Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Created 2nd account due to password retrieval issues
Vicarious3rdEye2
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 3-2-2018 at 16:59
Created 2nd account due to password retrieval issues

Hello all :)

I wasn't sure where to post this and I just wanted to throw this out there, I am a long time lurker and new time member of this amazing forum as I made an account about two/three months with the name Vicarious3rdEye.

After about a week my computer crashed and I had to wait to get a new one which I acquired on Christmas, but I didn't remember my password and lost the piece of paper I wrote it down on (very typical of me) and when I tried to retrieve my lost password to reset it I never got an email with a link to do so.
I checked my spam folder and everything that it could possibly be and I couldn't find it. So I created this account and I just wanted to either ask if it is okay to just use this one (Vicarious3rdEye2) or if any of you have had similar issues and could maybe help me figure how to reset my password.

Any help would be appreciated but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't breaking any forum rules and cause any trouble with SM members.

Vicarious3rdEye2
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

shocked.gif posted on 3-2-2018 at 17:00
Just saw another post on the same topic

Sorry everyone I just saw another post on the same topic regarding password recovery using gmail.

Go To Top