Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Lost Password
JJayIsTheCoolest
Harmless

[*] posted on 13-6-2018 at 16:10
Lost Password

This is JJay. A while back, I changed my password to a long string of letters, numbers, and symbols. It is stored on a drive that I don't have ready access to at the moment. While I'm sure I'll be able to get to it in the next month, in the meantime, I'd like to discuss the new amateur chemistry journal and several other topics, and I'd rather not wait that long. Can I get an op to reset my password? I'd really appreciate it!

- JJay
JJayIsTheCoolest
Harmless

[*] posted on 13-6-2018 at 17:47

Oh and to prove that I am the real JJay (don't worry - I didn't get arrested, die in a fire, fall into a coma, get married to a science-hating spouse, or get eaten by lions), I made a comment here on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMKKdWsgjgI&t=2s

I will check back here for (hopefully) instructions on how to get into my account.
roXefeller
Hazard to Others

Mood: 220 221 whatever it takes

[*] posted on 13-6-2018 at 18:37

Well the comment does appear on the yt channel from jjay's signature disregarding the link above. You're an international hazard but screw the pooch on passwords? Maybe he should be given a research assignment as a means of public humiliation. I heard we had an oubliette...
Bert
Super Administrator

Mood: " I think we are all going to die. I think that love is an illusion. We are flawed, my darling".

[*] posted on 14-6-2018 at 04:13

You could U2U an admin and tell him the email address you used to start the old account.

[Edited on 6-14-2018 by Bert]

Rapopart’s Rules for critical commentary:

1. Attempt to re-express your target’s position so clearly, vividly and fairly that your target says: “Thanks, I wish I’d thought of putting it that way.”
2. List any points of agreement (especially if they are not matters of general or widespread agreement).
3. Mention anything you have learned from your target.
4. Only then are you permitted to say so much as a word of rebuttal or criticism.

Anatol Rapoport was a Russian-born American mathematical psychologist (1911-2007).

JJay
International Hazard

[*] posted on 14-6-2018 at 13:42

Thanks, Bert.

Go To Top