Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Cooking accusations from my school - story
Vosoryx
Hazard to Others

Mood: Serial Apple Enjoyer

[*] posted on 30-11-2018 at 13:20

Well, it seems to have gone away. Who did it i don't know, but it seems like my honest telling as well as showing off that I am not an illegal chemist sufficed. It hasn't been an issue since.
That's as much as I have...

"Open your mind son, before someone opens it for you." - Dr. Walter Bishop
DrP
National Hazard

Mood: exothermic

[*] posted on 4-12-2018 at 04:54

Quote: Originally posted by violet sin  
If you don't make/sell/use MDA or such drugs... Is there no way to attempt to counter with a suit for defamation? Someone clearly fingered you as a cook/distributor/dealer/user all in one go... They should be held accountable for crying wolf as such. If authorities are involved, someone should get a spanking, either a true cook or a true douche/liar. They are wasting resources and possibly tainting the good nature of your name.

Sad thing is I bet this individual did it to feel special. That, or just plain has a tremendous amount of spite for you... Unfortunate either way, best of luck.

I was thinking the exact same thing - someone has cried wolf and wasted police time and should be charged. You should counter sue for false accusations imo....

\"It\'s a man\'s obligation to stick his boneration in a women\'s separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation\" - Eric Cartman
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top