Hazard to Others

Mood: ■■■■■■■■■■ INRI ■■■■■■■■■■ ** Igne Natura Renovatur Integra **

[*] posted on 30-9-2017 at 15:19
Organic Germanium Ge-32

Method, cheap, easy... to produce this?

www.regenerativenutrition.com/content.asp?id=442

www.cancertutor.com/germanium/

germaniumsesquioxide.com/

The info in this board about Ge is near 0, any info, references... welcomed!

TIA.
Texium
Administrator
Thread Moved
30-9-2017 at 15:22
Texium
Administrator

Mood: PhD candidate!

[*] posted on 30-9-2017 at 15:48

There are so many things wrong with the sites that you link that I don't even know where to begin.

All of this stinks of alternative medicine woo. First problem, they don't identify what their "organic germanium" compound is. If it is indeed germanium sesquioxide, that's not even organic anyway. To further prove that this "Dr. Asai" is a purveyor of bullshit, look at how they contradict themselves with basic chemistry. On one hand they say that "organic germanium"
Quote:
Provides free electrons as a 'mother' anti-oxidant

But just a few lines down you see this:
Quote:
since some of our food remains as 'unburnt cellular debris' the germanium completes this 'burning process' by donating electrons and conserving cellular oxygen.
Which would appear to be saying that it acts as an oxidant. Oh yeah, and I guess they forgot the ol' definitions of oxidation and reduction, namely that oxidation is a loss of electrons and reduction is a gain. This germanium sure is miraculous if it can burn food using electrons.

Then I saw this claim:
Quote:
the organic germanium compound can be regarded without exaggeration as an effective means of combating almost any disease
And that's when I knew it wasn't worth my time to analyze this any more. Charlatans claim to have cure-alls. Scientists don't.

Edit: I did find the organogermanium compound that they're ludicrously calling "germanium sesquioxide" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propagermanium and it is indeed an ineffective alternative medicine and nothing more.

[Edited on 9-30-2017 by zts16]

Come check out the Official Sciencemadness Wiki
They're not really active right now, but here's my YouTube channel and my blog.
Melgar
Anti-Spam Agent

Mood: Estrified

[*] posted on 30-9-2017 at 17:08

This shit has been with us since time immemorial.

From an 1875 medical journal quoted on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quackery

Quote:
If Satan has ever succeeded in compressing a greater amount of concentrated mendacity into one set of human bodies above every other description, it is in the advertising quacks. The coolness and deliberation with which they announce the most glaring falsehoods are really appalling. A recent arrival in San Francisco, whose name might indicate that he had his origin in the Pontine marshes of Europe, announces himself as the "Late examining physician of the Massachusetts Infirmary, Boston." This fellow has the impudence to publish that his charge to physicians in their own cases is $5.00! Another genius in Philadelphia, of the bogus diploma breed, who claims to have founded a new system of practice and who calls himself a "Professor," advertises two elixers of his own make, one of which is for "all male diseases" and the other for "all female diseases"! In the list of preparations which this wretch advertises for sale as the result of his own labors and discoveries, is ozone!

[Edited on 10/1/17 by Melgar]

The first step in the process of learning something is admitting that you don't know it already.

I'm givin' the spam shields max power at full warp, but they just dinna have the power! We're gonna have to evacuate to new forum software!
pneumatician
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 3-10-2017 at 07:30

hello guys,

I also have my doubts about the term "organic". Some carbon molecules make this metal organic? apart from this Dr Kazuhiko Asai PhD say: "I have whole-heartedly devoted myself to the study of germanium for close to 30 years".

you can call this alternative medicine, quackery... but I remember you the millions deaths every year by official medicine. anyone can call this, perhaps, idiot's legal genocide? capitalist collateral damage?...

