Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Higher boiling point
Seeka
Harmless

[*] posted on 25-3-2017 at 03:02
Higher boiling point

So someone I no had received some 103-79-7 oil from china, but they had given it to someone to test out what it is from the look and smell it appears to be p2p oil has the same properties. But when he had gotten someone to test it out for him they had said that the boiling point was 235 degrees and it is supposed to have the boiling point of 214-216 degrees.

What I was wanting to no is would there be any errors that could have made it have a higher boiling point? Is it possible for it to have a higher boiling point and still be p2p oil or is this a clear indication that it's not that as it's a fair bit higher difference in boiling points? And also is there any other tests or ways to find out if it is 103-79-7 oil or confirm it is?

I'm just asking a question and clearly I'm not a expert but just trying to help find out so any help will be muchly appreciated
j_sum1
International Hazard

Mood: inert even with vigorous stirring.

[*] posted on 25-3-2017 at 03:07

Begone drug cook. That is not what we do around here.
Seeka
Harmless

[*] posted on 25-3-2017 at 04:16

I've seen posts with subjects of the same matter, nothing is illegal at all this is a science forum am I not right and all I was asking was about boiling points and possible variables that could influence that and other ways to test to make sure it is the right thing or if not find out what it is. There is no discussion on synthesis there is no discussion on anything but about a chemical. So how can u say that's not what you do around here? What you don't answer questions about chemistry? The question really isn't about any drugs production so instead of trying to be a hero why not keep ur thoughts to yourself and hopefully someone who can answer this science question can answer. It's a science forum and I've asked a science question regardless of what the chemical is I just want to no about what I've asked.
j_sum1
International Hazard

[*] posted on 25-3-2017 at 04:36

Quote:
nothing is illegal at all

Sure it is.
Quote:
Quoth Wikipedia
Phenylacetone is an organic compound with the chemical formula C6H5CH2C(O)CH3. It is a colorless oil that is soluble in organic solvents. This substance is used in the manufacture of methamphetamine and amphetamine, where it is commonly known as P2P. Due to the illicit uses in clandestine chemistry, it was declared a schedule II controlled substance in the United States in 1980.[1] In humans, phenylacetone occurs as a metabolite of amphetamine and methamphetamine via FMO3-mediated oxidative deamination.

A two-post wonder with poor punctuation discussing phenylacetone -- this is about as as blatant as is possible to get.
Like I said, we don't do that around here. Your account will be terminated as soon as a mod spots this.
PirateDocBrown
Hazard to Others

Member Is Online

[*] posted on 25-3-2017 at 04:46

Do you think the DEA doesn't know the CAS number for phenylacetone? You aren't gonna fool them, either.
Seeka
Harmless

[*] posted on 25-3-2017 at 04:49

Well change the chemical into whatever chemical you want it's not important to the questions asked. Instead of trying to be a hero why not try and help people understand science instead of trying to be a hero. like what is so bad about asking ways to test what a chemical is and boiling points. 2 posts because I just joined obviously what are yours full of posts putting people down asking science questions on a science forum
j_sum1
International Hazard

[*] posted on 25-3-2017 at 04:54

You have been sold a fake product. It is a scam. Report yoir supplier to the police.
unionised
International Hazard

[*] posted on 25-3-2017 at 05:13

Quote: Originally posted by j_sum1  
You have been sold a fake product. It is a scam. Report yoir supplier to the police.

LOL
Seeka
Harmless

[*] posted on 25-3-2017 at 05:24

hero. whatever
XeonTheMGPony
National Hazard

[*] posted on 25-3-2017 at 05:43

When you come to a chemistry forum and try to hide the chemical from a CHEMISTRY forum (This deserved extra emphasis), can not be bothered to spell properly, Asking obvious methamphetamine precursor questions and then expect to be taken serious = LOL

I am not a perfect speller my self but my goat man have a shred of dignity! and some mental integrity, you seriously thought we wouldn't figure it out or know what it was you're talking about!
XeonTheMGPony
National Hazard

[*] posted on 25-3-2017 at 05:46

Quote: Originally posted by Seeka  
Well change the chemical into whatever chemical you want it's not important to the questions asked. Instead of trying to be a hero why not try and help people understand science instead of trying to be a hero. like what is so bad about asking ways to test what a chemical is and boiling points. 2 posts because I just joined obviously what are yours full of posts putting people down asking science questions on a science forum

You can't even be bothered to take your self seriously, so why should we? No you aren't doing science you're doing obvious drug cooking.

If you where half assed interested in science you'd have the procedure figured out and be asking if it was viable, but here you are pleading for the forum to let you suckle on a bottle.

This belongs with the MDMA cooks thread, you want recipes go to bettycrocker.com

FYI it took all of 3 seconds to find a half dozen ways to test and purify P2P and no I am not going to tell you how I found them.

[Edited on 25-3-2017 by XeonTheMGPony]
zts16
Super Moderator

Mood: Phenolic

[*] posted on 25-3-2017 at 07:09

Ugh, I wish I found this filth sooner. Detritus.

And @Seeka don't bother posting here anymore, you won't find what you're Seeka'ing.

Come check out the Official Sciencemadness Wiki
Have a particular topic you're really interested in currently? Why not make a page for it? The wiki can always benefit from more contributors.

My (now defunct) YouTube Channel: Texium
My blog: Texium
zts16
Super Moderator
Thread Moved
25-3-2017 at 07:10

Go To Top