Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: GOT RICIN POISONED - NEED QUICK HELP !
assei
Harmless

shocked.gif posted on 21-6-2017 at 06:13
GOT RICIN POISONED - NEED QUICK HELP !

Today morning my close friend got swallowed something that seemed to be a de-oiled castor bean pulp. I was planning to do some reasearch on it and the try put recipe. The pulp was made out of about 15-20 seed. It was just an huge stupid mistake! He has mistaken it with an frieshly prepared RC drug. When we realized it it was too late. What to do? AND ARE THERE ANY CHANCES TO GET CURE having swallowed about 20 seeds pulp?
It was today morning. There's no symptoms of poisoning as for now but ... no need to say....
How to treat and deacrease the symtpoms of poisoning if they appear? What are the predictions and chances to survive?

QUICK AND CLEAR HELP HIGLY WELCOMED !!!

[Edited on 21-6-2017 by assei]
laserlisa
Harmless

[*] posted on 21-6-2017 at 06:16

Seek medical attention.
zts16
Super Moderator

Mood: Phenolic

[*] posted on 21-6-2017 at 06:17

Try calling 911 or the local equivalent instead of posting on a forum. Best of luck to your friend if he's still alive.

Edit: To clarify, I moved this thread to Detritus because as far as I know nobody here is qualified to give medical advice in these matters, and I didn't want someone posting bad advice that prevents the OP from seeking real medical attention.

[Edited on 6-21-2017 by zts16]

Come check out the Official Sciencemadness Wiki
Have a particular topic you're really interested in currently? Why not make a page for it? The wiki can always benefit from more contributors.

My (now defunct) YouTube Channel: Texium
My blog: Texium
zts16
Super Moderator
Thread Moved
21-6-2017 at 06:17

Go To Top