Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Another Addition to the Moderation Team
gdflp
Super Moderator

Mood: Staring at code

[*] posted on 20-5-2017 at 20:42
Another Addition to the Moderation Team

Just wanted to announce that I have become a moderator, for those of you who haven't already noticed. Obviously, I'm not planning on making any drastic changes to the current moderating style of the forum, only increase the speed of catching issues and help to let fewer things fall through the cracks.

As I would hope you already feel with the other mods, please feel free to U2U me if you disagree with a decision I made and I'd be more than happy to discuss it.

I'd also still like to fix image rot, which has been a rather pervasive issue on this board. If you have any old threads to which you would like images restored, shoot me a U2U with a fresh link and I'd be happy to update the post. I've already got locally stored images for quite a few of the more important writeups, such as those in Prepublication, which I'll try to update in the next few days.

If you have any questions or comments, I'd love to hear them. I'll try to be as fair and unbiased as possible and, like the other mods, I'll abstain from the more controversial threads when I can. Thanks everyone.

[Edited on 5-21-2017 by gdflp]

j_sum1
Administrator

Mood: Organised

[*] posted on 20-5-2017 at 21:52

We will try to treat you nicely. :)
Great to have another one on the team.
JJay
International Hazard

[*] posted on 20-5-2017 at 22:30

Congratulations.

Go To Top