In the ex-CCCP now russian federation Ge-32 is not ignored contemptuously, so maybe You rushed a bit to disdain it :)

Well in the end Ge-32 is "safe than table salt" or a placebo for you but I don't want to make a sterile war about personal opinions. I only are intrigued by some claims about Ge-32, sci-curiosity, open to all, never close to anything :)
Texium
Administrator

[*] posted on 3-10-2017 at 10:44

Quote: Originally posted by pneumatician  
Dr Kazuhiko Asai PhD say: "I have whole-heartedly devoted myself to the study of germanium for close to 30 years".

you can call this alternative medicine, quackery... but I remember you the millions deaths every year by official medicine. anyone can call this, perhaps, idiot's legal genocide? capitalist collateral damage?
Having a PhD doesn't mean you can't be a con artist. Also, obviously modern chemotherapy isn't perfect, but it is scientifically proven to work in cases where the cancer is not too far advanced. It also doesn't attempt to claim that it can be used to treat "any disease." The fact that this Dr. Asai makes this claim for his organic germanium is a huge red flag. It's not scientific, because there is no way to prove that it can treat any disease unless it has actually been tested against every disease, and shown to be effective. So once again, I move that this is just another modern snake oil designed to scrape the wallets of desperate people who are afraid of chemotherapy or have cancers too far advanced to be treated by real medicine.

[Edited on 10-3-2017 by zts16]

Melgar
Anti-Spam Agent

Mood: Estrified

[*] posted on 3-10-2017 at 15:51

you can call this alternative medicine, quackery... but I remember you the millions deaths every year by official medicine. anyone can call this, perhaps, idiot's legal genocide? capitalist collateral damage?...

More people die in hospitals than anywhere else. Hospitals sure must be dangerous places then! Why do you suppose so many people flock to these deathtraps when they become sick then? A mass-brainwashing campaign by the government is the only possible explanation!

The first step in the process of learning something is admitting that you don't know it already.

I'm givin' the spam shields max power at full warp, but they just dinna have the power! We're gonna have to evacuate to new forum software!
pneumatician
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 4-10-2017 at 07:21

nobody claim Ge is the elixir of immortality.

people can die in "perfect health state". if you known a bit how human body work you already known this.

Ge cure a lot of diseases because boost the immune system, chelate heavy metals...? if you known a bit how human body work you already known this.

cuts & paste from the links:

- I have been led to believe the existence of something in germanium that cannot be fully explained in terms of science in its present stage of development.

is difficul explain how a tv work to a medieval person, so today someone can tell this is bullshit because today sci already known EVERYTHING???

- summary of Phase I and Phase II human clinical trials reveals that orally administered organic germanium induces INTERFERON production, restores previously impaired immune response, and has shown extremely low toxicity.

INTERFERON is a very interesting subject of study

etc.

People go to hospitals? ok, many information is freely available, so every person make a personal choice how to faces a disease.

follow up your example, chemotherapy have a 80% of certain death
and 80% of doctors getting cancer they do not apply to themselves this crazy shit

Texium
Administrator

[*] posted on 4-10-2017 at 07:27

Ge cure a lot of diseases because boost the immune system, chelate heavy metals...? if you known a bit how human body work you already known this
"Boosting the immune system" is just another catchphrase that signifies woo. The only people who need their immune systems "boosted" are people who have weak immune systems. A "boosted" immune system otherwise is known as an autoimmune disorder... not good.

DraconicAcid
International Hazard

Mood: Semi-victorious.

[*] posted on 4-10-2017 at 07:34

follow up your example, chemotherapy have a 80% of certain death and 80% of doctors getting cancer they do not apply to themselves this crazy shit

Do you have a citation for your claim that 80% of doctors with cancer to not opt for chemo, or that 80% of chemo patients die? Because that sounds as stupidly wrong as most of the claims about germanium.

Please remember: "Filtrate" is not a verb.
Write up your lab reports the way your instructor wants them, not the way your ex-instructor wants them.
pneumatician
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 4-10-2017 at 19:17

this is another history... but start here, first you need to known is a person REALLY have cancer. First people (death) fail.

