborate in a pharmacogenomics web app project?
entheologist
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 23-3-2017 at 06:06
Do any python programmers want to collaborate in a pharmacogenomics web app project?

Any python programmers who have a passion for genomics, biochemistry, medicine, health, substances, bioinformatics etc., if you would like to collaborate in a genomics project, I would be really happy to join forces. I'm part of a big project which I co-founded but its grown way beyond me, and since the project got rebuilt in python (django), I had to learn python and django from scratch which is very time consuming. I'm willing to merge my equity in the company with any skilled python developer who is passionate about these scientific subjects. The site started as a genome interpretation site, but has grown way beyond that and there is no limit to where it can go.
otryaddebilov
Harmless

[*] posted on 29-3-2017 at 05:02

Well, it would be nice if you provide at least brief description of this project. What it's designed for, what t stack is used and what do you expect at the end... and espetially why coders (or chemists with coding skills, lol) should join you.
Ursa
Harmless

[*] posted on 19-4-2017 at 07:36

It's been a few years since I've done anything with Python, but I'd definitely like a description of the project. Most likely not joining, but definitely interested

Vivo!

Ens causa sui
tantric2.718
Harmless

[*] posted on 30-7-2017 at 02:52

i'm very skilled at perl, bit at python. most of a phd in epidemiology and ecology, profecient at mathematical model contruction and testing
CRUSTY
Hazard to Others

Mood: High-Order

[*] posted on 22-9-2017 at 16:48

I'm not a professional programmer in Python, but I pretty regularly use it for computational methods to do with chemistry. My current project is a fairly simple reaction-monitoring program to warn users of potential runaway reactions before they get out of hand using a basic Euler's method differential equation extrapolation. Super fun stuff to do. Anyways, off of my own soapbox, I would love to get a more detailed project description and would certainly be at least interested.

"I've made a huge mistake"

Check out my YouTube channel ("spectrofreak") here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnUlsCGK8d9UTjZA5DJ5a3A
Sedit
International Hazard

Mood: Manic Expressive

[*] posted on 22-9-2017 at 21:12

Does it have to be Python?

Knowledge is useless to useless people...

"I see a lot of patterns in our behavior as a nation that parallel a lot of other historical processes. The fall of Rome, the fall of Germany — the fall of the ruling country, the people who think they can do whatever they want without anybody else's consent. I've seen this story before."~Maynard James Keenan
BuTTeRz
Harmless

[*] posted on 8-10-2017 at 10:13

Still need someone?

Go To Top