Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: BSC chemistry
Chewbacca12
Harmless

Mood: burning

[*] posted on 9-1-2007 at 09:20
BSC chemistry

How hard are they ive applyed to do a MCHEM coarse 4 year and a BSC. Im not the worlds greatist mathmatican either have i biten off more than i can chew?
garryb
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 9-1-2007 at 09:48

Without knowing much more about your abilities and previous exam results that's a little difficult to answer. It's a bit like my asking you if I am handsome enought to be a male model - how could you possibly know? It is possible that English is not your first language, in which case your written communication skills seem adequate to good, but if English is your first language then you will certainly be expected to do better in respect of the use of capital letters, apostrophes, and spelling if you are seriously intending to do degree level science. Your powers of logic need improving if you think that your original question is amenable to a sensible reply. That said, if you have been accepted on to the course, presumably someone somewhere thinks you are up to it, and there should be help available for difficult areas as you go along. I wish you well.

Go To Top