Millions Falsely Treated for Cancer says National Cancer Institute Report
http://wearechange.org/millions-falsely-treated-for-cancer-s...

Former Cancer Researcher Cures His Cancer With Cannabis – REALfarmacy.com
http://www.realfarmacy.com/cancer-researcher-cures-cannabis/
this case up the stats to 100% - doctors getting cancer and not using official "treatments". Of course "a flor no fa estiu" or "a flower does not make summer" (a flower out of season not make swap winter for summer for exemple) BUT search and convince for yourself if you want or you can...

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/10/14/cancer-detection-and-t...

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/04/02/30-percent-breast-canc...

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/10/21/cancer-industry-want-k...

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/03/31/97-percent-time-chemot...

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/10/14/cancer-detection-and-t...

the history goes deep and deep and deep... Do not use google if you want real info.
Anyway I already say, people makes choices.

I'm a blatant ignorant :D and I known this and much more so anyone can have the same data I have or infinite more. "Sadly", many times this is not a question of data available if not what it is a fanatical, stupid, kamikaze, "not enough cognitive power"... choice. Good luck!
Texium
Administrator

[*] posted on 5-10-2017 at 05:46

The only true thing you said there is that you're a blatant ignorant. I'm done here, you're too deep in the looniebin.

DraconicAcid
International Hazard

[*] posted on 5-10-2017 at 07:03

this case up the stats to 100% - doctors getting cancer and not using official "treatments".

Quoting "realfarmacy" is like listening to Avocado "Gravity is a toxin until you stand on your head" Wolfe or Food "science is scawy and toxic" Babe. You may as well take Kent Hovind's "thesis" seriously.

Write up your lab reports the way your instructor wants them, not the way your ex-instructor wants them.
pneumatician
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 9-10-2017 at 08:06

Quote: Originally posted by zts16  
The only true thing you said there is that you're a blatant ignorant. I'm done here, you're too deep in the looniebin.

obviously you get paid from some sinister Ph. mafia for this level of pathetic irrational aggressiveness :) if not it leaves you in evidence poor devil. Enjoy the feeling of being a "scientist" or having the power over another's life.
pneumatician
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 9-10-2017 at 08:15

Quote: Originally posted by DraconicAcid  
this case up the stats to 100% - doctors getting cancer and not using official "treatments".

Quoting "realfarmacy" is like listening to Avocado "Gravity is a toxin until you stand on your head" Wolfe or Food "science is scawy and toxic" Babe. You may as well take Kent Hovind's "thesis" seriously.

bla bla bla, search this and convince for yourself or you always wait the food chewed in your mouth? if for you chem/radiotherapy is enough or good or the best, if that is the case, "Enjoy!" & good luck!

DraconicAcid
International Hazard

[*] posted on 9-10-2017 at 08:48

bla bla bla, search this and convince for yourself or you always wait the food chewed in your mouth? if for you chem/radiotherapy is enough or good or the best, if that is the case, "Enjoy!" & good luck!

A hell of a lot of researchers spend a hell of a lot of time and effort trying to improve chemo and other therapies, and have made great strides in making many cancers treatable. Your new-age snake oil doesn't fucking work, but twunts like you figure that since chemo isn't a miracle cure, there must be some miracle cure hiding out there- you want the food chewed in your mouth instead of putting in a tiny fraction of the work real researchers do.

Get lost.

Texium
Administrator

[*] posted on 9-10-2017 at 13:27

Quote: Originally posted by zts16  

obviously you get paid from some sinister Ph. mafia for this level of pathetic irrational aggressiveness :) if not it leaves you in evidence poor devil. Enjoy the feeling of being a "scientist" or having the power over another's life.
Actually I'm currently a student worker in a university lab researching a new potential anti-cancer drug, so that at least gives me more credibility than you... Not to mention that your post is so poorly worded I can't even tell how it is you're trying to defame me here.

Go To Top