Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Why not to Use Harmful Nano-robotics and How you will Fail.
Vmedvil
Banned for blowing margins instead of minds...

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 12-1-2018 at 14:50
Why not to Use Harmful Nano-robotics and How you will Fail.

This is to teach any "Light Yagami's" out there that think making a Synthetic Biological Weapons or Genetic Warfare agent would be something like a Death-note that make you "God". I want this to be a lesson about how simple it is for someone to unmake even the best designer plagues. This is a post about a Genetic Warfare Agent, I designed which was pretty good but not perfect and the bigger and stronger they are the harder they fall. Harvester Plague "Genetic Warfare Agent"

[file]64035[/file]

Now here was the Genetic code for this MV-5 Plague with the LTR3' and LTR5' around the entire viral genome which would make it self-reproducing with some other genes within it that have some nasty effects.

Now to anyone curing a plague such as this the first thing they will look at is the format of replication of the first in this case is Integrase and Reverse Transcriptase which codes the RNA to DNA then into the genome directly.

Which can be targeted with Reverse Transcription and Integration Inhibitors such as Integrase Inhibitor and Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor Which are standard Anti-Retroviral Drugs for HIV but this having used the HIV Genes Reverse Transciptase and Integrase. This however will not cure this Harvester Virus but will slow the progression of viral Infection making some cells immune to infection large dosages of these would be required.

Secondly, This Virus has decoy binding sites via Iron and Copper Binding Integrase for Iron and Copper so it will further lower the rate blockage of these two Protein's Actions by these classes of drugs but there is more, required to cure this disease.

The Next thing that anyone that looks at this genome would notice is the Glycoproteins in this Harvester Virus and what they were naturally from which is Rabies, Measles, HIV, SARS, and Hep C. Now, There is a Vaccine to two of these and a Cure for another two, we can simulate a Immune response to the Harvester Virus by making the Adaptive Immune System be alerted to look for it by the Measles and Rabies Vaccine, which will make the immune system look for the Glycoproteins of Measles and Rabies on any such Synthetic Virii even with IL-10 and IL-35 which will confuse the Immune System but not stop it after it realizes what is happening.

Next, We will have to target this disease on the Genetic Level with a Retroviral Vector MV-5 just like it is or the Anti-Virus to the pathogen and Directly Remove any traces of the Virus DNA from the Host, Even though we have stopped the Infection of this virus via the Adaptive Immune system and Anti-Retroviral Drugs there is still the matter of the Harmful Genes which The Anti-virus or Vector version would have to made to the pattern of this. Hybrid Multi-Targetting Retroviral Vector "MV Series".

The Glyocproteins would be the same as the Harmful Version's Glycoproteins, so (HIV-1 ENV - Rabies Gly - HIV Gly - SARS Gly - Measles Gly - Hep C Gly) without the LTR3' and LTR5' around any gene but a CRISPR then construct the Anti-Virus or Vector Via Viral Gene Synthesis

Then Send Guide RNA's along with the Anti-Virus into the cells infected with the Harmful Genes of the Harvester Virus, The CRISPR with a Genetic Target from the Guide RNAs will then Cleave and Silence these Harmful Genes such as p10,p32, SANG Synthase, CEL Synthase, P, and, L Genes.

Then if you were to use this Disease on a Population or Target in Real life after a long hunt for you by every police agency on the planet you would find your self in Jail Forever for mass Genocide, or Dead, or if I find you worse.

What the Police will do to you if they find you if you released a genetic plague after a Tribunal.

What a Federal Agency would do to you if they find you of nearly any country that you released a Genetic Plague on.

Or Worse What I would do to you, if I am the last man standing on this planet that finds you after you exterminate the human species. I think a valid punishment for extermination of your own Species would be an electric chair without any water on a sponge just enough AC Current that it doesn't kill you, but it will sure hurt Terribly ,Pain Ampilfier For the Rest of your natural life or possibly Eternity if there is a God which you would not be "It" or "Him" I have no doubt that the mythological Ruler of the Afterlife would have a special place in Hell for you if "He or It" Exists for extinction of your own species.

The moral of this post is simple

"Don't use Disease causing Pathogens" and "only make ones that heal things or that are helpful to civilization for a purpose other than murder" Otherwise, you will be punished for your crime. If you keep that in mind and fully understand the ramifications you have nothing to worry about from any of this.

I want to make this clear if you understood nothing else about this post, "Bio-Terrorists Never Win!"

[Edited on 13-1-2018 by Vmedvil]

1200x630bb.jpg - 27kB
aga
Forum Drunkard

Mood: Para/Dia-letic

[*] posted on 12-1-2018 at 15:16

Spam

Madness is thinking i'm not drunk.
Vmedvil

[*] posted on 12-1-2018 at 15:19

Quote: Originally posted by aga  
Spam

No, No, a Warning.
unionised
International Hazard

[*] posted on 12-1-2018 at 15:30

So, you want to warn people that if they do things that only happen in bad sci-fi they can expect punishments that only happen in bad sci-fi.

Is that helpful in your world?
Vmedvil

[*] posted on 12-1-2018 at 15:32

Quote: Originally posted by unionised  
So, you want to warn people that if they do things that only happen in bad sci-fi they can expect punishments that only happen in bad sci-fi.

Is that helpful in your world?

What Jail or Death are sci fi Punishments I think not. This will prevent anyone from ever using harmful versions of Virii, I hope, Someone has thought about it reading these posts, I bet you 20 Dollars.

[Edited on 12-1-2018 by Vmedvil]
Bert
Super Administrator
Thread Moved
12-1-2018 at 18:38

Go To Top