Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Where has the date gone?
Oxydro
Hazard to Others

Mood: distracted

[*] posted on 26-5-2007 at 11:14
Where has the date gone?

Not sure if this is new or not, or even whether its the forum or my browser, but the date portion of the timestamp on posts seems to have gone missing. Posts, even those from years ago, only show [1-12]:[0-60] [ap]m. (I know thats not good BNF)

I also haven't been here in a while, so maybe its also like that. I don't know how long it's been, and because of this I can't find out!

"Our interest's on the dangerous side of things" -- Browning
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Eclectic
National Hazard

Mood: Obsessive

[*] posted on 26-5-2007 at 12:17

In the control panel, edit profile, make sure you have an entry in the date format field...

Some one hacked the board a while back and this happened to me as well following reinstallation and upgrade of the BBS software.
Oxydro
Hazard to Others

Mood: distracted

[*] posted on 27-5-2007 at 07:17

Ah. Thank you :). Things seem to have improved here, eh? More options to alter, etc. I lik.e. I am back down to working 1/3 of my 24 hours, from 2/3, so I actually have time to be on here, not to mention sleep. I also bought a house, so I have a yard, workshop etc that opens up a lot more options to me.

"Our interest's on the dangerous side of things" -- Browning
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger

Go To Top