Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Files from Legal info UK thread
NEMO-Chemistry
International Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 26-12-2017 at 10:30
Files from Legal info UK thread

Sorry but I have split this from the main thread. I thought many of the files would get lost in the post, as it gets longer alot of the info might get lost.

While discussion is useful in the other thread, longer threads tend not to get read fully.

So as long as the Mods are ok with it, I will simply post files and a quick explanation of the file in this thread. Please dont post in this one, post questions or comments in the other one, its taken me alot of time and effort to try and get upto date information.

this thread should make it easier to keep information upto date if its just files that are posted.

Posting a Excell list of current (look at post date ) chemicals on the REACH restricted list.

Also posting COSHH info and wall charts for storage, these are also in other thread.

For those that are unaware, the sunset date is the date a chemical on the list, can no longer be used, or in some cases can only be used for certain purposes. many of these chemicals will no longer be available from normal sources.

As an example, the latest sunset date for many of them is September of 2017, so expect to see chemicals like potassium and sodium chromate/Diachromate suddenly stop to be available.

This link tries to keep the list upto date and is searchable.

http://www.chemsafetypro.com/Topics/EU/REACH_SVHC_Finder.htm...

Attachment: candidate-list-export.xls (114kB)
This file has been downloaded 393 times

[Edited on 26-12-2017 by NEMO-Chemistry]

Attachment: DMEU_TDS_00320_EN_std.lang.all.pdf (2.8MB)
This file has been downloaded 359 times

Attachment: chem-storage-gn.pdf (520kB)
This file has been downloaded 405 times

Attachment: chem-storage.pdf (238kB)
This file has been downloaded 1129 times

[Edited on 26-12-2017 by NEMO-Chemistry]

Go To Top