Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: is it possible to make protein from carbohydrate and fats from breathing nitrogen in air?
Illegal Parkinson
Hazard to Self

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 20-8-2018 at 07:18
is it possible to make protein from carbohydrate and fats from breathing nitrogen in air?

After doing a lot of walks around the neighborhood, I was eating fried spuds in cooking oil.

I realized there is not protein in this food at all.

Is it possible that by breathing nitrogen through the air, it is possible to fix the nitrogen and make the amino acids and protein in vivo?
mackolol
Hazard to Others

Mood: Funky

[*] posted on 20-8-2018 at 07:30

Nitrogen itself isn't very unreactive. It's role in air is to dilute oxygen (i think) because pure oxygen isn't very safe for humans.
Hendrik
Harmless

[*] posted on 20-8-2018 at 07:34

As mackolol stated, knowing how stable the nitrogen diatomic molecule is, bonding to a carbon chain in order to make aminoacids requires high conditions of temperature and pressure
Ph:D
Harmless

[*] posted on 20-8-2018 at 07:42

Quote: Originally posted by Hendrik  
As mackolol stated, knowing how stable the nitrogen diatomic molecule is, bonding to a carbon chain in order to make aminoacids requires high conditions of temperature and pressure

Mackolol stated opossite. And how then naturally in plants or animals does it happen? :P

That is bad food, cancers and all diseases are from excess proteins, fats, carbohydrates, crude oil.
That is crude oil, because oil decomposes when we cook/dry with it, and it is poison, well double poison then.
Also proteins and fats are all acidic (unhealthy) and are not only stuff we need, where are minerals, vitamins, etc.
People I know say "health comes through mouth", then i say "disease too".

Everything is possible. It is possible to make artificial living beings, avoid death, make backup organs, make all elements from air or water, all theoretically.
But with todays lack of knowledge, maybe not practically.
unionised
International Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 20-8-2018 at 10:31

"is it possible to make protein from carbohydrate and fats from breathing nitrogen in air?"
Not if you are human.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitrogen_fixation#Biological_n...

Go To Top